Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

NEW AGAMA A8 BUGGGY

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anyone needing parts, let me know. I've got well over $1000 in new parts that I'm getting rid of. I should have very single thing you may need. I've also got a very nice Agama A8 roller for sell and 2 Agama hauler bags. Pm me if you're interested. Thanks guys!
Old 12-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hopefully something happens soon...nitro challenge is right around the corner
Old 12-28-2013, 06:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi,

This is Jon Hazlewood from Nemo Racing. Just a quick message to confirm we are in the process of setting up dedicated distribution for Agama, Beta and Bullitt in the US. We will have stock and distribution locally. We look forward to hopefully working with the existing dealers and team drivers along with attracting some new partners and customers along the way. We are a company completely dedicated to competition, with no RTR stuff at all. All our focus is on racers and races. We aim to bring a fantastic level of support to the US, along with our team of drivers and Nemo Racing reps. Its a big and ambitious project we have, based on how we have established ourselves in Europe with our brands over the last few years. A full press release will come soon, but in the mean time if anyone has questions or needs help please just drop me a line.

Finally I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone in RC a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

hey quick question guys, I didn't really look but do the e-kits still come with all the nitro stuff? or do I need to purchase that stuff? you know the radio tray, brakes,and engine mounts? I know it still uses the same chassis

lmk thanks so I can get parts before they're completely gone
Old 12-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
hey quick question guys, I didn't really look but do the e-kits still come with all the nitro stuff? or do I need to purchase that stuff? you know the radio tray, brakes,and engine mounts? I know it still uses the same chassis

lmk thanks so I can get parts before they're completely gone
I wish I could help. My Etruggy and Ebuggy was brought as nitro's and I converted them to electric. A few years ago I brought a Losi Ebuggy and that's what it was. No nitro parts included. My 2 cents, I don't think it will come with any nitro parts.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I just got a product update and price list from Nemo Racing. There is not even an electric buggy listed so I would think you have to buy the Nitro and also the conversion kit. If you see an electric kit listed somewhere you should buy it or you will have to shell out an extra $100 for conversion. I don't know if things will change when Nemo actually gets set up in the USA. The E buggy may have been a special deal that Hobby pro worked out with Agama directly.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jaz240
I just got a product update and price list from Nemo Racing. There is not even an electric buggy listed so I would think you have to buy the Nitro and also the conversion kit. If you see an electric kit listed somewhere you should buy it or you will have to shell out an extra $100 for conversion. I don't know if things will change when Nemo actually gets set up in the USA. The E buggy may have been a special deal that Hobby pro worked out with Agama directly.
Yea it was they removed some of the nitro stuff like fuel tank, t/b linkages, etc. but it does appear to have the full radio tray,and one of the extended motor mounts..now I am just trying to get the nitro pieces but it's kinda expensive which sucks after buying tank,steel brake setup,upgraded bladders which you and others have suggested,engine mounts(themselves),clutch setup..it adds up quick. I don't want to sell my elec. conversion just yet because If I decide to stick with agama I will most likely end up building an e-car and the conversion is like $100
Old 12-29-2013, 04:22 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
Yea it was they removed some of the nitro stuff like fuel tank, t/b linkages, etc. but it does appear to have the full radio tray,and one of the extended motor mounts..now I am just trying to get the nitro pieces but it's kinda expensive which sucks after buying tank,steel brake setup,upgraded bladders which you and others have suggested,engine mounts(themselves),clutch setup..it adds up quick. I don't want to sell my elec. conversion just yet because If I decide to stick with agama I will most likely end up building an e-car and the conversion is like $100
Check with that CK guy above. He said he has a bunch of parts so maybe you can get everything you need from him for half the price
Old 12-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow just got back from winter vacation. Lots of stuff going on my buggys are in boxes completely torn apart to rebuild for the new summer.I need some parts to get ready love these buggys hope something happens soon. I went thru the odonell thing a few years back and it sucked. My friend bought the e buggy and it did not come with any nitro parts. Long live the lizzards. Great cars.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bloomfield wins on nemo debut. Great seeing that, just hope things here in the states shape up. 2013 was lonely.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by RcRacer37E
Bloomfield wins on nemo debut. Great seeing that, just hope things here in the states shape up. 2013 was lonely.
Nemo racing is committed to Agama and will for sure take care of the US market. I already opened an account with them and they were nice enough to ship me my order really cheap so I didn't get killed in shipping fees. I don't know how long it will be until they are set up here but I will make sure the product keeps flowing into USA until they are ready. As of right now I have 90% of the product line in stock and the order that just shipped out to me should get me at 100%. I just hope it does not take too long to arrive from overseas.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Check with that CK guy above. He said he has a bunch of parts so maybe you can get everything you need from him for half the price
pm'd him already no response yet...I'll wait a little while longer but I wanna try and get my car built and running asap
Old 12-31-2013, 05:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have a buggy ready to go, just needs servos and a radio. Comes with a arrow 5 port and a vp pro pipe. Motor just broken in and sat all summer as our just in case motor. Its ready to roll, looking for $300. I'll check pm's later tonight.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

I have a huge parts lot including springs, replacement parts and option parts I am looking to move along with some rollers. Pm me if interested I can get pics of parts tonight. I'm willing to give someone a smoking deal here.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROSCOE
I have a huge parts lot including springs, replacement parts and option parts I am looking to move along with some rollers. Pm me if interested I can get pics of parts tonight. I'm willing to give someone a smoking deal here.
I'm sure you do. Lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.