Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Cobra Tires, Rims, Wings In USA

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

Default Team Cobra Tires, Rims, Wings In USA

Team Cobra Tires, Rims And wings are in the USA and having success!

Team Cobra was pleased to be a sponsor of Lake Havasu City's Toys for Tots race held this past weekend. One of the winners of a pair of Team Cobra tires used them in his A main and came in 2nd!!! These tires are good but have not made me that good!

We are looking for "quality" people to be sponsored by Team Cobra Racing Products. If you like to drive for Team Cobra please email us at [email protected]. We like to have good drivers as well as top drivers. Foremost, we are looking for "Quality" individuals in character ( your actions ) and reputation ( what people can say about your character ) as well as driving talent.

Team Cobra has the best rubber compound in the world and are continously growing with out new Truggy tire coming mid-January.

We have the only rims in the world that give a lifetime warranty against cracking and warping. Made from aerospace platic material.

The the best high downforce wing in the world. The only wing made with wind tunnel software so every curve and the size and shape of side panels all are design for function! It is hard to put a decal pn our wing, but we will take you over jumps with stability and help you out of corners with additional downforce!

Angelo our aero space engineer that design and formulated Team Cobra Products will be on this thread to help answer all your questions as well! What thread are you having questions answered by an aersospace engineer????

Have a great holiday and may God bless you and your family's
Old 12-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

hey Sam i got to run those tires and i really like them and alot of the guys at the track like them as well and the rims are really nice and solid feeling cant wait to get some more and try one of the wings out.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Tech Elite

Dear freinds

just a little statement from the US on the toys for tots race.
read below

Hey Sam, I just wanted to let you know that despite the threat of rain forcing some out of town guys to cancel the toys for tots race went off great! We collected a truck load of toys and had the best racing we've had in a long while. The tires you sent were a huge success, one of the guys who won a set ran them in the A-Main and finished second and loved them. i gave the other set to the winner of the a-main and told them both to run them and give me some feedback on them for you. I had at least 10 guys asking about where to get them and who made them and i directed them to the website.

Anyhow, thanks again for your support of the race and if you get any more stuff you'd like to try out down here just send them my way.

thanks again!

Mike
Old 12-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TM America

Team Cobra has the best rubber compound in the world and are continously growing with out new Truggy tire coming mid-January.

We have the only rims in the world that give a lifetime warranty against cracking and warping. Made from aerospace platic material.

sorry to sound like a a$$hole but we were told that the truggy tyres were due over a year ago by angelo and they keep getting put off again and again in the end we just gave up

as for the rims they are a good product they don't warp or crack but the hexes strip out and the quality is not all that consistant

the tyre compond is ok I still have pythons, vipers and king cobras also but to be ohnest I don't use them as I've found other brands to be more consistant

this is just my opinion and I'm not trying to start an argument

Adrian
Old 12-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Tech Elite

Dear Adrian

thank you for your opinion you have a right to say what is on your mind feel free .

As for the hex's stripping we have seen that before but only when someone over tightens the wheel .proline ,grp and panther that happens to all of them.
but anyway we will keep it in mind and improve our product.As for the truggy tyres we dont release any product unless its perfect thats why it's taken so long.
The tyres have been tested by many around the world including Ian haley and they have results that the tyres are the most consistant in the world .Maybe our tyres don't suit your driving style or our tyres dont work on every track .
we have had great results from finland and Norway and other parts of the world .
please let us know what you think we should improve

regards Angelo
Old 12-14-2007, 02:44 AM
Tech Regular

was so close to getting some wheels and tires here in Aus. and they were out of stock!!! mad as though , will get me some wheels soon as i can.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RETRO RC
sorry to sound like a a$$hole but we were told that the truggy tyres were due over a year ago by angelo and they keep getting put off again and again in the end we just gave up

as for the rims they are a good product they don't warp or crack but the hexes strip out and the quality is not all that consistant

the tyre compond is ok I still have pythons, vipers and king cobras also but to be ohnest I don't use them as I've found other brands to be more consistant

this is just my opinion and I'm not trying to start an argument

Adrian
the only reason why your hex would strip is maybe it came loose or you didnt tighten the rim enough .other than that there is no way of stripping the hex no chance on the this earth.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ran the Vipers on a blue groove track last night and they handled well even though they aren't blue groove tires. I was pleasantly surprised at how much traction I was getting. Next week I am going to try the Pythons, which I seen for myself, handle the blue groove even better than the Vipers. A fellow driver was running the Pythons and it looked like he was on rails. People came up after his finish to find out what kind of tires he was running. I'll keep you posted on next week's results.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

where can i see these tires and maybe even buy them???
Old 12-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
where can i see these tires and maybe even buy them???
www.teammarketingamerica.com
Old 12-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Tech Elite

skeller thanks buddy...
Old 12-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

the tires look good...i might have to give a set or two a try...
Old 12-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

i like the raised lettering on the wheels...
Old 12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Dear freinds
thank you for all your kind words it really means alot to me for guys to try my tyres and have good things to say about them it just makes me more determined to do bigger and even better things to help you guys out .

you guys make my day and thank you for all your support jason and pevette

with maximum respect Angelo
Old 12-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
i like the raised lettering on the wheels...
thank you jason yes the raising of the letters does look good but its also there to balance the rim and make all the rims constistant in quality and weight.there is always a purpose behind what we do .
some people say oh i want to put stickers on my rims well let me tell you that once you have put decals on any rim/wheel you have just wasted your hard earned money as stickers peel off after a couple of runs especially when you get dirt behind the decal surface.
Consider us as the Nomadio of consumables everything is designed and made with a purpose in mind the same Nomadio does with there stuff.No use in designing something just for looks good and doesn't work

regards Angelo

Last edited by COBRARACING; 12-17-2007 at 03:13 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.