Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What constitutes a ROAR legal stock arm?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Whatever Guys!

You guys are all just racing gods! (Not just Randy and Mitch) but all of you guys! It is just amazing that Stormer can even stay in business, since none of you guys ever break down and buy something new or install new brushes or anything. Heck I'm surprised that any of you guys even have a car that was made this century! Why do you need it? You guys are just all race gods and I'm just the prissy one whole is just lucky to ever be aloud to stand next to you guys on the drivers stand (only during Qualifying, never make the A).... all hail the race gods of 1/12 scale stock (ND/Western MT) racing!! (Don’t want to piss anyone else off)

Next time when I see any of you I'll bow and kiss the carpet you walk on! I really feel like a C Main driver when I’m in the presence of you all! All hail the 1/12 scale guys! All hail!

Now for all of the guys that actually believe that none of the little stuff matter! I have some old 1700s and even an original Trinity Green monster stock motor from the original Dakota Challenge race (Still has the special weird paint/glue seal that has never been broken), heck I think I even have two take your pick! You can strap that in and let’s race! Loser buys beer! (Randy and Mitch can’t compete in this) This is for all of the other race gods out there in ND and Western MT. (Left MN/SD out of this one). No $500 bets! This is an amateur sport remember! Beer might be pushing it for all of those out there worried about their amateur status! Remember you guys are gods and with one arm tied behind your back and with only a stick radio you should be able to beat poor old me! Remember I’m only good enough for the C Main! And that's only if we go back to the C!

Throughout this whole ordeal I have tried to stay away from the direct pokes and personal jabs! But not you RACING gods! No nothing is sacred to you RACING GODS! And by God never try to accuse one of ever bending the rules! NEVER! Oh my God the Racing gods of ND and western MN will make sure it. (If you are bending one rule, how many other rules are being bent? Any that can’t be teched!)

Now guys! If I should come to the PKC or any other 1/12 stock race and just all of the sudden be passing you guys left and right and putting you down a lap or two (WILL NEVER HAPPEN) but if I did! WHOSE MOTOR WOULD BE TECHED! MINE! Oh yes mine! But if all of the other guys should happen to be passing me left and right and I try to ask why (which I did) and I try to find out what the missing puzzle is, OH MY GOD! YOU CAN’T QUESTION THE RACING GODS HOW THEY GO FAST! IT IS NOT HOW THEY GO FAST BUT HOW SLOW YOU DRIVE! They are never going faster than anyone else you are just the WORLD’S WORST 1/12 driver and your really SUCK at it too!

BUT NEVER QUESTION THE RACING GODS OF 1/12 SCALE! NEVER! The wrath of KAHN come down at you and you’ll go back to Golfing all summer and Curling all winter (That’s actually a Olympic sport)!! And save thousands of dollars doing so!

p.s. AdrianM how many Schumacher’s made the A in stock at any national event in the past 6 months (just numbers)? You say that 40% is car setup? This is really Schumacher country! NOT! Xray Baby! We’re you from? Florida! That’s about as far from ND you can get without living in Cuba! Glad to see you have any vested reason to ping in on this conversation! Anyone drive a Schumacher in ND? Really is there anyone? Xray Baby! Bob how many Xray’s do you sell and how many Schumacher’s? Just guessing but Bob you probably sell more TC4s than you do Schumacher’s? Just guessing! I’ve seen a Corraly or two and maybe a TC4, but that’s about it at least at the races up here in ND/SD (Not sure about MN) (Someone in Duluth ping us with the Schumacher numbers up there). (I did see one at ST Cloud last year)

I really do love you all! No I really do and I really am feeling the love back at me too! Really!

Love Bill

P.S. Tyler get my fees yet for the race? Sent out yesterday.....

And Jason thank you for your rulling. Nothing bad in doing you job! No jab intended.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by billneu
You guys are just all race gods and I'm just the prissy one whole is just lucky to ever be aloud to stand next to you guys on the drivers stand (only during Qualifying, never make the A).... all hail the race gods of 1/12 scale stock (ND/Western MT) racing!! (Don’t want to piss anyone else off)
<---Trying to think if I know any racers from Western Montana....(isn't that over by Idaho? somebody get me a map).

Bill, dude, buddy, lil'camper, relax a bit. We'll see ya next weekend. And you can witness, first hand, some of the lousiest blackjack skills ever to come out of Eastern Monana....

And don't utterly discount your idea of running old cells. I've been fooling with it. 3300's are an ounce lighter as a pack than 4200's. Everything is worth looking at.

Last edited by Bob-Stormer; 03-27-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

plain and simple its driver skill motor has so very little to do with it! take the state champs race tis past weekend! 1/12th mod i ran a novak 4.5R brushless agains Jari and his 5.5 brushless. i could pull him down the straight like nothing! plain and simple he beat me cuz he is the better driver! and can setup a car better!

when i race with any of them them if they lap me and i can hang on to them for even 2 laps im happy! in stock 1/12th i had no less or no more power then the next guy! id like to think i can hold my own fairly well in that class if i finish last yea it my be cuz my car was slow but probly because i biffed it on gearing the car! not cuz my motor was crap! or i hit one to many boards!

i would be willing to bet if there were 1/12 cars handed out at this race that had the same motor, speedo, servo, batteries, body handed out by the end of the weekend the end result would be the same! driver skill is the key!

all i can say is i will see any of you going to the PKC race in just over week! and i hope we can all have a beer and have a good time and stop bitching about this crap and have a good time!
Old 03-28-2007, 02:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Bob how many Xray’s do you sell and how many Schumacher’s? Just guessing but Bob you probably sell more TC4s than you do Schumacher’s? Just guessing!
What continent, which country?

Ever run one of these? (80mph)
http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/produ...ecnumber=7120#

Schumacher bash was quite uncalled for, BTW.

Everytime you work on a ball diff, thank Schumacher.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bob-Stormer
<---Trying to think if I know any racers from Western Montana....(isn't that over by Idaho? somebody get me a map).

Bill, dude, buddy, lil'camper, relax a bit. We'll see ya next weekend. And you can witness, first hand, some of the lousiest blackjack skills ever to come out of Eastern Monana....

And don't utterly discount your idea of running old cells. I've been fooling with it. 3300's are an ounce lighter as a pack than 4200's. Everything is worth looking at.
Western MT or Western ND? My mistake! Woops! I ment Eastern MT! Gods country! Why you ask? Because only Bob and God loves it!

The Schumacher slam as well becaue we are here in the middle of the country and that guys is from where? Florida? Isn't that anouther country? Like California? It's so far away that there second language is English!

Bill
Old 03-28-2007, 05:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

You guys are all just racing gods!
LOL...I KNOW he's not talking about me. He's seen me drive.

And Bob--If anyone travelled to Billings from MN/ND (like Bill) they'd be pretty certain Billings HAD to be in W. MT. Not many other states you can drive for three or four hours (through absolutely nothing) and STILL be quite a ways short of half way. I know I'm still not used to the scale of distances here. When I drive here from the Seattle side I'm pretty sure I have to be getting pretty close to Wisconsin by the time I get here.

FINALLY...a bit of levity. Scottrik's own RC joke:

Anyone know the difference between a Fairy Tale and a RC Story?

A Fairy Tale starts out "Once upon a time..."

A RC Story starts out "I was on a TQ run..."

JP and Darren are MASTERS of the RC Story--wish Darren would travel with us more 'cause the two of 'em keep you in stitches.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Double Post....
Old 03-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Tech Champion

p.s. AdrianM how many Schumacher’s made the A in stock at any national event in the past 6 months (just numbers)?
Five.

1. Weylin Rose TQ'd every round and won 19T Rubber at the IIC
2. Chris Goetz 8th in the A-Main at the Halloween Classic
3. Chris Goetz TQ'd a round and finished 3nd at the Cleveland Indoor Champs
4. Chris Goetz TQ'd and qualified 2nd at the Novak Race
5. Chris Goetz TQ'd a round and qulified 3rd at the 2007 Carpet Nats this month.

As far as Schumacher in ND and Stormer Hobbies...it's Bob's fault
Old 03-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

Five out out of how many? And four of those as by the same guy....

So what is it? The Car or the drivers or HP the reason you don't have more?

There's been A mains with 5 Xrays in one main......

Bob's fault?

XRAY country! Go Xray and I'm not even a team driver!

Scottrik: MT is so big is there really a East West line? Really you could have everything West of Bismarck to the continental divide! And call all of it God's Country!

Bill
Old 03-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Tech Champion

Five out out of how many? And four of those as by the same guy....

So what is it? The Car or the drivers or HP the reason you don't have more?

There's been A mains with 5 Xrays in one main......

Bob's fault?

XRAY country! Go Xray and I'm not even a team driver!

Scottrik: MT is so big is there really a East West line? Really you could have everything West of Bismarck to the continental divide! And call all of it God's Country!

Bill
You make no sense. By your logic all the races Paul Lemieux won or did well at don't count because it was always Paul who was fastest

5 out of 6 major races in the last 6 months. We have a smaller race team than Xray. We usually have 2 travel guys at a race where as Xray may have as many as 10. I am quite happy about our results.

Weylin and Chris made the show beucase they are awesome drivers, there cars were dialed and they had good power in that order.

Why are we talking about cars anyways? This is supposed to be about motors.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Dr. Phil just called and wanted to know if you guys would be on his show......
Old 03-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by brian cox
Free trip to Hollywood would be great! Sign me up! Maybe we could see Oprah while we are there?

Bill

Adrian? Points is what does anything up here in the Great White North have anything to do with you and Schumacher? Heck for all you Florida guys know we have snow on the ground all year! And it is below zero 9 months out of 12! Burr! he he ! If you believe that I have a stock motor to sell you!
Old 03-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by brian cox
Wow...thats shocking...I though only Jerry Springer put people like billneu on TV
Old 03-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Tech Champion

Free trip to Hollywood would be great! Sign me up! Maybe we could see Oprah while we are there?

Bill

Adrian? Points is what does anything up here in the Great White North have anything to do with you and Schumacher? Heck for all you Florida guys know we have snow on the ground all year! And it is below zero 9 months out of 12! Burr! he he ! If you believe that I have a stock motor to sell you!
I was actually invited to come to this thread and see what you yahoos were talking. I didn't realize it was a regional thread until you started talking about ND and all the stuff.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

nah---Jerrys more into pimps and ho's!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.