Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-REVO

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 05:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

i do alot of heavy parking lot ramping and bash alot at an old motorcross track where i live.

i run 70wt shock oil in the rear with blue springs, 80wt in the front with purple springs and i run a tight slipper with 65/22 gearing. i only ever run mine on 4S and it's the most fun vehicle i own. i haven't broken 1 part as of yet and I've had this particular revo for almost 4 months. (i just bought another one roughly 2 weeks ago) I've kept all the diffs stock.

i hit some massive air jumps and i was amazed how durable this truck is as long as you land on all 4 wheels,. which brings up my next point.

there's a kid at my lhs that keeps breaking his and i was stumped as to why until i saw the dude drive. it was scary what he was doing to that poor truck.
i think as long as you have some track experience and know how to land, this truck imo is one of the best bashers out there.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default E-Revo

I have to agree with the earlier post that said 'bash the hell out of it and find out what breaks then upgrade'. You'll find out what you're hard on and what you're not.. as you gain experience and your driving style improves you'll find that you do tend to break less parts. It's a good all purpose truck to be sure.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

well I broke something finaly! I broke the rear diff main gear and also the I bar in the diff case along with 5 arms! That was just one day of bashing so I have already replaced the diff and I have ordered RPM dyable arms all the way around! And I also Stripped a spur gear but other than that truck has been awsome! Standing backflips on command on 4s! What more could I ask for in a basher!
Old 12-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (67%+)

I just bought a 2200 kv castle creations combo too but it dunt have the dual connectors how do i make it have some??
Old 12-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default help

i need help...there's this rapid clicking sound when i gun the e-revo from standstill. the truck won't roll at all...it just makes the rapid clicking sound. but it accelerates when i power it slowly. has anyone had this experience? thanks in advance