BCE speed Losi 8ight 2.0 3mm chassis

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BCE speed Losi 8ight 2.0 3mm chassis

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Tech Addict

I had another chance to run the chassis on 4th of July at the Battle of the Beach race in Lake Havasu. As the track degraded throughout the evening, the chassis continued to shine through the rough stuff. The car felt light and nimble on the tight, technical track. I pulled out a 5th place finish in Expert Buggy - not bad for never driving on the track before and only getting 5 min of practice before the races started.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LVBaja
I had another chance to run the chassis on 4th of July at the Battle of the Beach race in Lake Havasu. As the track degraded throughout the evening, the chassis continued to shine through the rough stuff. The car felt light and nimble on the tight, technical track. I pulled out a 5th place finish in Expert Buggy - not bad for never driving on the track before and only getting 5 min of practice before the races started.
Scott, I went through the times last night, you were only about a 1/2 second a lap average off from me and jessie, The finishing order was Jessie, Me, Roman, Wade, and you. That was an impressive run all in all considering the company you were running against Top 4 was only 8 seconds apart at the end of 20 mins. It was a very exciting race.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Jason. I look forward to racing on the track again when the outside temps cool down. A little practice time, and I should be able to hang with you guys a little better. Any chance you could send me the results? I always like to check the lap times.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Tech Addict

I'll get em over to ya, might be later this week though.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I sent an email lastnight with no response today. Is this normal?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

I have always gotten a response within 2 to 3 days of E-Mailing them. Most of the time I get one the same day just later in the day.

I had to request the Invoice for a prototype twice because the first one had a bad link but they fixed it ASAP.

Now I'm just waiting on the chassis, so I can test it out.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

and how long have you been waiting?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Tech Regular

I sent payment on the 2nd. Not to wise on my part since the Holiday weekend started the next day.

So I really have only been waiting since the 6th since the payment didn't fully clear until the 6th.

It's the 8th today, so only 2 business days. I would expect to receive it by the end of this week or the 1st of next week.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

thanks for the info!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Addict

Hey jube did you want to make a pre-order?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

We have been doing some testing on Linda's BCE this week in an effort to get a few things changed to "her" liking. First change, we added 1/2 oz behind the front diff on the chassis centerline to get the slight nose down flight she was wanting. The car flew nice and level with her stock setup by the way, she just likes a slight nose down attitude. Second, due to the change in front to rear weight bias she had even more steering than before. So we went up one size in the front sway bar. Third change, we found that she liked the "feel" of the car with the ride height down 1mm both front and back from her normal.

These changes seem to work for Linda and may be something for you to give a try.

Mike Gustafson
Linda's Mechanic
Old 07-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Tech Initiate

building 2 new cars a buggy and truggy for the 2 hr endurance this weekend at the pit, i had bills very first truggy proto type chassis, after bolting it together and showing bill some stuff he gave jason the second and of what i believe to be the production model, i saw jason last night tear down his truggy at the track about 8 pm last nigt and swap everything over to the new bce truggy chassis, it was immediately apparent of how well it turned and hooked up on a dry track, both jason and i will be running his chassis at the pit tomorrow, in both truggy and buggy class. we will have to see how we do as our original team mates cant make it and we had to get replacements. a lot of stuf can happen in a 2 hr race. but i do believe that we will have the best chassis there.

ps just wanted to thank bill for working through the night to cut me the second version chassis, it built like a dream.

Last edited by phantom racing; 07-10-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by phantom racing
building 2 new cars a buggy and truggy for the 2 hr endurance this weekend at the pit, i had bills very first truggy proto type chassis, after bolting it together and showing bill some stuff he gave jason the second and of what i believe to be the production model, i saw jason last night tear down his truggy at the track about 8 pm last nigt and swap everything over to the new bce truggy chassis, it was immediately apparent of how well it turned and hooked up on a dry track, both jason and i will be running his chassis at the pit tomorrow, in both truggy and buggy class. we will have to see how we do as our original team mates cant make it and we had to get replacements. a lot of stuf can happen in a 2 hr race. but i do believe that we will have the best chassis there.

ps just wanted to thank bill for working through the night to cut me the second version chassis, it built like a dream.
Does the BCE truggy start on a regular losi box?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:36 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Does the BCE truggy start on a regular losi box?

as per what i understand....No.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

know of a couple people that have paid for thiers and havent heard back since about when theyd be shipping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.