Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LST2's Rock.

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Tech Champion

Default LST2's Rock.

Took my LST2 out a week ago, and was just running around a parking lot, and some dude with a mega-camera started shooting pictures. Turns out he's a colleague of a local truggy racer I know.. Here are the pics....

BTW, this LST2 is approaching four (or is it five?..) years old. Diffs, original, tires, original, chassis and rails, servo savers, shafts, hubs, etc etc etc.... - original... Got RPM's a long long time ago.. Also has Raven springs, Dynamite engine brace, wing kit, and I think that's it.. Oh yeah, Dynamite Big Red 28... This RC has been simply mega-awesome... Seriously though, all in all, the best overall product I've had in 5+ years in RC...

(My second LST2 sucked.. Go figure.. That's RC.)

Anyway, here are the pics. Sometimes just runing an old burly MT around a parking lot can be a hell of a lot of fun....

Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

This one is pretty good.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

Nice pics! I've had my LST2 now for 5 years and I can agree with your opinion that it is one helluva truck. Mine has gone through many incarnations since I've owned it from basher, to nitro racer with a picco .28, and now it is a muggified E-LST2. It's a very durable and versitle platform.
Here's a pic of mine taking a jump during a heat this weekend's race
Old 09-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Tech Initiate

LOOKS great!!! that track is sick
Old 09-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Champion

Nice!!
Old 09-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by streetstyle
LOOKS great!!! that track is sick
thanks! It's a nice track, but the Tallahassee RC Club it what makes it great. Good peeps and great attitudes. If you are ever in our neck of the woods stop on by!

http://www.tallahasseerc.com/trcforum/

There's even a MT class!
Old 09-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

I love these little beasts, I have one too with a LRP .28 and its just nuts!!! I've had only one problem, the brakes almost NEVER worked lol. I used to put that thing around loose corners with bow ties and hold it wide open.....sad thing is my area no longer races these trucks so I'm trying to sell but may change my mind thinking of all the time I drove this truck and learned sssoooo much!!!
Also, yes RPM A-Arms i.m.o. are needed on any truck lol they hold up unlike originals! Is it just NJ or are most tracks shutting down, and shutting down the monster classes? RC has upset me a bit recently with all the changes.........
Old 09-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I agree the LST2 was/is the baddest MT made Here are some pics of mine and a short vid from a few years ago . It has since been converted to electric and has different wheels and body now . I have had several oppertunities to sell it but its just so much fun to drive and has been SOOOO durable/reliable I just cant bring myself too sell it

Old 09-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Herrsavage;9618069]Took my LST2 out a week ago, and was just running around a parking lot, and some dude with a mega-camera started shooting pictures. Turns out he's a colleague of a local truggy racer I know.. Here are the pics....

BTW, this LST2 is approaching four (or is it five?..) years old. Diffs, original, tires, original, chassis and rails, servo savers, shafts, hubs, etc etc etc.... - original... Got RPM's a long long time ago.. Also has Raven springs, Dynamite engine brace, wing kit, and I think that's it.. Oh yeah, Dynamite Big Red 28... This RC has been simply mega-awesome... Seriously though, all in all, the best overall product I've had in 5+ years in RC...

Great photo's there
Old 09-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

How do you guys like your wings? I never had one on mine....and I had a semi similar setup to what Bash's other than the shocks.....
Old 09-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Tech Champion

Very functional wheelie-bar. With the New Era rollbar, also helps to protect everything.. I like them.. Good handle too when necessary..
Old 09-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

LST's kick balls. Best RC MT ever. Savage's can suck it.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Tech Adept

^ savages are great trucks, so dont hate on them
Old 09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by raddracer1278
How do you guys like your wings? I never had one on mine....and I had a semi similar setup to what Bash's other than the shocks.....
+1 Herrsavage

Love my wing. It protects the body well when you roll over. Nevermind 10G . . . he's trollen He's prolly got like 5 Savages he keeps hidden in his closet. Just kidding 10 G ................