Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Congrats Jared Tebo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Maybe so but i saw a kid wave to him when he was walking thru the pits empty handed and he just snubbed him, i don't know any pro's on a good friend basis but the ones i met actually said high back when they were approached.
Perhaps you are a special mind reader, but maybe he just didn't see the kid waving at him. Maybe he was looking past the kid. Maybe he thought the kid was waving at someone else. I don't know Tebo at all, never even seen him in person, but giving someone the benefit of the doubt probably wouldn't be a bad idea at times.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revrace
Perhaps you are a special mind reader, but maybe he just didn't see the kid waving at him. Maybe he was looking past the kid. Maybe he thought the kid was waving at someone else. I don't know Tebo at all, never even seen him in person, but giving someone the benefit of the doubt probably wouldn't be a bad idea at times.
X2

I have never actually met him but from seeing him at the race this past weekend and his interactions he seemed like a nice guy. I saw him chatting with alot of people.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Maybe so but i saw a kid wave to him when he was walking thru the pits empty handed and he just snubbed him, i don't know any pro's on a good friend basis but the ones i met actually said high back when they were approached.
This one incident is what you base a character assumption on?
Old 01-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NCWC
The new Midwest Nitro Champ (and champion in an electric class)......... Jared Tebo!
TQ and winner in buggy,truggy, and 4WD Mod Buggy. Can you say sweep?
He also qualified and finished second in electric 2wd buggy and truck. Can you say Domination?
I pulled for Jared trackside at the Worlds where he became my personal favorite driver. I knew the change to Kyosho would be for the best, the results are already adding up.
Great job so far in 2009 for Tebo, I wish him the best of luck for the rest of the season.
Does the Team Losi duo have anything for him? Can the AE boys rebound from the whippin he gave them the past few weeks? Only time will tell!!!
Congrats to Jared, obviously the new rides are working for him. He didnt sweep or Dominate though. A sweep would indicate he won every class, besides, Maifield didnt run electric and Cav didnt run gas.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Talking about Tebo, try to say hi and he straight up acts like you don't exist.
Jared has been really courteous to me and others when Ive seen him at/away from the track. Perhaps you caught him on a bad day.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NCWC
The new Midwest Nitro Champ (and champion in an electric class)......... Jared Tebo!

TQ and winner in buggy,truggy, and 4WD Mod Buggy. Can you say sweep?
He also qualified and finished second in electric 2wd buggy and truck. Can you say Domination?

I pulled for Jared trackside at the Worlds where he became my personal favorite driver. I knew the change to Kyosho would be for the best, the results are already adding up.

Great job so far in 2009 for Tebo, I wish him the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Does the Team Losi duo have anything for him? Can the AE boys rebound from the whippin he gave them the past few weeks? Only time will tell!!!

Congrats to Tebo, but from what I read Mayfield was faster and he just "wrecked" and made to many mistakes. Tebo was the better driver and stayed on 4 wheels, name of the game.

Also, Drake Truhe and Amezuca where not at this race, they raced on the west coast. I dont think we will see any total domination. If there is, it will be Tebo or Mayfield. Ryan has been on fire and races somewhere every weekend. Kid is a machine.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

jared went out my way to help me all weekend so you guys cant call him a dick at all he is busy you just got watch for a time when he not busy to talk to him.

when he was busy you still had 4 or 5 other team guys there to help you kyo had a dom prescents at crcrc. the team meeting track walks ever moring seem to help all of them.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Tebo is one of the nicest racers ive ever met...
Old 01-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Tech Elite

Jared is one of the nicest pro drivers.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ezveedub
I agree, but if you want a d!cks in RC, try onroad, that where they reside.
Maybe things are different in FL but I would strongly disagree. It's the other way around for me. Well, except for a certain French WC who shall remain nameless but every other onroad guy I know is stand-up.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Dude is a Dick !! Try talking or saying hi to him see if he says hi back.
well idk where you got that from i talked to him personally and i dont even own a kyosho and he was still able to give me much needed advice and tuning help but on a lighter note CRCRC was a great time i was there to race and watch it was amazing to watch tebo,mayfield,lutz,king,wheeler, iv seen lutz with his kyosho at medina ohio and he was so fast with the kyosho but im sure in due time he will rise with the tamayia.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
Congrats to Jared, obviously the new rides are working for him. He didnt sweep or Dominate though. A sweep would indicate he won every class, besides, Maifield didnt run electric and Cav didnt run gas.
Really?! Maifield and Cavalieri are at the top of the field in their respective classes, so to beat either one or both is significant. Add to that the fact that this is Tebo's first race with all the electric cars and only the second race with the nitro cars and I'd say that he did pretty damn well. TQ and first place in 4WD electric, 1/8 buggy and 1/8 truggy, and second in both 1/10 buggy and 1/10 truck is what I would call domination. Let him have his day. You're obviously a fan of another brand, which tempers your willingness to give him the credit he deserves, but sometimes there are comments that are better kept to yourself. This would be one of them.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Addict

I am no longer a pro but I will autograph your car.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Legend

Sounds like it was some great racing going on ....
Old 01-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
Congrats to Tebo, but from what I read Mayfield was faster and he just "wrecked" and made to many mistakes. Tebo was the better driver and stayed on 4 wheels, name of the game.

Also, Drake Truhe and Amezuca where not at this race, they raced on the west coast. I dont think we will see any total domination. If there is, it will be Tebo or Mayfield. Ryan has been on fire and races somewhere every weekend. Kid is a machine.

Ya need to wait untill everyone is at a big race before we start talking about total domination.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.