I got punked by a toy car!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I got punked by a toy car!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cjtamu
Not who I had in mine. I haven't seen T. T. at a race in a long time, was surprised when I saw his name in the RCP results. But that's your part of TX so you have to deal with that, LOL. I think we should just blame insaneracin and be done with it, that's generally how we handle things around here. ha ha ha ha ha.
So are you saying Gene Daniel is not who you had in mind, or TT?
Old 09-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Neither of the above. Someone down here.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jbrow1
I marshalled a guy like that once probably five laps in a row. He knew his engine wouldn't stay running so it was full wood until I marshalled him. The last time I just let it sit b/c I was tired of it. When it died I tried to toss it so it rolled off the track where his pit person (wife) could get it. Well I ended up throwing the sob way harder than I thought and it cartwheeled about 10 times into a fence. lol The wife was calling me every name in the book but I didn't care b/c the guy roosted me four laps in a row previous.
hahahaha

Brad - that sucks man. Hope it heals somewhat fast.

be glad she was only calling you names.. last weekend i met sluggo the pit, uhh , person.

It made me so happy.

Last edited by looper; 09-05-2008 at 02:52 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:21 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Neither of the above. Someone down here.
Interesting... I really don't know. All I know is I'm PRETTY sure it isn't Gene or Tmizzle.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Interesting... I really don't know. All I know is I'm PRETTY sure it isn't Gene or Tmizzle.
Don't know Gene sos I can't say, but definitely doesn't sound like T's style. I'll be racing against him next weekend, I'll punt him a couple times for you just in case, LOL. Looper, I want to hear the rest of your story.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:16 AM
Tech Elite

Don't know Gene sos I can't say, but definitely doesn't sound like T's style. I'll be racing against him next weekend, I'll punt him a couple times for you just in case, LOL. Looper, I want to hear the rest of your story.
Bah... leave Tmizzle alone... he's a good guy!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Bah... leave Tmizzle alone... he's a good guy!
Yeah he is, but you think he wouldn't use the "push to pass" on me if he needs it? Ha ha ha. Not in his league though, the only time it would be an issue is when he's coming around to lap me. Are you and your big toe coming to The River or is that too far a haul?
Old 09-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah he is, but you think he wouldn't use the "push to pass" on me if he needs it? Ha ha ha. Not in his league though, the only time it would be an issue is when he's coming around to lap me. Are you and your big toe coming to The River or is that too far a haul?
I was planning to come to The River... but my big toe and I don't want ANYTHING to do with marshalling for a few weeks. Gonna have to skip this one. I've been wanting to check that track out for a year now... sounds like fun.

As for "push to pass..." That appears to be SOP in the Truggy class. I've never seen so much hacking in my life. Even the very worst sportsman buggy drivers aren't that bad! Fortunately the Truggies are usually MOSTLY "self-marshalling." They almost always end up right side up... and the corrugated is just a speed bump. (Hence my motivation to change from buggy to truggy.)
Old 09-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Tech Master

I have a long held opinion that they should make you take a driving test and a personality test before they can legally sell you a truggy. I nearly took one in the head once during WARMUPS AT A CLUB RACE for chrissake. I told everyone to watch the tabletop (chickenwire and plywood at K&M) whilst I unstuck a truggy from underneath. Some offspring of a deep East Texas sibling union of course came over the jump WFO anyway, and it went off sideways and headed for my head. Luckily I saw it and swiped it with my hand, which made it tumble across the straight where it got nailed in the side. He took offense, I questioned his lineage. It might have gotten ugly had he been able to comprehend what I said, but fortunately his double digit IQ stood in the way. Watching a good driver wheel one is fun, but they're a menace in the wrong hands. If you come down we'll find you a marshal. I may only run GT which would leave me plenty of time. Depends on how much fishing I decide to do, LOL.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Addict

I have a long held opinion that they should make you take a driving test and a personality test before they can legally sell you a truggy.

Old 09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i got hit by a buggy once it about took me off my feet.......shew.....i had a hella bruize for about two weeks......lol....it happens i guess....still sux though
Old 09-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Tech Master

Yea! Come to think of it, I got hit by a car once. Took my hand clear off!! Frikin hurt!!! I've never been able to recover

And as Domit pointed out, I now swim in circles... What kind of a "prick" comes up with statments like that.... I'm hurt

Last edited by jrwoodchuck; 09-05-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
Yea! Come to think of it, I got hit by a car once. Took my hand clear off!! Frikin hurt!!! I've never been able to recover

And as Domit pointed out, I now swim in circles... What kind of a "prick" comes up with statments like that.... I'm hurt

I ain't trying to start nothing, but I heard Domit was looking for a one-legged duck to be your swimming partner? Help you both swim in a straight line he says. Ha ha ha.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

I ain't trying to start nothing, but I heard Domit was looking for a one-legged duck to be your swimming partner? Help you both swim in a straight line he says. Ha ha ha.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHgfBu5Kuik

same happened to me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.