Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I sent you a PM
Old 07-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i strongly agree on the nova 21 bf if ur beginners or just want to learn to tune ,this nova 21 bf is the perfect one 2 of my friends just bought one .............im thinking to get one too & keep my ninja jx21 3 gals. so far im gnna use it for big event only & the track here is medium size w/ 120ft. straightway & mostly jumps
Old 07-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I own both engines and both have been great to me. In my opinion the Ninja seem like a better buggy engine and the v spec seems to be better in the truggy. To me it seems like the Ninja is much smoother and seem to rev faster and alittle higher. I also found if I use a 7mm carb reducer instead of the 8mm reducer that it comes with I've been getting between 9:30 and 10:30 minutes in a buggy. The OS v spec seems to come on alittle harder, more bottom end punch and not quite as smooth. I have yet to try any of the OS speed engines but I would think from what I have read and heard that it would be along the lines of the two put together.