Wiki Posts
Search

T.Q. fuel? how is it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default Formula is top secret/ Joking

But I have not broken a motor since I have been running TQ Fuel so something has to be right.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RACING MASON
I am running 30% race blend,What is the oil % i could not find it on the bottle. Or is it a trade secret......
One more time
Old 01-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

It would be a nice option to be able to purchase TQ fuel in quarts also. The site just has gallons.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Tech Adept

I have recently made the switch to TQ fuels,I used to run tornado(25%) and nitrotane(30%).The switch was seamless.The quality of TQ fuel is top notch,I never even had too turn a needle to adjust for anything(still check your temps).Temp rite where it is supposed to be and the power was great.So anyone thinking about trying it,stop thinking and give it a try you will be more than happy with your choice.As a plus the guys are great to deal with,that goes a long way now a days.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I've been considering running TQ this summer. Is this blend a renamed brand or special blend of TQ.?
Maybe some enlightenment. Its between TQ and ODonnel.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 162 (100%+)

Un4racing- I will tell you this as I have run both fuels. I really had to lean my engines out when switching from odonnell to TQ. I've been running the fuel for 3 years now and it has been super consistant, always run cool with great gas mileage. It also has oil content that doesn't require afterrun oil every race like when you run odonnell, as the odonnell doesn't have anything to protect against mositure. If you don't keep on top of it running odonnell your engine will rust. I say give TQ a try and you will be very impressed.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brian Miskolczi
Un4racing- I will tell you this as I have run both fuels. I really had to lean my engines out when switching from odonnell to TQ. I've been running the fuel for 3 years now and it has been super consistant, always run cool with great gas mileage. It also has oil content that doesn't require afterrun oil every race like when you run odonnell, as the odonnell doesn't have anything to protect against mositure. If you don't keep on top of it running odonnell your engine will rust. I say give TQ a try and you will be very impressed.
Thanks for the input I think I have made up my mind to try it. Ya sold me..