Wiki Posts
Search

Congrats Jared Tebo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 02:03 PM
tp
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

word of advice.... you smack talking on all these forums is only going to hurt your sons racing career if he wants to get some big time sponsors. Company's want good representatives and non smack talkers such as someone like Jared. Looking forward to seeing you soon pk and Jared, good luck at the pit!

tp
Old 01-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Tech Addict

Weird.

Last edited by SPEEDSKI; 01-30-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

This is kind of like arguing about politics... A poor comment was made about someone that doesn't know most of you and you are going at it like a couple of bears. I like good-natured joke now and then, but I come to these forums and see the personal attacks. I bet Jared never gets on here again, and I was hoping to learn something about my stuff from him. I guess I can thank all of you when I see you.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

nope just thank bgbelden he's the big man behind the key board
Old 01-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I would like to welcome my new sponsored driver nccattu to the TCD Graphics team. He will now be receiving free RC body paint on any and all of his RC cars. Thanks for being such a great ambassador and having a great attitude about the hobby. I only sponsor paint to people that have a good personality to represent my painting venture.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mracer
This is kind of like arguing about politics... A poor comment was made about someone that doesn't know most of you and you are going at it like a couple of bears. I like good-natured joke now and then, but I come to these forums and see the personal attacks. I bet Jared never gets on here again, and I was hoping to learn something about my stuff from him. I guess I can thank all of you when I see you.

PLI has picked up Nick Cattuna as new Driver. We will be covering his Travel Expenses, Entry Fees and Provide a Pit Trailer where ever he goes. He also has access to our practice facility which includes RC Scoring Pro lapping equipment.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well thanx TCD and PLI I appreciate the offer thats awesome. I am just like anybody else in this hobby. Certainly not an ambassador but thanks. I am just a guy who is blessed by the fact that I live in a Country that even with a horrible economy I can still play with toy cars. I have been around the racing seen for about 8 years and have seen an amazingly awesome improvement and recognition in our hobby. I mean to think back just few years having to mail my entries in; to now not only online registration but I can sit back and eat some Doritos while watching a race out in cali live. That rocks. Anyway I have in my 8 years had a chance to meet and befriend some of the greatest people that I could possibly meet. From people like Tebo, King, Maifield and Drake whom ive just briefly met a few times that have taken there time more than once to answer my questions no matter how trivial they may have been to peeps like Barry Pettit (and his father Bobby) a true rising star who are some of my closest friends. Well my point is the reason why this sport has grown and will continue to grow is because of the facts stated above. AN opportunity to meet GREAT PEOPLE and have fun. New racers to our beloved sport don’t buy cars and race them to meet people that are a$$holes. They want to have fun and make Life Long Friendships. So for all of you who continue to make this sport great thanks and I look forward to racing with all of you for years and years. P.S. MEAN PEOPLE SUCK...
Old 01-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mracer

HUH! i only see one person that was negative to someone and everyone else was taking up for that person showing the true side of what tebo really is like, the ones the attacked bgbelden know him and that shows the true person he is. sorry my 2cents

Well great job Tebo!! Maybe one day i will have the chance to race with u!

Nick, u and Pettit always amaze me when i race with u guys! excellent guys to talk to! always willing to help! Class Act! A1
Old 01-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

This thread was started to congrat him.... So congrats Tebo. IMO Coty has not said a thing ,but he is still being brought up. Why? Coty does not have anything to do with his step dads action.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaredtebo
Hello. I try not getting on the forums too much just for this reason. I really appreciate everyone's support and very kind words. I try really hard to be the best person I can and that is all I can do. That really means a lot to me. As for the race, it went really good. The cards just fell my way. That is how most of the races are won. There are a ton of great drivers....sometimes it is your day and sometimes it isn't.

BGBelden: I am sorry that you feel this way towards me. I would never on purpose not wave at a fan....especially a kid. I make time for every fan I have. I really cherish those times. You do not know me.....you probably never even tried talking to me yourself. I would appreciate it if you would just try talking to me at some other race and meet the real me.....instead of saying that I am a bad pro driver.

Thanks again for all the support......R/C racing is about fun, making friends and building memories.....not this!

Well said Jared, props.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Black
HUH! i only see one person that was negative to someone and everyone else was taking up for that person showing the true side of what tebo really is like, the ones the attacked bgbelden know him and that shows the true person he is. sorry my 2cents

Well great job Tebo!! Maybe one day i will have the chance to race with u!

Nick, u and Pettit always amaze me when i race with u guys! excellent guys to talk to! always willing to help! Class Act! A1

Have you read all the posts on this thread?
Old 01-31-2009, 01:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Congrats Jared!!!!!!!!!,
and thanks to LiveRc i too could sit back eating Dorritos and watch the racing on my computer in Ireland