Wiki Posts
Search

What will Lutz Drive next?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRCRacer25
In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

Before more rumors get started let me clarify some things. :-)
I am regretfully not at they Byrons race this weekend for a couple of reasons.
-My travel arrangements never got made as all this has been transpiring
-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
-My little Girl had to have an MRI Thursday (shes doing good)
-Wednesday was my wifes birthday. (Love that woman!)
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

Wow, that says a lot right there! Thanks so much for taking the time to add to our fun little guessing game of a thread. Keep being awesome! Good luck wherever you go Ryan!
Old 10-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
hes probally gonna run the O'donnell SG buggy!...and they have the new SG truggy bieng tested and it would be a nice UNVEILING for O'donnell to have LUTZ run the new truggy @ the worlds!....that would be sick
that would be so awesome if that would happen! i think more people would give O'donnell a chance, they are really great Buggys and truggys.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
that would be so awesome if that would happen! i think more people would give O'donnell a chance, they are really great Buggys and truggys.
Starting to see more people running these. It does look like a super nice ride. Comes with all of the hop ups as well.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dishsoap
Starting to see more people running these. It does look like a super nice ride. Comes with all of the hop ups as well.
yeah, same here, but it would make it grow faster if he started running them, IMO. im glad i switch to OD, thats for sure
Old 10-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!
You certainly have earned it. It seems in a very short time you have a huge impact.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. ........... It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

Right there it is fellas. A man with his priorities in order. Yes he races R/C cars for a living, no its not more important than his family!

*red neck voice on*
"Thats gooood stuff righhhttt th-er, downt kerr who's ya issss.."
Old 10-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)