e revo chassis

Old 11-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MambaPower87 View Post
i want to be like you when i grow up
You should set your goals higher than that sonny.

Originally Posted by 8IGHTROCKETX3
i'm not sure i'd trust the kershaw designs chassis. someone from the traxxas message boards got one and ended up bending it after very little bashing.
If you remember the name of that someone, you'll have the chance to win an empty can of red Lexan paint.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mistercrash View Post
If you remember the name of that someone, you'll have the chance to win an empty can of red Lexan paint.

LOL..NICE....i thought i remembered that it was you.

from the Traxxas' archive:

pbmaxx6402-10-2010, 12:42 PM
check out mistercrash's build. He uses it but says that it bends some. I plan on buying it this summer. Hopefully I wont regret it!
i hope pbmaxx decided agianst it...i don't know about anyone else, but i don't think i'd ever buy a chassis after someone said it bent "some".
Old 11-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Addict

A couple guys on a French Revo forum in France call it the ''chassis guimauve'' which means, ''marshmallow chassis''
Old 12-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mistercrash View Post
A couple guys on a French Revo forum in France call it the ''chassis guimauve'' which means, ''marshmallow chassis''

great description. i found a few videos on youtube of it and it looks like people were driving it very gingerly.

i'm kinda bummed that GorillaMaxx discontinued to make the Revo version, but would like to see flm take a shot at it.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:22 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 8IGHTROCKETX3 View Post

Not only do 99% of all the packs i know of fit, the ERBE now comes with some hardware to expand the battery bays.

all you need to do is add the spacers in front of the doors and it gives you another quarter inch or so to use.
These are Traxxas spacers? I looked at the ERBE exploded view but couldn't see anything listed. You don't have a part number do you? I'm in desperate need of that 1/4" for my project truck and I'd like an alternative to weakening the doors since I'm going for speed and already imagining some bad crashes. lol
Old 12-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Tech Addict

They are the shims to adjust bump steer. They come with the hollow ball set, part # 5355.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

I see. Thanks so much for the part number crash! My 3S packs are just shy of fitting and I really didn't want to buy the KD chassis just to have more battery options.