Search
Like Tree2Likes

THE TRACK RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bbecker
I have all of that.... Did u need an motor mount too?

Geez..... What did u buy man.... didn't come with anything?

I'll be at Mimis on Wed and I will bring my treasure box of stuff (entire B44 in pieces)
Dude!! I paid good money for or all and waited just shy of two weeks and its gonna need some attention!!! I was kinda mad... Tom lowman is trading me for it so Allen I will tell him you have everything. ill get another 4x4 buggy in the next few weeks. Maybe a B44.1 who knows.

I won't be there this Wednesday but I hope everyone enjoys the new track! Looks great....
Old 07-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyclone x
that losi is freaking awsome out on trck
COOL.... Guess Gab and I can run ours since yours is just out of the box.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

really wouldnt be suprised to see the revo back in the next two weeks for more rerpair lol

It's bugging me the guy will prolly think "lean is fast!" and twist that needle till it breaks off

And it was running so nicely too :/
Old 07-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey bill what wt oil did u say i should put in my gear diff?
Old 07-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Default buggy question

Im thinking about throwing my hat in the ring with all you quick buggy guys but im looking for some guidance. Should I run 2 or 4 wheel? I like the simplicity and challenge of 2 wheel drive but should my first buggy be 4 wheel drive to maker it easier to wheel? Does going one way or the other help balance/fill a class @ the Track?

Anybody unloading a gently used buggy?

See you guys Wednesday I can't wait to run the new layout!
Old 07-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SlingsDogs
Im thinking about throwing my hat in the ring with all you quick buggy guys but im looking for some guidance. Should I run 2 or 4 wheel? I like the simplicity and challenge of 2 wheel drive but should my first buggy be 4 wheel drive to maker it easier to wheel? Does going one way or the other help balance/fill a class @ the Track?

I'll be at the track on Wednesday...talk to me about my FT B4.1....

~Ron
Old 07-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

It really depends on what you like... I would say try 2wd first, if you find you don't like it then try a 4x4. Buggies are definitely a lot more brittle, expensive, and intricate but once you get the setup right for it, you can really lay down some laps.

I'll probably be selling a B4.1 shortly.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i didnt have to lighten it weighs 6.11 so mimi passed it
I thought the weight limit was 6lbs. 2 oz. ? If that`s the case with weight everyone would have bought a Losi. Mimi told us it was too heavy for use at her track so we went with the Associated........
Old 07-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

the weight limit it 6.2 also have rc stff stolen from your personal car SUCKS
Old 07-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Adept

I would say 2wd, would be a good place to start. You can try my 22 out if you have an airtronics tx.

So who's running 4wd buggy this week? I just bought a durango and will be ready to run Wed.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Tech Addict

Chris and I are just waiting for the other one to pull the trigger on a buggy. So you can count 2 new buggies coming in when that happens. Seems like 2WD is what people are suggesting, but if we got 4WD would that be enough to split the classes?

I know that I will be there every Wednesday night unless something comes up.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

the weight limit it 6.2 also have rc stff stolen from your personal car SUCKS

Someone lifted stuff from your FJ?? Or just the rc itself.

Either way damn :/
Old 07-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

Hey guys, I came out for a bit last wednesday and watched some of the racing. (green button down shirt guy just watching) Didnt really want to bother anyone (wife says I'm antisocial : / )

I'm going to build a 22 to come out and race, anyone have any good set up advice for me to start? Shock oils or gearing for a 13.5?

Were the shortcourse races running 2wd and 4wd combined?

Thanks

- John
Old 07-26-2011, 09:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jhhack
Hey guys, I came out for a bit last wednesday and watched some of the racing. (green button down shirt guy just watching) Didnt really want to bother anyone (wife says I'm antisocial : / )

I'm going to build a 22 to come out and race, anyone have any good set up advice for me to start? Shock oils or gearing for a 13.5?

Were the shortcourse races running 2wd and 4wd combined?

Thanks

- John
22 setup depends on the motor configuration you go with, if you go with mid-motor the dust evans setup is a good place to start (I dont know anything about rear config). For motor I'm using a viper 13.5 with 27pinion and tekin boost set to 20. for tires; m3 calibers if you want longer tread life and descent lap times (maybe a second off the fastest pace), if you want fast lap times gold jconcept barcodes but theyll only last you like 2 hard nights of racing.

SC races were combined 2/4wd.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by pastaman
Chris and I are just waiting for the other one to pull the trigger on a buggy. So you can count 2 new buggies coming in when that happens. Seems like 2WD is what people are suggesting, but if we got 4WD would that be enough to split the classes?

I know that I will be there every Wednesday night unless something comes up.
if you guys got 4wd and everyone else showed up with theirs we would have enough to split the classes. glad to see you guys crossing over

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.