Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced! >

New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
If you are not going to change out the 44T spur to a 46T I recommned getting a motor with good bottom end, which the OS has. I run a Trinity Extech on mine and it screams in a buggy, bottom end all the way to top. I have one left on special here http://holeshothobbies.com/index.php...roducts_id=426

Another really good motor to get is the Werks B5 which I can get for you too. http://holeshothobbies.com/index.php...roducts_id=543 a ton of people are running this motor where I am at and its an awesome motor.

You will not be disappointed with the OS.21 though.
How easy the Werks B5 to tune? I'm looking for something fast and easy. I ran nitro touring a few years back and had a terrible time keeping the engine running. I had a RB and Sirio at the time
Old 06-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M3dreamin2008
How easy the Werks B5 to tune? I'm looking for something fast and easy. I ran nitro touring a few years back and had a terrible time keeping the engine running. I had a RB and Sirio at the time
I never change mine more than 2-3 hours since the original tune. I love the way it tunes, I have found it to be very consistent.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I hardly ever see the guys tuning theres at my track. No problems at all.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

I have my ZX1.5R up for sale. It will come as a ROLLER with NO motor/pipe or servos. It will also have a white wing on it and NOT the yellow in pics. It has the mod done to it to move the rear shocks in front of the rear tower. Can be switched back to stock by just reinstalling the parts original way. This buggy has been the most reliable RC I have ever owned. You can see in one of the pics that the rear of the chassis is not worn thin or anything. Front lower A-arms have taken a beating but are not broken as I wanted to see how long they would last. Guess they lasted too long lol! I am having too much fun running the RTR 1.5R that I have not been racing this so up for sale it goes. $200 plus shipping

Old 06-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Here are a couple pics of it actually cleaned up some. Also since the last pics posted I went through the buggy and did a complete new setup on it and put it on the Huddy. Also installed new front lower A-Arms and has a new front tower on it and a new rear skid plate. You will not be dissapointed with this buggy.

Old 07-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

NEW Caster ZX1.5R Pro Kit buggies are now $325!!!! Best price ever to be able to get this buggy at.