Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TQ Racing SX8

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

can't wait till the buggy shows up at the door!!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

I look forward to building this car, I will post pics when I start the build.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Addict

Guys – rightfully so you should be disappointed with TQ Racing of the past as far as the incident you refer to and parts support from a couple years ago. The false promises and what ever other stories false or not that has circulated on the net and around the pits. But the very positive comments I always hear is that Luther is a very nice guy and very passionate about his racing and his racing company and that has been a strong backing to our latest line of products we are bringing to market. That and now the much improved structure of this company those stories will be just a bad era of TQ Racing’s past. With my involvement with this company brings annoying levels of integrity to the operations of TQ Racing and even though I can’t guaranty there will not be a mistake made ever I will tell you it will be rectified by me.
In our electric program many new customers had the chance to drive their buddy’s car who may have been one of TQ Racing’s team drivers and they went out and bought TQ products. I encourage you to do the same when one of the team drivers race at your track with something from our nitro line. It is part of what I expect from my drivers to do, so don’t hesitate to ask one. There is a much better company now than even just a year ago. When we can bring in the interests of the high level drivers that we have even on our low budget we must be doing something right and different than before. All I ask at this time is to watch what we bring to the track.
If you had a bad experience with TQ in the past I am sorry to hear this, no one is forcing you to put our products in your stables. It is time to pull the heads from our rectums and stop complaining about the same old thing like a bunch of old wash women.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlog
Guys – rightfully so you should be disappointed with TQ Racing of the past as far as the incident you refer to and parts support from a couple years ago. The false promises and what ever other stories false or not that has circulated on the net and around the pits. But the very positive comments I always hear is that Luther is a very nice guy and very passionate about his racing and his racing company and that has been a strong backing to our latest line of products we are bringing to market. That and now the much improved structure of this company those stories will be just a bad era of TQ Racing’s past. With my involvement with this company brings annoying levels of integrity to the operations of TQ Racing and even though I can’t guaranty there will not be a mistake made ever I will tell you it will be rectified by me.
In our electric program many new customers had the chance to drive their buddy’s car who may have been one of TQ Racing’s team drivers and they went out and bought TQ products. I encourage you to do the same when one of the team drivers race at your track with something from our nitro line. It is part of what I expect from my drivers to do, so don’t hesitate to ask one. There is a much better company now than even just a year ago. When we can bring in the interests of the high level drivers that we have even on our low budget we must be doing something right and different than before. All I ask at this time is to watch what we bring to the track.
If you had a bad experience with TQ in the past I am sorry to hear this, no one is forcing you to put our products in your stables. It is time to pull the heads from our rectums and stop complaining about the same old thing like a bunch of old wash women.
Very Well Said JOHN and I am glad to see a man of you talint and integrety take car of it!!!!

I to share the same passion for RC and my company. But I would like to say that maybe to get off on a right foot Luther could step up and right the documented WRONGS. These are not rumors. It is very well documented. For example the promotional kits. He should ship those to their rightful owners/winners. That I think would show his true passion for the company and comittment to the racers. (If this was done I am sorry just have not heard about it being fixed)

Also DO NOT let this nitro buggy get into the same rutt as the CLX did. "OH we are just testing." Like I told Luther on the phone and on this very forum. Racers are smart. They know the truth when they see it. I also know why the CLX didnt go through and it wasnt because it wasnt good on the tracks. (I won 5 Races in 2010 and 2 in 2009 with the CLX and Hernandez put it in the show at the Silver State on the 1st Race with it" But that is between him and the MFG and better left alone. Bottom line is they should do testing before the announce a new buggy.

Just my .02

Again good luck and if anyone can turn it around it is YOU!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

For anyone who may be interested I have a SX8T truggy for sale in the classifieds.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ler-125-a.html

I also have an 09 spec buggy brand new I'll also sell cheap.
PM me for more info.
thanks
Old 01-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Let me address the CLX thing. I was not involved with that project but I do know we wanted some changes and had them done with our machinist but we never brought it back to CLX. But the reason that should have been giving for us not following through with the CLX is that the factory we are working with our electric program really wanted us all in with them and that factory has been hitting home runs for us so our focus turned and stayed with them. I am sorry for anyone who had said the car did not work. I do remember test pilots for TQ from Canada and St Louis and some from the east coast not being able to tune it to their likes. Not every car works for everybody. But again that was not the reason for TQ to look towards another factory for our product line.

Ask you you shall receive.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Tech Master

John,

Email me. Nyou know the address. I would like to share something with you and can not find your email.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by janderson78
Very Well Said JOHN and I am glad to see a man of you talint and integrety take car of it!!!!

I to share the same passion for RC and my company. But I would like to say that maybe to get off on a right foot Luther could step up and right the documented WRONGS. These are not rumors. It is very well documented. For example the promotional kits. He should ship those to their rightful owners/winners. That I think would show his true passion for the company and comittment to the racers. (If this was done I am sorry just have not heard about it being fixed)
Well he needs to do right period! I know that the wrongs have not been taken care of! TQ will keep getting blasted until that has been done!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:30 AM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theblackbart
Well he needs to do right period! I know that the wrongs have not been taken care of! TQ will keep getting blasted until that has been done!
+1
Old 01-30-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Addict

Jason you dingo, my email addy is right in my sig. I will send you an email.

I had this talk with Luther yesterday about those kits. As I just said my email address is in my signature please point those guys who where shorted towards me. Right now we are putting our Nitro line together so there is no pay out yet, so I won't BS anybody there. But just these guys to me and I will get it done. Lets work on that and drop the bashing for awhile. If I fail to make it right I will ask you guys to turn up the bashing again, fair deal?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:38 AM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

here is a short video of a TQ driver with the CLX., this is his 1st time out with the buggy.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Tech Master

LOL,

John I saw it eight after my post LOL. Email sent. Also I know you will do a good job for TQ! Keep up the good work!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Tech Addict

Guys, Thanks for your help and concern. I am the one that won the buggy at PNB. Dave and Ollie did offer to even buy my any kit I wanted. I hold them in the up most respect and not of this taints them or the event. We have gone back and fourth with this for almost 2 years now.

The kit in the picture at the event was just an empty box for photo purposes and I was supposed to get the kit shipped to me. It has not happened after many emails and PM's. I do not want to continue this, This thread should be for the TQ drivers.

Due to all this, I will obviously never run any of the TQ platforms. I just do not respect the man behind the company. I DO repsect many of the drivers that I have gotten to know over the past couple years that have tried to help with the situation.

Here is what I would like to be done, I would like to see Luther/TQ give the new TQ SX10 to a needy child. So if he sends me the Kit, I will consider this over and give TQ the respect for making good on all of this.

Please send me the kit and I will donate it to a child at St. Judes Childrens Hospital or auction the kit and donate the money.

If will Luther will PM me, then this thread can move on and I will let everyone know the outcome as soon as it is resolved.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Addict

Speedski, I am going to handle your problem. But I need you to contact me through my email listed below. I have my PM on this site shut off to the overwhelming amount I get. This site requires me to turn it on just to send you one. With emails coming to my system I can track their progress much better.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jlog
Speedski, I am going to handle your problem. But I need you to contact me through my email listed below. I have my PM on this site shut off to the overwhelming amount I get. This site requires me to turn it on just to send you one. With emails coming to my system I can track their progress much better.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Still looking forward to hear from you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.