R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Official VP Pro USA Thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/332129-official-vp-pro-usa-thread.html)

151 RACN 01-25-2011 05:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
just showin off some free vp products that i won in my first year racin 2010 florida rc pro series. 3rd overall truggy sportsmen

151 RACN 01-25-2011 05:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)
just showin off some free vp products that i won in my first year racin in the 2010 florida rc pro series. 3rd overall buggy sportsmen

Sein 01-25-2011 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by 151 RACN (Post 8546909)
just showin off some free vp products that i won in my first year racin 2010 florida rc pro series. 3rd overall

What did you use to get the vp pro in white on your tires?

151 RACN 01-25-2011 06:37 PM

white paint pen for model painting but i have a paint pen that i got at the harley davidson shop cause i use it on my harley tires, i also have it yellow paint.

brandundecided 01-25-2011 07:48 PM

When is there going to be another shipment, there are several things that I have been waiting for that are out of stock... replacement 2.0 tip,wing washers(dont think they have ever been in stock),wheel nuts, ultra flexx axemen

Ruune 01-25-2011 07:59 PM

they have... they just sold out really quick. I understand they're getting a shipment of a bunch of new stuff in March, but I dont know if they're getting any between now and then.

VPProUSA 01-25-2011 08:35 PM

There is a shipment on the way, should arrive 5-6 weeks from today.

The wing washers actually sold out in a few days because they did not ship as many as was ordered originally.

Again we appologize for the delay, VP-Pro USA has been waiting on this order for over 4 months now. We can not help manufacturing and supply difficulties that arise but it will be worth the wait once everyone gets to try all the new items coming. :)

We will be receiving all the pre-mounts and accessories back in stock along with about a dozen new tires, tools, and accessories.

Jaz240 01-25-2011 08:50 PM

:nod: $$$$$$ ;)

smccolp 01-25-2011 11:04 PM

I just ordered a set of ultra flexx strikers! There doesnt seem to be much feedback on those, so whats up? Are they a good tire? The tire chart says theyre best for blue groove cold conditions but the description says all around?? They look similar to JConcepts goosebumps. Comparable performance?
Thanks,
Sean

Ruune 01-25-2011 11:41 PM

I like them, but not for blue groove. Basically any loose or rough surface. These and the bulldogs are the closest in feel to a motorcross bike tire.

smccolp 01-26-2011 12:18 AM

ok cool. I just got a bit confused by the chart. Sounds like theyll be close to the goosebumps. Ordered them from VP Pro as premounts for $9.99 a pair. I have been wanting to try some out!

JBURCH 01-26-2011 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by VPProUSA (Post 8548015)
There is a shipment on the way, should arrive 5-6 weeks from today.

The wing washers actually sold out in a few days because they did not ship as many as was ordered originally.

Again we appologize for the delay, VP-Pro USA has been waiting on this order for over 4 months now. We can not help manufacturing and supply difficulties that arise but it will be worth the wait once everyone gets to try all the new items coming. :)

We will be receiving all the pre-mounts and accessories back in stock along with about a dozen new tires, tools, and accessories.

In regards to the new tires tools and accessories, keep me in mind if you need someone to test them, but that would be only if you wanted honest feedback good or bad. Hell I will pay for the shipping LOL

deadmancourt 01-26-2011 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by JBURCH (Post 8550116)
In regards to the new tires tools and accessories, keep me in mind if you need someone to test them, but that would be only if you wanted honest feedback good or bad. Hell I will pay for the shipping LOL

yeah me too...:lol:....

stu541 01-26-2011 05:08 PM

smccop,

for me the strikers fell very close to crime fighters. I have had great success with the mediums in the same conditions as M3 crimes were ran. I would think that the ultras would hook up even better. hope that helps.

brandundecided 01-26-2011 09:41 PM

Doed anyone know what size bearing the 16 tooth VP Pro clutch bell takes. I hope it is not like the Agama with the 5x13 I hated that.