BCE speed Losi 8ight "T" 2.0 3mm chassis

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BCE speed Losi 8ight "T" 2.0 3mm chassis

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

So after emailing Bill at BCE, my phone started ringing shortly there after. I made sure to include as much detail as I could and after a conversation with him, I am sending the plate to him for a closer inspection to figure out what the issue is. He agree's that there is something that is defiantly not right with how everything is fitting.

That goes to show that The team at BCE is willing to go out of thier way to make sure their customers are happy with their product. And take good notes as you go along because anything that helps prefect the design helps the next guy in line. After Bill is done fine toothing the plate I will let keep you guys posted on what happens.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

After beating the hell out of my chassis it still keeps rocking hard. No bends no fatigue nothig bit perfect performance. Keep on pumping out the goods BCE. This stuff rocks!!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Losi 2.0 on BCE Chassis

Hi guys,

just wanna ask if there's any setup changes that need to be done when going to the BCE chassis? How about the adjustable rear hinge pin?

Thanks,

Edit
its on the Losi buggy..
Old 05-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The chassis makes the car more forgiving, so you can set it up with a more stiff setup and push harder=better lap times
Old 07-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

When running this chassis, are the aluminum front, and or rear, TLR chassis braces a good idea?

Or just better to run the plastics and keep the aluminums as a tuning option for a high speed tracks?
Old 07-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I talked to the man in charge of bce. He personally told ne to run the plastic braces because the aluminum ones dont let the chassis flex enough.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Default BCE 3.0 Chassis for the TLR Nitro buggy

So as a new team driver for BCE chassis i was really excited to run my new chassis for my TLR 3.0 nitro buggy. I ran the new chassis for the first time this last weekend at the Top Notch tour race at thunder alley in CA. To start off how good the car felt... my very first run on the track with no practice i ended up tq in the first round in my class. I was stoked! the track was an awesome layout with a smooth fast line except the 8 pack rhythm section that was giving alot of people grief throught the day. I on the other hand was not having too much trouble with this section, and was one of the few able to hold it wide open through it with confidence in the cars ability to soak up the bumps. And right there set an good impression with a few other drivers wondering what was so good about my car. I ended up overall 4th in nitro due to some grief my new motor was giving me and 2nd in ebuggy. It was a super fun weekend due to the fact of how confident I was able to feel in my cars abilities and made it an extreme itch to get back on the track and further develop the car. Thanks Bill over At BCE for an epic chassis.BCE speed Losi 8ight "T" 2.0 3mm chassis-3.0-bug.jpgBCE speed Losi 8ight "T" 2.0 3mm chassis-image.jpgBCE speed Losi 8ight "T" 2.0 3mm chassis-3.0-buggies.jpg