Search

caster usa piss poor products

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 04:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

From the other thread here, posted one month ago:

Originally Posted by theGeneral
SO heres the deal today i raced The florida offroad series opener and i did poorly i broke my mbx6 like 3 times. all do to my piss poor driving. but heres the kicker every week i bust this guys balls about being a team caster driver and how im not fan of his product. but out of no where do i find my self broke and out of parts for my mbx6 when Chris F of Orlando fla offers me one of his personal complete buggys to run on sundays main. can u belive this. i couldnt. i treated him like crap souly on the fact the im not caster man. i found out the hard way im a dick. So here it is Caster USA mike mazza or who ever run this outfit im letting you know. you did made a good choice by hooking up with Chris and your other drivers PETE PAYNE CAlVIN Carpenter and Johhny Grenot did you guys proud as well at the state race. so good job on picking up some Orange county Fla boys for your team. These guys are newly sponsored and proved today why they are. Thanks Chris and my boys from OCOEE Way to represent.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Seems like the General forgot to take his thorazine, lithium or something,
what a whacko
Old 12-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

General is just a trouble maker and that is all he does . Nothing positive comes from him .
Old 12-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

sounds like the general is sour grapes over his friends being sponsored and him not getting sponsorship
Old 12-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Tech Adept

I'm just wondering if our truck is as bad as the genreral said , how did two trucks finish in the top ten at the International RC PRO FINALS. HMMMM
Caster Racing finished 4th and 7th place at the Finals and I finished 28th for the year in Buggy in my first RC PRO SERIES I have ever run in. And with our new cars comming out I can't wait till next year. CASTER RACING 2009 can't wait.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cjm1126
sounds like the general is sour grapes over his friends being sponsored and him not getting sponsorship
Haha.. yeah.. what a loser. Crying on the internet is total failure.

This thread actually makes me want to give a Caster a try. I like that 1/8 E-buggy they've got. Keep up the R&D Caster crew, don't let f4gs like the "theGeneralRetard" get you down.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theGeneral
Just for your FYI, Chris Bennet has NEVER blown a internal diff. He was running with a bent chassis and not checking the mesh in the mornings when he hurried to put it together. He just broke a pinion gear.

Oh and fixes to not just appear magically so if there is a problem it is not fixed the next day. That is why you try something different in the meantime while a fix is found. So run something else that fits for now. Why tell a person to keep buying a part he is having a problem with. Plus the all new truggy will be out soon.

BTW, I found the fix, running buggy diffs... Problems solved and using CASTER GEARS. I have tested it myself and no problems at all.

I do not see any excuses being made, just a temporary fix with the thunder tiger gears till one is found and I FOUND IT.

SO DO YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE A FAVOR. GO OUT AND LEARN HOW TO DRIVE AND ACTUALLY RUN A TRUCK OR BUGGY BEFORE YOU TALK SMACK LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING. YOU ARE LIKE A BOOKSMART NERD, ACT LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL BUT DO NOT KNOW SHIT.

Do you like how I called you out about Eckert and Mitch? Bet you did not know they race almost every week with friends who are Caster drivers.

YOU ARE JUST A TOUGH GUY ONLINE AND I WILL NOT DO CRAP ANYWHERE ELSE.

YOU TRY TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT IS A GOOD TRUCK OR NOT AND YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ONE OR KEEP ONE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE ABOUT EVERYBODY THEN HOW COME THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT THEMSELVES, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING. IF ANY OF YOU OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SAY IT. BY KEEPING QUIET IS NOT HELPING FIGURING OUT PROBLEMS. IF ANY OF YOU DID NOT SAY ANYTHING THEN DO NOT TAKE WHAT I SAID THE WRONG WAY.

Stop being pissed you did not get sponsored. Even after you said caster was crap YOU STILL ASKED ME TO GET YOU SPONSORED BY CASTER, you to faced idiot. Fact is your are a A$$hole and nobody would want to sponsor you especially after seeing you drive LOL! Or stop being jealous about others being helped out and having fun and getting opportunties and you missed out because of you attitude. So you keep wanting to bring this stuff up, well I am done trying to be nice to you at the track or offering help if you need it. Don't talk to me, or ask for anything at all not even a damn wrench to use because I would not give you the shit that comes out of my ass!

TO FINISH IT ALL OFF....... YOU OPINIONS MEAN SHIT TO EVERYBODY AND 100% WILL AGREE TO THAT

SO GO OFF AND CRY IN YOUR SMALL HOLE OF A WORLD YOU LIVE IN AND BE DEPRESSED EVEN MORE. ONE DAY WE WILL SEE ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE COME TO LIGHT AND I WILL LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF WITH NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER. HAVE A GOOD LIFE WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS NOT A GOOD ONE. I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO ONE OF YOUR POSTS AGAIN AS I HAVE FINALLY PUT IT TO REST AND TOLD YOU HOW I FEEL.

WITH ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU GENERAL

CHRIS.
Dude...did you forget to take your meds or what?
Old 12-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Phsyco
Old 12-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Tech Regular

American Psycho is more fitting...
Old 12-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

My jaw dropped on this one.

As some of you know I came from Florida and was with Team Losi for a long time. I enjoyed my time in FL and my time with Team Losi. To make a long story short Cameron and Mike gave a me a really opportunity with Caster. I've had some good and bad luck racing this year, but this year was an exciting year. I can honestly say this car and the quality of parts/kits are just as good as anything else. We have a string race team for 09, you will see Caster cars and products everywhere, and that's the idea.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:17 PM

all sorts of alarm bells are going off at the moment with this guy
Old 12-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Old 12-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Suspended

this is directe to mike mazza. not his people you know who you are

my attitude was unjust. i personaly cant stand caster and your rep here in fla or in alabama. but i can say this. i should have come to you directly. the internet blow out was the wrong thing to do. it was simple. i was on local board and a normal driver said he was going to be running his brothers caster. all i said was do you have money for diffs followed by lol. then out of no where your fla driver/rep tells me what a piece of crap driver i was and how i should crawll in a hole and die. he brought up things like i change trucks every month and how i was jealous or something to that effect.

what started as 2 person convo got him in a up roar. so after seing him post about what a piece of shit i was i decided to go nuclear. i didnt see how me talking about my views on caster. warranted him making personal comments. after all you guys just said they were toys.

i dont get a laugh out of peoples problems. but i do get mad when local distributers try to sell a product to others. that they know is flawed. its like trying to sell a Pinto even thow you know its a bomb waiting to happen.

thats why i get mad. but all that aside. i am truly sorry for the public blow out. i am the villian this time and im sorry.

the general.

mike please email i need to set something straight [email protected]
Old 12-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Old 12-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Originally Posted by rearviewmirror
+10,000

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.