Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

NEW AGAMA A8 BUGGGY

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6LLsH04R8g

First 5 minutes of the truggy main. I had a very rough start for the first 3 min then got a feel for the truck and got faster as the 30 min main went on. The lighting is not very good in there and this was my first time racing at night at the Asylum so it was tough at first. The buggy Amain was right after the truggy main so it helped me drive my buggy better too.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Anyone have some +1 mm hubs they want to get rid of.

David
Old 01-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drt_racer5
Anyone have some +1 mm hubs they want to get rid of.

David
I have some new ones if you wish to buy. I bought them with my first Kit but never had a need to use them. Pm me if you want them. I'll unload them cheap. I think I have 2 +1 MM and 2 +2 MM
Old 01-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Today I had my second race with my Agama A8 at the Southside Rc track in Bermuda. The car was simply fantastic. I won the Amain on the same lap with the 2nd place finisher but finished 2 laps over third.
The car handled like a dream. Needless to say I was very pleased with my Agama today. Man can this car jump. All in all I had a great day and I can't wait to get out there again and try and convert a few of my fellow racers to get an Agama.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

Waht is the length on the f/r shock shafts
Old 01-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Finally got a chance to race my A8 yesterday and loved it! I have a question about the transponder location..Are you guys using the original location with sucess or relocated it? I know that half of my laps weren't getting counted. Thanks!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I had the same issue with mine, its because its interferring with the servo signals. I double sided taped mine to the cover of the rear battery box. I know some people put it in the front battery box and had sucess.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCRacerkid
I had the same issue with mine, its because its interferring with the servo signals. I double sided taped mine to the cover of the rear battery box. I know some people put it in the front battery box and had sucess.
Thanks man!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Agama 1/8th truck

Gene,
Pics of the build look awesome.Watched the video,there are some challenging sections of this track.Thats a Nice run man. If your at the Asylum for the next state race I might have too talk you into lettin me run a tank on that bad mutha'...he he..
Old 01-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

did you guys hear VP-PRO is going to have their own servo,i heard its going to be one of those high voltage servo.....by the way happy new year to every one.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joms
did you guys hear VP-PRO is going to have their own servo,i heard its going to be one of those high voltage servo.....by the way happy new year to every one.
nope new to me, but hey if they come out with servos I know what I'll be sportin in 2011...although my KO's have been good to me and My Hitec's
Old 01-04-2011, 05:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VPProUSA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6LLsH04R8g

First 5 minutes of the truggy main. I had a very rough start for the first 3 min then got a feel for the truck and got faster as the 30 min main went on. The lighting is not very good in there and this was my first time racing at night at the Asylum so it was tough at first. The buggy Amain was right after the truggy main so it helped me drive my buggy better too.
NICE !!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by PETE THE GREEK
UR KILLING ME MAN. NICE TRUCK.
Whats up,Champ?....I know somebody else is dying over it too,lol........... you and Joey coming to the Asylum for the State Race? Hope to see you there man..
Old 01-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Tech Regular

Hi there i like the agama buggy. I own two of them but in the Video i see mitging with the 'wow' Effects, just a truggy like the Other. All other Things are illuzions. I am Interesses to the release of the truggy. I own a losi truggy and its a good car, not better than my old mbx6t or xt8 Simply a good Truck like the Others
On the pics i just see a losi truggy, of its a Self made Chassis in there and other Things, i Wonder why we see no pics. Its not more work to make 2 pics more.
I just beliefe what i .
I like agama. Thats Why i am selling my 808e's and 808 2010 but i don't like to speak Things Berger then they are
Old 01-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mihaelbencek
Hi there i like the agama buggy. I own two of them but in the Video i see mitging with the 'wow' Effects, just a truggy like the Other. All other Things are illuzions. I am Interesses to the release of the truggy. I own a losi truggy and its a good car, not better than my old mbx6t or xt8 Simply a good Truck like the Others
On the pics i just see a losi truggy, of its a Self made Chassis in there and other Things, i Wonder why we see no pics. Its not more work to make 2 pics more.
I just beliefe what i .
I like agama. Thats Why i am selling my 808e's and 808 2010 but i don't like to speak Things Berger then they are
It is a Losi truggy. It just has a bunch of Agama parts in it like diffs, shocks, caster blocks, hubs, axles, steerign blocks, servo saver, couplers, front bulkhead, rod ends, ring&pinion, brakes, ect. Just testing for the official Agama A8T. I do not have a custom chassis & towers for it yet. Once I do it will be 100% Agama except the arms and CV bones. Then when Agama sends me proto arms and bones, it will be an official proto A8T.

I just got to see the results from the mains and the truck picked up a whole second a lap from qualifying, so it was the same speed as my buggy. I did low 23's in both rounds and the main in buggy. In Truck I did low 24's in both quals but did low 23's in the main when it was really grooved up.

I'm going to try the optional 45/10 front ring/pinion gears. Will that give me more turn in or more steering coming out of the turns? Anyone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.