Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JConcepts

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Thanks Dave! Didn't know your were circling on here, hahaha!

Shouldn't you be cluttering up the Castor racing thread with posts?

...Jim
W.E.D.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

bump.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

I've been primarily using Proline Bowties & Crimefighters on both my buggy and truggy, but have been looking at J-Concepts tires. They are priced a little less at my LHS. How do they compare? I don't know of anyone local that uses them so I can't ask. What tires have you had good luck with? What's your experience with them? Thanks
Old 09-03-2008, 04:04 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by carlosm
Hey Guys,

I've been primarily using Proline Bowties & Crimefighters on both my buggy and truggy, but have been looking at J-Concepts tires. They are priced a little less at my LHS. How do they compare? I don't know of anyone local that uses them so I can't ask. What tires have you had good luck with? What's your experience with them? Thanks
Currently we have 4 different tread patterns for 1/8th scale buggy. Double Dees, Goose Bumps, Hit Men and Cross Hairs. Hit Men and Cross Hairs are multi-purpose type tires and based on what you are currently running will probably be the best selection for you.

Double Dees are an all out speed tire for either hard packed (sandy) or grooved conditions. Goose Bumps are really good when the track is slightly wet with some light fluff on the outside.

Yellow compound is medium and Blue compound is soft.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jason Ruona
Currently we have 4 different tread patterns for 1/8th scale buggy. Double Dees, Goose Bumps, Hit Men and Cross Hairs. Hit Men and Cross Hairs are multi-purpose type tires and based on what you are currently running will probably be the best selection for you.

Double Dees are an all out speed tire for either hard packed (sandy) or grooved conditions. Goose Bumps are really good when the track is slightly wet with some light fluff on the outside.

Hey Jason,

How about the new tires I spotted at the Worlds?????

Crossbows????

Good luck my friend

Later

Kevin
Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

does anyone know if the illuzion body for the jammin x1crt fits the jammin x2crt?
Old 09-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Ruona

Thanks Jason
Old 09-18-2008, 11:36 AM
ALG
Tech Regular

Hey Guys,

Go with the CROSSHAIR, they are GREAT tires. Im using the yellow comp and work great, I like them more than PL Crimes.

I would recomend go with the big rims from JC or the OFNA Truelites!!!

Have fun!!!!

BTW, JC you have a great product, when are you going to release the treads used on the FARM II WC????
Old 09-18-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

I have just switched over from Pro-line to JConcepts found them much better! I like everything better about them from foams, to tires and wheels. I feel like I get so much more grip compared to crimefighters or bowties. I run the Goosebumps on the Caster K8T and am trying a set of Double Dee's out next week. I also run the Goosebumps on my Caster ZX1-R.

Hey Jason, Thanks for the opportunity to carry your product. I met you at the Ocoee FL. State Race with Leonard from WOW.

If you local FL. guys are looking for JConcepts, I carry them and have local pickup, for everyone else.... www.holeshothobbies.com
Old 09-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

does anyone know if the illuzion body for the jammin x1crt fits the jammin x2crt?
Chris, Randy runs the illuzion x1crt body with good results

Fresh paint by Roly of RC3 Graffix

Old 09-21-2008, 05:07 PM
ALG
Tech Regular

What was the tire combo used by MAI at the final on the WC on the FARMII?

thanks a looking forward on the new treads

ALG
Old 09-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALG
What was the tire combo used by MAI at the final on the WC on the FARMII?

thanks a looking forward on the new treads

ALG

Ryan Maifield ran the new CrossBows, in yellow compound with JC's lightweight blue inserts. He ran the fastest time of the week in the second semi-final, started first in the final, and led about 45 minutes of the final....he had a glow-plug fail in the last 9 minutes......gas racing!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

A new JC 808 bodee just completed...

...Jim
W.E.D.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

JC 808 bodee along with a matching A/E GT2(not JC, sorry).

...Jim
W.E.D.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Some JC MBX5T / XRay XB8T bodeez also just finished. This customer wanted blue and checkers, he got em!

...Jim
W.E.D.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.