Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bentgear
Guess that answers that question!
yes it does...lol
Old 12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by petevette
I think the stools should be mandatory. It is nice to have some around when you need to get a Turnmarshalls attention.
A paint gun would work but Bart would freek out.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JANKEII
Thats when they say "BUSTED"
Even some on the guys on pit lane were like "WTF". As for the truggy cutting the track, you can see that at the 3:58 mark in the video.

Last edited by gsrman4885; 12-21-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DroopysGarage
driver stand stools....they fly real nice and far when you trip over one and f#@k your knee up...happened one night at the track....when i turned around after flinging it a couple of guys looked at me weird and avoided me like i was a crazed lunitic....6'4" 310lbs is a far distance and alot of weight to be falling on a knee....i think that driver is still looking for his step stool. i stepped on one once and collapsed it because it was in my way as well. they are nice if you are a little kid and need the height but if you are tall enough to see over the rail then be glad you can and quit trying to be tall...its gods way of telling you that you were put on this earth to smell farts.
funny that you blame a stool for falling instead of looking where your walking !LOL do you blame your hands for all the food going into your mouth to get to 310lbs or is that someone else's fault too ? LOL!!(just saying ) lol!!
Old 12-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by gsrman4885
Even some on the guys on pit lane were like "WTF". As for the truggy cutting the track, you can see that at the 3:58 mark in the video.
I counted half a dozen buggies and truggies hopping pipes! What a crappy race.

Should have red flagged that start.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
funny that you blame a stool for falling instead of looking where your walking !LOL do you blame your hands for all the food going into your mouth to get to 310lbs or is that someone else's fault too ? LOL!!(just saying ) lol!!

doogie... you sure do got jokes now adays dont you..
always... a couple of the electric guys left there tool box on the stand because he was driving on it... needless to say he had a mess in pit lane, because it was left in my driving spot..

just dont leave it ON THE DAMN STAND!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by smokinu
always... a couple of the electric guys left there tool box on the stand because he was driving on it... needless to say he had a mess in pit lane, because it was left in my driving spot..

Smokin , what gives you or anyone the right to mess with anyone else's property because its in your way ,and I didn't know you have your very own driving spot that nobody can use but you ? If you think its funny to mess with other peoples stuff maybe your a 21yr that need's a nap !! lol geezzz!!
Don't make me tell your mommy that your not playing nice with others!!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by smokinu

Smokin , what gives you or anyone the right to mess with anyone else's property because its in your way ,and I didn't know you have your very own driving spot that nobody can use but you ? If you think its funny to mess with other peoples stuff maybe your a 21yr that need's a nap !! lol geezzz!!
Don't make me tell your mommy that your not playing nice with others!! (just saying)LOL !!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Don't make me tell your mommy that your not playing nice with others!! (just saying)LOL !!

looks to me like he was doing a service for the other drivers by eliminating a safety hazard.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Up here in the Twin Cities (MN) we don't have any indoor dirt right now, but the local on-road track does have some indoor carpet jump racing to help passify people till spring.

Friend took this video of the the Slash main they had awile back, check out the vid at the 7:08 mark or so, and watch dude jump the tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6tDv...e_gdata_player
Old 12-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Tech Elite

That wouldnt fly here... Cutin pipes, you will be called out.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FLHX1550
Up here in the Twin Cities (MN) we don't have any indoor dirt right now, but the local on-road track does have some indoor carpet jump racing to help passify people till spring.

Friend took this video of the the Slash main they had awile back, check out the vid at the 7:08 mark or so, and watch dude jump the tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6tDv...e_gdata_player
I see no advantage there. He cut out a jump by jumping two pipes
Old 12-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by looper
looks to me like he was doing a service for the other drivers by eliminating a safety hazard.
He didn't just move it, sounds like he trashed it. That 12 year old was really impressed.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

first off there was not just one but 2...

and yes i like to stand in the same spot every run, makes for consistency for me.... the dude that used it was at least as tall as me and was standing on it to see... i have no problem seeing at delta.. and i stand at the very end of the drivers stand right by the stairs....

That tool box was up their all day taking up at least 2 spots where people could stand.. if you dont want it kicked off the stand remove it yourself...

i am not going to move because someone left there "toolbox stepstool" witch was taller then an icechest...

so i removed the problem.. then problem solved...

Whats it matter to you Doogie your the new bench racer... all you do is talk shit and complain and dont race.

i May be a young "kid" to you that needs a nap... but your an old fart that needs a retirement home to me...

Have good day... And remember the buckle bunnies Love you.

Originally Posted by looper
i wish i knew what kind of tool box it was i would link to show a pic...

it was taller then an ice chest just as wide as one, so yes it took up alot of space on a 4' wide drivers stand that is only 3.5' off the ground.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by nitroexpress
He didn't just move it, sounds like he trashed it. That 12 year old was really impressed.
i dont know what thats supposed to mean, but dont leave your crap on the drivers stand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.