Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TQ Racing SX8

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Liam Santos

Hey Guys wanted to let everyone know Liam is back in Charlotte. Tomorrow I going to unleash him at Charlotte R/C Motorsports Park - Charlotte, NC formly the Farm II. There running one buggy class, the fast class pro buggy with all the fast guys. Luther will be calling in a few days for more fuel. Did you ever get SX-8 t-shirts in Liams size small adult?
Old 08-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcprocenter99
You guys can PM me for any TQ parts needs!

TQ NOOB, your pinions are on the way
I also would like to thank RCProcenter for helping me out with parts, i`m in the process of ordering some now.

Luther, is there another TQ dealer in Canada yet ?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kamlooper
Theres room for improvement.
And I dont mean to be negative, I just think getting information on the parts and kits could be better. For example the plastic chasis brace, I cant find a part number for it, I know I can just call but really I shouldnt have to chase around for parts I want to buy. Little stuff like that will help everyone and make the product even more appealing. I have a few other ideas but should maybe discussed privatly.
Ive been trying to help Luther in getting a canadian distributor but the economy isnt much better here in the north. Id do it myself if I had a little more disposable cash, the line will sell itself.
FYI: Ive been running the prototype truggy and have been able to "keep up with the joneses" with it. Tough as nails as expected. The finished one should be great
Old 08-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Tech Regular

RCProcenter, i sent you a message at your ebay store, just a couple of questions before buying.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Eh Guys Thanks for all the help so far, much appreciated. I have another question however, is there a name and number that I can give to my LHS. I've told him that this is an awesome buggy my concern is still getting replacement parts asap. They already sponsor a driver here maybe they can get him to take on a TQ.. LMK, Thanks again for the awesome buggy.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

TQ Noob:

Originally Posted by Local racer
Kaam we agree and have decied to make some more changes to get things working even more smoothly,we are doing our best to get more shops to carry the product but it is a uphill battle,Guys we are making some changes at the office over the next week so the phones will be down.

We will be shipping orders and on the net but our voice lines will be down you can reach me direct at my cell number if you need something 240-882-3663

I will post when the new lines are back up.

We have a large shipment schedule to arrive any day and yes the New Truggies are in it I now who is ready for one and we will have pictures up as soon as possiblle.

Roy J thanks for the help,also thanks for the guys at RC procenter stepping up and helping with our product line I am sure you guys will love this company,they are growing and we are gled to be on board with them.

The team will be at the Sic Race this year and the Pro Series Finals along with a few other large regional races.

We are also looking for drivers in the West Coast Market and in the Canadian Area.

Remeber the phones will be down so if you need something call me at 240-882-3663
Old 08-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Kaam any part that you are looking for that is not on my sight please pm and I will make sure we get it for you.

Andrew pm responded
Old 08-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcprocenter99
Kaam any part that you are looking for that is not on my sight please pm and I will make sure we get it for you.

Andrew pm responded
Thank you, order sent with some extra info.

Thanks for your help.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Congrats to Willy for a flawless weekend. TQ and a win for him with his TQ Fueled SX8.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brian kadow
Congrats to Willy for a flawless weekend. TQ and a win for him with his TQ Fueled SX8.
Yeah congrats to Willy for the win. Wish I could have raced in the main with you guys. The Mamba fan strikes again....
Old 08-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

so tell me how the race went up in florence???we got pretty much rained out at the snake pit...sorry we couldnt make it up there for the race Brian K.. we are planing to race at the onion patch on the 12 of sept.....
Old 08-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Brian. I wouldn't say flawless but like they say, it's doesn't matter if you win by a inch or a mile, a win is a win

I still have to get those brakes adjusted.

Doc- We had a good all around turnout.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Looking for a Roller..

OK so I'm going to start and try my hand at racing, however, I've been instructed to try and pick up a roller to use for spare parts, just to get me going for now. The reason is the lack of access to quick parts. Can anyone help me out? I live in the Toronto, Canada area.

Gator
Old 09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

TQNoob- You can check on the forsale threads or maybe ebay for one. Good luck, you don't find many people getting rid of a SX8 often. You might have to just buy another kit.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:41 PM
vr6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

tq noob

i have one that i am gonna sell. tons of new parts too

pm me if intersted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.