Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best .21 engine

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

im a fan of the jammin jpx 21 and novarossi 21-5 kt i reccomend staying away from the go's
Old 08-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

V-Spec......... The Jammin JPX.21 is awesome and very nice to the wallet.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Tech Regular

What's this Plus 821B I've been reading about? Is it a new Novarossi engine coming out soon? Got pics?
Old 08-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nitro Pook
I would definitely say the RB Concept C6 BBT because I looked on all of the forums and it had zero complaints that could not be resolved. I have had mine sins the start of the year and it still has tons of compression. It passes everyone and has the easiest tuning.
+1....and the novarossi plus .21-7BT is stout..faster than the .21-5
Old 08-12-2008, 05:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jpalessi
stop!

this is too funny !!!! you can pump up the Extech, but I can't pump up my motor ? Hows that for freedom of speech !!!!!! LOL

dude I have already run a stock Extech .21 and the Picco is definitely faster and stronger so I dont know why your telling me to stop..... My modded Picco will be faster and stronger then any of the commercially modded motor sold by EB..... my LHS sells many EB motors, especially V-Specs and my mills were born and bred beating those mills FYI..... If you doupt me lets meet up in MN or ND some day and have a little shootout....... my motor is faster and I will gladly prove it ...... So bring your EB Extech and come see how it fairs against my lowly little $200.00 JPX .21 before you tell me to stop, as unless ED works a total miracle the Extech has no chance of beating the Picco, as the stocker is not even close contrary to your claims..........I am not claiming the Picco will make a better race engine( too powerful ), but it will lay down more torque and RPM and beat the Extech down the back straight....

just for a little backup here is a little demo of one of my stage 1 mills...this is only tank 14 so she's still loosening up !!!! FYI my .21 is just as fast as this motor, maybe faster just to let you know what your getting into.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9myU1_bVY

to anyone reading this thread I appologize for sounding conceded and arrogant, I feel its my right to state my opinion just like everyone else in this thread, and I find it very aggravating to have the EB Mods posse try to suppress my views and my work ...... Lets setup a shootout and see who's telling the truth !!!!! we run in MN and ND, and would be glad to setup a few friendly drag races !!!

Last edited by Maximo; 08-12-2008 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Dude stop. He was just messing with you. You said yourself you modd for extreme power. I am sure Ed could do the same thing. He was asking for the BEST .21 not the fastest in a drag race. I run the EB Extech and it is smooth as butter when tuned right. I can pull anyone with it. The driver is the only issue here.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slaytanic
Dude stop. He was just messing with you. You said yourself you modd for extreme power. I am sure Ed could do the same thing. He was asking for the BEST .21 not the fastest in a drag race. I run the EB Extech and it is smooth as butter when tuned right. I can pull anyone with it. The driver is the only issue here.
the best 21 is picco buddy
Old 08-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Originally Posted by cheesecake
the best 21 is picco buddy
BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slaytanic

I didn't realize he was joking ! my bad.. its hard to tell what people are intending when talking over the internet....It would be much better to meet in person and have a friendly shootout, win/lose laugh and drink a few brews......over the internet its impossible to really judge a person and know who they are and what they represent, which usually leads to petty arguments and silly threads like this one....I mean how else does a thread like this end ? LOL truth is we all must somewhat enjoy the drama or we wouldn't bother postng and reading.......... afterall this is only a forum dedicated to RC Cars, how serious can we take anything said on here ? to me disagreeing on things is what makes forums interesting, if everyone thought the same way and knew the same stuff we would have no need of forums anymore...........arguing is good and healthy as long as people do not take things to a personal level......

Last edited by Maximo; 08-12-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maximo
I didn't realize he was joking ! my bad...
Stop! ur picco is a turd
Old 08-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nitro Pook
I would definitely say the RB Concept C6 BBT because I looked on all of the forums and it had zero complaints that could not be resolved. I have had mine sins the start of the year and it still has tons of compression. It passes everyone and has the easiest tuning.
I forgot to add that you are able to rebuild the RB Concept C6 BBT.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

Thanx for that everyone, just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Sirio Kanai Evo III's, if so could you reply, as I am very interseted in how these perform
Old 08-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

os speed is a good choice, stay away from go-tech engines, a stock v-spec is another good choice for the money, they have alot of bottom end power and are pretty good on fuel and easy to tune
Old 08-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Tech Initiate

I only ever use Sirio,Currently the CL7BSTI never had a problem as fast and reliable as anything.

Only other engines i like are OS
Old 08-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

My V-spec was a lemon! Would not idle, OS refused to service it, and place I bought it from refused to take it back. I took it apart 3 times looking for cracks, leaks, etc. Sealed it tight for leaks, and still, NOTHING! I'll never buy an OS again. This is just my opinion, as I I know for a fact thousands of people are very happy with their OS. I got screwed, and wasted $300 on a paperweight. OS is off my list of Racing engines!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.