which truck should i get

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

which truck should i get

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Adept

guys here is the DARE for all the brand of RC trucks.....we race in the middle of israel and lebanon....then let see who will survive?!!! whos with me?
Old 07-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Tech Adept

horatio, i think u say it right...and i hope it can help to this people pissing to each other...including me...hahahha
Old 07-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dracy69
first of all, thats guessing on the stuff ive hit over the past 4 years. i bash hard and i bash alot. hitting stuff is ineviteable.

i dont see why you are targeting savage owners. the only really bad one is PSO (and i apologize to PSO but he had to be pointed out) i didnt say something completely mindless just trying to diss or one up the traxxas or losi guys. i just counter the bullcrap they fling around.
well you suck at driving delete your acount
Old 07-29-2006, 06:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

ill probably kill you on a track nitro guy...... dont make posts like that. its called harassment and spam. try making yourself useful next time.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Horatio

The bad attitudes present here, quite frankly, are beyond a joke. All these same guys ranting continuously over 'all Savage owners are ****' or 'all Traxxas drivers are ****' really need to take a chill-pill and get out more.

You guys need to realise that people could read this kind of crap and think 'Nah, RC is not for me - I think I'll take up fishing instead.'!!!

EVERYONE CHILL OUT AND RE-READ THIS PART!!!!!

before you type how about asking yourselves this one little question...will this post help the person asking a question????

or

how can i answer the question and give my opinion without insulting a whole group of people???

i think if most of you arguing would do these two things this section of the forum would clean right up.

everyone has a riht to thier opinion the trick to learn in life is when to give it
Old 07-29-2006, 03:39 PM

get a revo AND a savage
then u wont have to decide

someone should make a thread just for arguing, then we can just keep the arguing in that one thread lol
Old 07-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

^very good idea's.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by grevo_33
horatio, i think u say it right...and i hope it can help to this people pissing to each other...including me...hahahha
'Traxass' and HPI both make awesome RTR packages.

In reality of course, the vast majority of MT's sold will never see a track anyway, so most MT's get used purely for back yard bashing, even racier ones like the Revo 3.3.

The common interest here is MT's. RC experience is built over many years by racing, bashing, tinkering, designing, engineering and generally solving problems with many different models, from various makes. It broadens your RC knowledge if you allow yourself the freedom to try different classes and even different types of models, like RC Boats or Heli's.