Community
Wiki Posts
Search

throttle servo or transmitter trigger problem?? plz help

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Default throttle servo or transmitter trigger problem?? plz help

i recently bought a nitro tmaxx 2.5r it ran great then all of a sudden when i start it it wanted to run in reverse now when i give it throttle it wont even go or even rev the steering and shift work fine plz help how would i troubleshoot/test this i really dont wanna buy ALL new for just one problem
Old 10-19-2008, 12:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

try plugging in a different servo. even if its the steering one, just plug it in and pull the trigger and see if it works properly. if it does, need a new servo.

btw, you interested in bout ne more T MAXX stuff, i have two trux, one works and runs, the other is parts roller. I have tons of shock shims, springs, a arms, steering parts, trannies, just all kinds of stuff, talking a large amount of spare everything, haha, at least enuff stuff to build two complete trux, except one motor. I have a worn out 3.3 that could be exchanged using traxxas motor plan. The working truck has the 2.5 in it but it was originally a 3.3 set up. Same mounting and set up, just made it the smaller motor. 300 bux would get it shipped to you!