Wiki Posts
Search

caster usa piss poor products

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 06:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Bump!

How wonderful are those posters who choose to be anonymous and push the validity of their claims. This can't get any better for Caster. Mods should sticky this for the next round of lovers.

Go Caster 2009!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Yea and it seems the guy who's pissin on the Patriots is not really sure what his own son's name is! What a convenient time for amnesia, after someone spotted the lie......
Old 12-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Yea and it seems the guy who's pissin on the Patriots is not really sure what his own son's name is! What a convenient time for amnesia, after someone spotted the lie......
What the bleep are you talking about ? I don't know his name ? All i got wrong was his finishing order which was better than originally posted. What a stupid thing to say .
Old 12-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Tech Champion

Every company has to start somewhere. Everyone still calls the RC8 fragile despite that its issues have been fixed. Now its a tank (but its plastic still wears quick and needs replaced.).

Look where Hotbodies is, and where they were just a year ago! And there is a demand, now that Kyosho has priced themselfs out of the market.

I'm looking forward to test driving a caster.

We can't have a RC tech thread about RC tech. That would be like trying to divide by 0 and end up ripping a hole in the space/time continuum.

And Joey......Give me back my Croc!! That car still finished the qualifier okay cause it was towards the end. Lumberjack knows what he's doing, he's been racing longer than us. I shimmed up my rear so its all better. Get that Fleetwood together, lets race.
Attached Thumbnails caster usa piss poor products-1165432463293fm6.jpg  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default ok

i would have finished 2nd or third but my motor flamed 1o minutes in and to speedski yes i am that fast as in pro fast the only reason why my name is not out there more is becouse i cant go to all of the races i want to sort of hard to when you just turned sixteen cant find a job any where and your sponsers still want you to pay for stuff. yes i am sorry all of this gets started my step dad sometimes does stuff for me without asking but i never wanted a caster sponsership dont get me wrong it is a good car but i drive a losi now and my lap times have went down two seconds and i run even more consistant then with my other car a cen. dont get my wrong there either the cen is a hard core car but my driving style has been changing and the losi was the best thing for me. sorry to all.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc31cli
i would have finished 2nd or third but my motor flamed 1o minutes in and to speedski yes i am that fast as in pro fast the only reason why my name is not out there more is becouse i cant go to all of the races i want to sort of hard to when you just turned sixteen cant find a job any where and your sponsers still want you to pay for stuff. yes i am sorry all of this gets started my step dad sometimes does stuff for me without asking but i never wanted a caster sponsership dont get me wrong it is a good car but i drive a losi now and my lap times have went down two seconds and i run even more consistant then with my other car a cen. dont get my wrong there either the cen is a hard core car but my driving style has been changing and the losi was the best thing for me. sorry to all.

+ 1

Here is a 16 year old kid that has more maturity in his post than quite a few others on here. Look, we all have our preferences, he does to, but he doesn't have to slam another car to make himself feel better about the one he drives. Anyone who has raced for a while knows that the car is only a small part of your outcome. Your skill is the biggest decider no matter what car you drive. I have seen people come out w/an older car that looks like nothing special and others call it a piece of crap, then those same guys get whooped by that "piece of crap". Point is, it's all just preference & how the car fits your driving style. You post a thread on any car made and I guarantee you could fill it w/people that say the car sucks, quality is not there, blah blah blah.

Kudos to you for having the right attitude for your fellow racers and manufacturers. Heres to hoping others might look to you and your way of handling things before posting.

Just calling attention to a good post and someone who seems to have a good grasp on things in this sport/hobby.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Tech Addict

I will be testing a Caster Storm ,they say it has a 2 speed gear box and has a top speed of 45mph. I will be testing a .21 abc black box engine.. they are shipped to me with only a serial number on them ...no other markings.I suspect it to be the new h.p. champion that has 1.82 hp and fuel consumption is probably gonna be an issue because I have a log sheet for cc's of fuel vs. runtime vs. restrictor size. It will be interesting ...I like to borrow cars to practice with. I race with my Fleetwood.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Tech Addict

Will the Moderator PLEASE kill this thread and BAN Mr. Platinum. I guess his baby sitter is a sleep so he is sneaking in sometime on the computer.