Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losi 2.0 shock mod ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Is this mod mainly for the front shocks or does it also help the rear shocks too?
Old 03-23-2010, 01:00 AM
Tech Regular

has anyone tried the o-ring method and does it work as well as the foam method? also could the shock mod be done to plastic shock tops because i have plastic shock tops at the bak and metal ones at the front?
Old 03-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yfzracer912
Is this mod mainly for the front shocks or does it also help the rear shocks too?
Originally Posted by lewis666
has anyone tried the o-ring method and does it work as well as the foam method? also could the shock mod be done to plastic shock tops because i have plastic shock tops at the bak and metal ones at the front?
yfz:the mod will help all four shocks be more consistent.

Lewis: the o-ring method works fine just a little harder to deal with building the shocks. the new foam from losi is pre-cut and sticky on one side to make it easyer to use. as far as i know you could mod the plastic caps.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BAUSTIN
Lewis: the o-ring method works fine just a little harder to deal with building the shocks. the new foam from losi is pre-cut and sticky on one side to make it easyer to use. as far as i know you could mod the plastic caps.
what do you mean by it being harder to build the shocks? also saying the foams being sticky on one side what benefit does it have?