Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RCGT instead of 17.5 Touring?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by hairy
Wow you sure put me in my place with that comment!
Merry Christmas all
Thank a soldier for your freedom tonight, please

Wow, that was not addressed to you, but if you fit the flaming cry baby, so be it!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=hairy;6732912]
Originally Posted by VoodooDaddy
boy talk about straying from the point!
I gvie up your right I am wrong! do what ever you want since you don't even seem to know what it is good luck!
I tried!
...... Gottcha
Old 12-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by hairy; 12-17-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: being stupid
Old 12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

ok back on topic.

It seems to me that for the most part the crowd is split on this class, so i have a sugestion.

how about we just run 17.5. if you want to run in tc dress...cool. if you want to go rcgt dress cool....if you want to run a rcgt shell over the discounted sweeps(that is the tire im gonna run next season because of price)....cool. if you want to run a tc shell over x-pats...cool.

If they are really as close as they say it shouldnt really matter, and with the two groups running as one class we should have some really good racing on the track with more than 1 full heat
Old 12-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cliferton
ok back on topic.

It seems to me that for the most part the crowd is split on this class, so i have a sugestion.

how about we just run 17.5. if you want to run in tc dress...cool. if you want to go rcgt dress cool....if you want to run a rcgt shell over the discounted sweeps(that is the tire im gonna run next season because of price)....cool. if you want to run a tc shell over x-pats...cool.

If they are really as close as they say it shouldnt really matter, and with the two groups running as one class we should have some really good racing on the track with more than 1 full heat
thats what I do anyway....but it would be cool to see a RCGT only class as well...but seeing Vette,Nissan,Lambos, and Vipers out run blobs of paint is even better...lol...

oh...why yall so upset....you guys are really scary...and Im a big black guy...geezzz

play nice guys...cya
Old 12-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Since the main difference are the bodies and possible tires used (everything else being close to the same), why not run this as the 17.5 LeMans class. You can run them together with TC and RCGT subdivisions. You can have an overall race winner, second, third, etc and then do the same for the individual classes like they do in LeMans. This way, the guys that want to run 17.5 TC can and the ones that want to try running with GT bodies can. It would make for some interesting racing. This way, you can still maintain the integrity of the VTA class, still have all the people that want to run 17.5BL together, and still have the 13.5BL TC only class. Then with Mini, novice, and nitro TC classes being offered, you have only six classes which should be more than enough to satisfy almost all the racers' tastes.

Last edited by JLock; 12-18-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RCGT is the direction of alot of tracks...any word on this yet...it would make a great BTH class to go along with VTA
Old 01-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

Believe this will be decided at the next M.S.R.A. meeting, January 16th.