Tech Elite

Touche.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (92%+)

lakers who?
Old 04-28-2011, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

You mean the two-time defending NBA Champion Lakers?

Sorry that the Lakers didn't get to play a 6-seed from a conference so embarrassing that a team with a losing record made the playoffs. Good luck getting past Chicago and Miami.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Exciting news from A Main Hobbies: all orders over $99 now ship for free within the lower 48 states!

Of course, this goes on top of A Main Hobbies' current t-shirt giveaway promotion, as all qualifying orders $150 or above receive a free "International" A Main Hobbies t-shirt.

Have you shopped with A Main Hobbies recently?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Hello

Aaron, when I opened this a while ago the first page says you are a high school senior. The I looked at the date and that was 7 years ago. You have to talk Kendall into letting you come to Mississippi and run with us. www.flowoodrc.com. I sent him an email today about our Toys For Tots Race, you might end up with it. Anyway, I met you two years ago at the Alabama Mfg. Shootout. You were not with AMain then. I know you have to love working for a great company like AMain. Just wanted to say hi and extend an invitation for you to come run on the finest indoor off road race track in the country. www.flowoodrc.com

Thanks and take care.
Bubba
Old 10-27-2011, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Bubba - I can't believe this thread is that old! I absolutely remember meeting you at the first AMS race.

We got your proposal for the race and will be going over it today. I wouldn't mind a trip down south...
Old 10-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Aaron,
I have a question for you. I bought an OFNA 9.5 buggy used, how can I tell which version of the 9.5 it is to get the correct manual for it and to know which parts to order for it.

Paul
Old 11-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Aaron Waldron
I wouldn't mind a trip down south...
Aaron why dont the Amain crew come out to Psyco Nitro Blast 5 and race with us this year? Ive been there the last 4 years and none of y'all have ever made an appearance.

I would just like to show Amain the hospitality the same that one of your employees there(Matt Hauck) showed me during a trip I had made out there for a funeral a couple years ago. It was awesome, Matt had a buggy there set up for me to race and hooked me up with some Amain goodies. I felt like a rockstar! LMK if there is anything I can do to help.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

xjguy - I was searching for the best way to tell the difference between the cars and found your other thread, where someone posted a very complete answer.

Finding parts for those cars may be tough, as the platform is quite old and OFNA no longer lists any of the 9.5-based buggies on its site. We have a handful of parts that will fit, but not much.

LUV DA AIR - We talked about attending, but had other commitments around that time and didn't plan far enough head. But I very much appreciate the offer! Maybe next year...
Old 11-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Aaron Waldron
LUV DA AIR - We talked about attending, but had other commitments around that time and didn't plan far enough head. But I very much appreciate the offer! Maybe next year...
AWE MAN! This is the biggest race on the E.Coast, Gulf coast and the south. You could spare us Bradley or Korn.... shoot we'll even settle for Matt himself LOLOLOL! Send SOMEONE. It still months away, come on YOU CAN DO IT!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

Oh! I thought you were asking why we didn't attend this year's event. We've talked about making it for the 2012 race...keep your fingers crossed!