Search
Like Tree2Likes

Official Mini T thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 08:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)
Default Losi Mini-T aka ECX Smash 1/18

If you ever need parts and truck bodies, you can also look through the ECX line especially in the Smash 1/24 Monster Truck. Identical parts for the chassis but the truck body has a bed topper on it. It is a discontinued item from ECX but you should have better luck as it was still in production long after the Mini-T had stopped production. Another vehicle that shares similar parts are the Losi Micro SCT, Rally and Truggy with the current ECX Micro Ruckus. Hope this helps.
Mahjik likes this.

Last edited by SuperFastSnail; 07-28-2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Title says 1/18 but its actually 1/24 scale
Old 07-29-2018, 04:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mahjik
Back from the dead.......

I'm getting ready to get by Mini-T back on the road with some new electronics and a few other bits but noticed the body is a little damaged (it's been sitting for quite a long time). I had a chemical spill from a shelf in my garage that dripped on it. I've been trying to find a new body, but those seem to be unicorns right now (except for the few where people are asking for over $100USD). I've been searching around, but haven't found much useful information. Is there a body out there that will fit the Mini-T which is fairly accessible to purchase today? Doesn't need to be a direct fit, as I don't mind "making it fit".

Thanks
I have this - If you want it make an offer including shipping.

Mahjik likes this.
Old 07-29-2018, 07:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Mahjik
Are the scratches on the inside or outside of the body?
IG

Mainly outside a few inside. I never really ran this body it was from the previous owner... I actually like the Bug body as it helps with roll overs.
Old 10-20-2018, 02:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I also have parts and bodies if ya need. One Smash and one Desert Truck body.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Resurrection

Some great finds for a great beginning to a scratch build.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by frogfacejt

IG

Mainly outside a few inside. I never really ran this body it was from the previous owner... I actually like the Bug body as it helps with roll overs.
Just just a question please if you don't mind. I don't have the mini t I have the mini t 2.0 can you tell me who makes a bug body that fits this size of vehicle? Thanks
Old 08-17-2020, 08:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Milkdudd
Just just a question please if you don't mind. I don't have the mini t I have the mini t 2.0 can you tell me who makes a bug body that fits this size of vehicle? Thanks
just search Mini T big body on eBay it was the first thing that popped up I have three of them i run on my OG Mini T but trying to work in front body mounts for the 2.0 so I can get them mounted on it as well.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Milkdudd
just search Mini T bug body on eBay it was the first thing that popped up I have three of them i run on my OG Mini T but trying to work in front body mounts for the 2.0 so I can get them mounted on it as well.