Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drivers Etiquette @ TCHR

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2002, 01:17 PM
Tech Adept

Arrow

In Onroad there really is no pacific complainer, because all onroad racers are complainers.

Well now that I got that off my chest: Does any one have a Factory Team TC3 for sale, I'm planning to run at Norrca Nationals but I need a car, oh wait will that make me a complainer now, doh.
Old 03-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs down

.................................................. .
Old 03-11-2002, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Arrow

Must play Excite Bike 64!
Old 03-12-2002, 07:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I posted the results on the Board vote on issues brought up at last weeks Drivers meeting, on the Minn TTT thread.
Old 03-12-2002, 01:03 PM
Tech Adept

Madison,
In the event your comments were of a serious nature: You may be correct that some are bumping up too soon. I have asked many individuals (including owners) what would be the criteria to bump up and I received many different responses. I personally waited until my times were in line with the bottom of the expert class. Not knowing if it was an appropriate time or not. I'm still uncertain. Doh!
This kind of dovetails into the comment on courteous drivers. I have seen it, been a victim, as well as been the aggressor (not intentionally). I have made the mistake of bumping when I shouldn't, but have learned from it, apologized, and have inquired with the experienced drivers for assistance on technique. I believe most of us are receptive to advice as this is essentially a hobby for fun (as simulatedwood has stated in the past) in the eyes of the majority. We are typically willing to listen; it's just the mannerism used at times that is difficult to swallow. Things get heated, it happens, but it is a shame.

Well....OK....I'll stop with the babble.
Old 03-12-2002, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Madison says we are all whiners then wants a TC3, HAHAHAHA. You must have some whining built up that needs relieving.

Ps. pull up your pants.
Old 03-12-2002, 08:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

I think Erik Mitchell is thinking of selling his FT TC3.

- Ben
Old 03-12-2002, 08:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default mod foam

mod foam

woohoo

BLAMO!!!! O.....^\/O
Old 03-12-2002, 09:35 PM
Tech Adept

Erik Selling the TC3? I hear rumors of that. There was a mission pro for sell earlier today with hop ups for $275.00. Don't know if that's good or not, but he mentioned that he may be looking for one of those.

Talk to ya.
Old 03-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah, he's thinking of getting a mission and selling his TC3. Not sure if he is going to do that but he mentioned that to me today.

I'm hoping to run *my* new Mission on Thursday, or Sat. Still don't have a one way for it but I still want to run it!
Old 03-13-2002, 01:35 PM
Tech Adept

Arrow

Ben: Level with me here, how bad is the condition of his TC3?

If it's in far shape ill buy it, but I think his chassis mite be tweaked as of I saw him through it across the room last week.

Old 03-13-2002, 01:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dave, yeah, you're probably right! he has thrown it arounda few times!?!? :O

- Ben
Old 03-13-2002, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Arrow

Ben, if you could, tell Erik .M to bring his sedan on Saturday. I might as well take a look at it. Thanks Dave.
Old 03-13-2002, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

Arrow

Gegody:

Here is what I think about bumping up to a "Higher Class".

I think its great for Sportsman to bump up to higher level class, such as Expert, beacause they are only going to get as good as the people they race with (To a point). As long as the Driver "Bumping Up" to the higher class understands and acknowledges that some of the drivers in this class are going to be serious and competitive and will want some room to pass when they are coming up to lap them and drive courteous on the track. If the Driver "Bumping Up" can understand that, I think it would be a good experiance and privilege for him to run it that class and would benifit him greatly. For example, Justin Casey first week in Stock Truck went great, he drove clean and patient and ended up finishing 2nd in Stock Truck A-main.

Thats my 0.2
Old 03-14-2002, 08:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

dont tell me dolly is gettin a sedan? he talks enough in offroad give the rest of us a break!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.