Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree46Likes

RC10GT2 thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 11:37 PM
Tech Initiate

The only thing that will work are the shocks, front tower, and front arms. The cvd's are too long and the rear arms are backwards where the shocks mount.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Sorry guys im being lazy here, but Off the top of your heads, how much difference is the RTR GT2 and the Factory Team?? A friend of mine is asking, and ive never seen the RTR.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Is it worth the price of converting it to a full factory team? Thank's for your help!
Old 06-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by freefallmarine
Sorry guys im being lazy here, but Off the top of your heads, how much difference is the RTR GT2 and the Factory Team?? A friend of mine is asking, and ive never seen the RTR.
FT: blue turnbuckles
blue flywheel
threaded shocks
blue exhaust pipe
your choice of servo's
your choice radio gear
your choice engine
quick change hubs, and QC wheels
proline tires, edge fronts, holeshot rears
asst. blue goodies, like shock mounts, shock balls

RTR: steel turnbuckles
aluminum flywheel
shocks that use clip on adjusters
aluminum exhaust
AE servos
AE 27mhz AM radio
AE .15 pullstart engine
standard "pin" hubs and wheels
AE tires, "X" pattern rears, standard fronts
Old 06-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Excellent....BC, Thank You so much!!!
Old 06-17-2015, 05:38 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Hey everyone. Does anyone remember the part # or have an MIP heavy flywheel for the GT2 they would want to part with?
Old 06-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jon Carlson
Hey everyone. Does anyone remember the part # or have an MIP heavy flywheel for the GT2 they would want to part with?
Let me look, I might have one Jon.. Ill post tomorrow.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Regional Moderator

Let me look, I might have one Jon.. Ill post tomorrow.
Great. Thanks.
Old 06-19-2015, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 551 (100%+)

New track layout. First time on a track this year, poor driving, slick conditions. ...... Still a blast...
https://youtu.be/9Y4nknK3NWU
Old 06-23-2015, 08:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Wanted NIB Factory Team Kit- #7080 GT2

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction. Looking to purchase a new Factory Team GT2 Kit. As they are discontinued I was hoping someone on the thread may be aware of some stock at one of their local hobby shops. The GT2 is my favorite and the local track in my town is bringing back the 1/10 scale nitro truck class. I used to own one but it has been some time and would love to get one back.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Keith
Old 06-23-2015, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jon Carlson
Great. Thanks.
Sorry, for such a late reply Jon, The Floods here have taken my back yard.... The upside is, I don't have to mow anytime soon... Ok, on the flywheel, I couldn't find a MIP flywheel, but have some older RC10 flywheel's. I don't know if they would fit? There a little bit larger, but even trued down, it would still be heavier.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kmires
Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction. Looking to purchase a new Factory Team GT2 Kit. As they are discontinued I was hoping someone on the thread may be aware of some stock at one of their local hobby shops. The GT2 is my favorite and the local track in my town is bringing back the 1/10 scale nitro truck class. I used to own one but it has been some time and would love to get one back.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Keith
Hey Keith,! Welcome to the Deuces thread!! Like you we all love the little GT2 here and finding a new one is really tough. I know a few pages back, someone posted a hobby shop that had a couple, but I called and they said they were gone. If you cant find any on the for sale thread, the easiest and pretty much the only way, is getting a RTR and changing it over piece by piece when things wear out or break. Im doing it to a RTR now, and the cost is not too crazy for stuff on ebay. Most of the expensive stuff in the Chassis, and Quick Change Axel's. Good Luck with your search.! Hope you can find a Factory Team NIB!!!!
Old 06-24-2015, 04:08 AM
Regional Moderator

Sorry, for such a late reply Jon, The Floods here have taken my back yard.... The upside is, I don't have to mow anytime soon... Ok, on the flywheel, I couldn't find a MIP flywheel, but have some older RC10 flywheel's. I don't know if they would fit? There a little bit larger, but even trued down, it would still be heavier.
No that's ok. I'll roll with the one I have until I can find a steel one. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2015, 05:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Keith,! Welcome to the Deuces thread!! Like you we all love the little GT2 here and finding a new one is really tough. I know a few pages back, someone posted a hobby shop that had a couple, but I called and they said they were gone. If you cant find any on the for sale thread, the easiest and pretty much the only way, is getting a RTR and changing it over piece by piece when things wear out or break. Im doing it to a RTR now, and the cost is not too crazy for stuff on ebay. Most of the expensive stuff in the Chassis, and Quick Change Axel's. Good Luck with your search.! Hope you can find a Factory Team NIB!!!!
Hello, Freefallmarine and Keith, that was me who posted that, I am surprised that they were sold? I will try and see if they still have them, I remember when I asked about them at the store, they said they do not have them too, but I was looking at the boxes above their heads? If I have any success, I will PM you! I am not interested in them, I already have 2! Too bad you are looking now, about 2 months ago, Yokeman just sold his, now that was a very nice truck with tons of extras!
I am about to paint 2 bodies and modify(what I call my cheater truck, it has a OS .18 tz motor), was working on it last night.
Old 06-24-2015, 06:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Whats getting harder to find is a .12 motor for our trucks! Almost all .12 offroad motors are gone and only the highly priced on road motors are left? I did find a hobby shop that had an old OS .12 CZ-Z new in the box, As I call it the original Stadium truck motor! I have 2 old ones and a CV-R, hated that motor, had a boat anchor for a cooling head, I put a Odonnel head on it!

Lucky I have a couple new ones and quit a few used ones! One I would like to try again was a Dynamite .12 PD(paris dished) that was moddified by Ron Paris!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.