Wiki Posts
Search

a main fuels by massive mods

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (97%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
yup i believe it is mixed by S&W fuels in the states!...but dont QUOTE me on that!... Answer-Rcusa.com is the USA distributer for the A-MAIN fuel by MASSIVE MODS!...im going to be getting some fuel out here in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA aswell so if anyone out here needs some just let me know
yes it is mixed by s&w for mm and answer rc distributes it ime hoping mm will chime in hear soon i should be running the delta series in antioch and will have fuel also
Old 10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Elite

i gave mike the link from answerrcusa so he should chime in and help out with getting u all fuel i hope
Old 10-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I haven't heard of this fuel before. I'm in San Antonio, Texas. My local shops don't sell it. Where can I pick some up? How much is a case and how much would shipping be?
Old 10-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 400units
I haven't heard of this fuel before. I'm in San Antonio, Texas. My local shops don't sell it. Where can I pick some up? How much is a case and how much would shipping be?
Evan ask Bill Winston about it... he will tell you all about it. Or just go buy whats on the 2nd shelf in the store and run it.... super simple and easy....... maybe too easy
Old 10-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

got to answerrcusa.com and under massive modds there will be pricing
Old 10-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

The AMain Fuel has done very well. Yes it's mixed by S&W who are local to me. One huge benefit to this is the fuel doesn't incur shipping expense twice before it reaches you. Case orders go from me to you, and larger orders go by LTL freight right from S&W. Mark seems to have things worked out on this fuel, I often burn through 1/2 gallon without shutting my motor off in 'Massive' practice sessions at my favorite track.

Pricing off the site for a case is very agressive as shipping lower 48 is included. Dealers are welcome to get on board as well.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mikenix
The AMain Fuel has done very well. Yes it's mixed by S&W who are local to me. One huge benefit to this is the fuel doesn't incur shipping expense twice before it reaches you. Case orders go from me to you, and larger orders go by LTL freight right from S&W. Mark seems to have things worked out on this fuel, I often burn through 1/2 gallon without shutting my motor off in 'Massive' practice sessions at my favorite track.

Pricing off the site for a case is very agressive as shipping lower 48 is included. Dealers are welcome to get on board as well.
thanks for steping in mike
Old 10-21-2010, 04:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i like the fuel that much that i buy up to 22 gallons a month & sell it to my mates to pay for my nitro addiction
here's the link for you US racers, as mike said shipping is in the prices
http://answer-rcusa.com/zencart/inde...ex&cPath=44_46
Old 10-21-2010, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

This was a good read and made me want to try this fuel out.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by got_nitro
This was a good read and made me want to try this fuel out.
awsome let us know what u think when u try it
Old 10-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Howdy all , just got wind of this thread.

Yes A Main fuel has hit the US. We are really excited that the great people of the USA are enjoying our fuel. You guys have some of the best RC stuff at your fingertips and to have people there enjoy it is a huge compliment, so thank you for trying the Ozzy Fuel Blend Made in the USA.

Cheers MM
Old 10-27-2010, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MassiveMods
Howdy all , just got wind of this thread.

Yes A Main fuel has hit the US. We are really excited that the great people of the USA are enjoying our fuel. You guys have some of the best RC stuff at your fingertips and to have people there enjoy it is a huge compliment, so thank you for trying the Ozzy Fuel Blend Made in the USA.

Cheers MM
My LHS carries it... right here in Ohio... I would think if we could get it, anyone could. I didn't know anything about it when I bought it. I was just out of Byron's and he carried this and Sidewinder. No offense as I love the fuel but when I saw the gallon I thought it was something Amain Hobbies had relabeled. It wasn't until after loving the way the fuel ran that I looked at the label better and seen that it was by MM. This fuel, for me, runs several degrees cooler on the same tune then any other fuel I've tried and has a nice crisp throttle response to it. At least that's my experience with it.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

30 dollars a gallon for 30% is not a deal. That's more than any other fuel my LHS carries. Why would I want to pay more when I can already buy good fuels at my LHS?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

30 dollars a gallon for 30% is not a deal. That's more than any other fuel my LHS carries. Why would I want to pay more when I can already buy good fuels at my LHS?
because it has to be shipped!...if it didnt have to be shipped it wouldnt cost sooo much!...have your LHS contact [email protected] and he can get them hooked up as a dealer to make the fuel cheaper for you...
Old 10-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-ro...es-warned.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.