Search

What will Lutz Drive next?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRCRacer25
Hi
Shouldn't you be a The Byron's race right now at the pit? Let us know when you do decide to pick out your new platform. Any company out there would be extremely lucky to have you.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dishsoap
Shouldn't you be a The Byron's race right now at the pit? Let us know when you do decide to pick out your new platform. Any company out there would be extremely lucky to have you.
you know i think he holding out on dishsoap i saw some where he a comfirmed entry lol
Old 10-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Hi
whats up!...hopefully you get a ride soon cause you DO have a good shot @ the worlds!...whatever you drive
Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KThatcher
Tamiya still has the great Bill McEuen running for them!!!!! Cmon Bill (sickboy) bring the worlds home!!!!!!
Ha that's a laugh, he just got over from almost dying now u want him to win the worlds, when he was doped up on the hospital bed. He probably had deep dreams of winning the worlds but that's about it.

Bill u my boyee, now where's my lexan washer u took from me last night
Old 10-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JRRobiso
Sad to see him part ways with Tamiya....

I wish you well Ryan "Lutzinator"

"?RCRacer25" I guess we'll find out in a few days or so.
What letter will it be Ryan....

Thanks again Ryan for all you've done for the Tamiya/TRF brand.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Hi
Ryan best of luck on whatever u run @ the worlds
Old 10-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

Default "Hi" again

In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

Before more rumors get started let me clarify some things. :-)
I am regretfully not at they Byrons race this weekend for a couple of reasons.
-My travel arrangements never got made as all this has been transpiring
-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
-My little Girl had to have an MRI Thursday (shes doing good)
-Wednesday was my wifes birthday. (Love that woman!)
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

Old 10-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

In all Seriousness now, first off WOW, thank you everyone for the bode of confidence and the positive comments! You make me truly feel like I have made an impact in this hobby and its very gratifying to see!

-I was set to go Wednesday and drive but I can't drive 13 hours by myself ( I fall asleep) and my carpool buddy wasn't able to attend at last minute.
I have contacted Byrons and expressed my regrettable situation to them and they fully understand. They are a great group of people and I truly hope their event is going well for them this weekend.

I am instead going to attend our local 2 day race this weekend, the Harvest at Rescue R/C. I won't be running my Tamiya cars as they are already cleaned up and ready to be returned. Instead Jason Sams at Car Action was gracious enough to let me run his Mugen Truggy this weekend. (So before rumors of me going to mugen gain more traction, it's just what i've mentioned above) :-)
I won't be running buggy and instead will be helping my brother-in-law and other participants at the event have a successful weekend.

As for where i'm going? I honestly don't know yet. The R/C world is changing and I want to position myself accordingly with those changes. I need to become a more multi-dimensional driver and will be taking that into account. I have now received some contact from perspective sponsors and I can't thank them enough for the helpful hand they are putting out for me. It's going to be a busy couple of days here while I try to race and have some fun and decide what is best for me and my families future!

Again, Thank you all for the support! Keep up the guessing game It's fun to hear all the guesses and thoughts!

-Ryan Lutz

im glad to here things are going good with you still
Old 10-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
im glad to here things are going good with you still
Old 10-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

-Ryan Lutz

enjoy the truck my man
Old 10-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Regular

Good luck Ryan, any team will be fortunate to get you for the Worlds.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

good luck ryan. i guess i wont have to worry about tanks crossing the track at lbgp this year
Old 10-01-2010, 02:26 PM
JP4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 10-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Good luck Ryan and best wishes to you and the family. Kyosho Misses You!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Awesome!!!!!!! Thanks for the update and the continued support regardless of what we all run.

I do hope you like that Mugen though. LOL. Have some fun this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.