Team Cobra Tires, Rims, Wings In USA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Cobra Tires, Rims, Wings In USA

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

thank you for your support much appreciated and yes sam is a really nice guy .A true business man with 150% commitment in this business .

thank you sam for your belief and also a big thank you to all my American friends for all there support .

with maximum respect Angelo

Last edited by COBRARACING; 01-01-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Do the team cobra rims still have problems sticking to the tire or has that problem been addressed ? I tried these a while ago and i could not get the tire to stick on .. i thought it was the glue but the glue was fine on proline rims ..
Old 12-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

i havent had a problem with the tires sticking to the rims so i guess the problem has been addressed but i just started running them but i havent had nothing but good luck out of the tires and rimes, but i am sure if you have any problems with the rims Angelo are Sam will take care of it but make sure you clean them and a take a little sand paper and rough up the egdes of the rim before putting the tires on the rims and they should work fine
Old 12-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skeller
Are you not looking for drivers from the eastern USA?
+1
Old 12-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

My buddy got a free set wheels tires and a wing at a race and said they were good if you need to send some my way I'll try them out for you
Old 12-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Vipers are handling great. Tires are very consistent and get better with each lap. I TQ'd and won A main sportsman at the local track. Real happy with these tires.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by petevette
Vipers are handling great. Tires are very consistent and get better with each lap. I TQ'd and won A main sportsman at the local track. Real happy with these tires.
Good job dude
Old 12-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Tech Elite

Dear friends

we have never had problems with glueing and europe has told us that the glued rims and tyres they have recieved are the best they have ever seen in the industry .

I recommend Much more which is the same as Axia glue ,dynamite, and loctite 406 only .Zap does not work so we dont recommend it .

people are amazed when they see myself glueing rims to tyres and not even cleaning the rim or the tyre and they ask how do you do it .it's called patience and good quality glue that's all and they will never come off the rim in racing conditions or any conditions.

regards Angelo and merry christmas
Old 12-24-2007, 06:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Scuff the wheel and the tires with a dremel and a sanding drum......clean off real good and glue. I personally like the Losi Blue.

Merry Christmas from the Keller Family
Old 12-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Tech Elite

Thats how i do my tires scuff and glue
Old 12-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Dear Friends
many more great products from cobra to come in 2008
and as you know only quality counts .no cheap and narsty products come out of the cobra stables like you see with other companies around the world who maximize there profit but give you poor quality .

we are here to stay so we can supply you the consumer/end user best quality products in the world at the best pricing structure in the world .Like the saying goes you get what you payed for and nothing more.
Ok for example you buy tyres and rims from say a cheap Asian company or any company for example who has the best price but i guarantee you the consistancy with the product will be different all the time defeating the purpose of quality .

We at cobra make sure that our consistancy in the compound is + or - 0.5% tolerence i bet no one in this industry can promise such a low tolenrence and the reason why they can't it's because it's mass production ,massive profits and who cares they are only tyres they will get over it .
Well at cobra we are old school and follow old philososhy we monitor everything that goes on in our production of our products to make sure the quality is consistent.
Being from the Aerospace industry for many years first as a Avionics engineer and then an Aeronautical engineer i will not stand for poor quality.
when the vendor of an aircraft component states in there manual 20%+ or - tolerence during testing we go to as low as 2% and if it doesnt meet 2% its scrapped and off to the bin it goes thats how committed we are when it comes to quality .
On another note consumers say oh man i bought these tyres last week and ran them at my local track and god they didn't wear at all .Is this good or bad ????well no it's not good because a tire that doesnt wear also doesn't work .

We do not copy or re-badge as an oem any other competitors product all our designs are our own and manufactured by our partners in Asia who have a vested interest in our company.
Our rims are a secret blend and so are our tyres .we were the first to introduce the High downforce wing as a nice gesture to himoto racing designed by Angelo and Mr Flamboyant Ian haley for himoto racing.Even our molded foams have minimum honey combing in the material which makes them stronger and longer lasting than the competition .
we at team cobra will only produce quality and will also keep our prices down as we are the designers and the manufacturers which means we are not a re badged company out to make a quick $$$ like most companies you see on the market.

sorry for raving on and on i just want you guys to get to know me and my company better thats all and be happy with what we do .

with maximum respect Angelo

Last edited by COBRARACING; 12-26-2007 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

well i cant wait to see what all cobra comes out with here in o8, and i think it is great Angelo that you take time out to tell us more about the products and just to talk, to me that just says more about your product, keep up the good work.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Tech Elite

thank you for your kind words it really means alot .we are here to stay and man am i a stubborn person i wont rest until im the best and everyone is happy
Old 12-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

what all color rims will they be on the new style.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

white,black and florescent yellow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.