Wiki Posts
Search

Off Road Thread (ALL SCALES UNITE)

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by highwayman
hindi na daw kailangan, the performance of the kit speaks for itself!
yadi yadi yada. Perfomance? eh talo yan dati sa MR4BC special! what more from a durango?

LOL!!!

peace lousy boys. peace.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Jojo

bakit kailangan mo pa full scale na piggy bank. e di mag open ka na lang sa bangko tapos everyday mag deposit ka ng pa piso piso makakaipon ka din ng ganun.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by emer
pa2, tatalope,
Sorry dnt got a changce to take your pictures.
emer: no prob wla din aksyon puro gapang truck ko s jumps

putok: salamat s pag-assist s pag repair ng truck ko... ayusin mo n tmaxx mo tpos pahiram ulit!
Old 05-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by paulc
yadi yadi yada. Perfomance? eh talo yan dati sa MR4BC special! what more from a durango?

LOL!!!

peace lousy boys. peace.

paulc: Well, having raced both a XXX4 and a Durango, you are probably right in saying that the performance of the Durago is better. I still have to test drive it against a XXX4G+ tho. Problem is, the Durango needs to be on the track to win. I had the lead with under 30 seconds to go in the first 4WD heat (1 Durango vs 5 Losi kits!) but of all the luck, my motor clamp cracked which dislodged the pinion from the spur ever so slightly... but still ultimately ending my race. So the potential is definitely there (the acceleration thanks to the shaft drive is incredible!). But due to bad luck and lack of parts availability (since it uses some Schumacher stuff), it has not seen that many battles as of yet. That is why I was mentioning to you, when you get your Schumacher CAT (or if ever you get it), better stock-up on spare parts. No hobby shop here has them and the extras I do have I will definitely have to keep as back-up.

emer: Thanks for posting the race results. I'll work on the points total and get that posted very soon along with the pics and then follow with the race announcement!

Last edited by STEALTH; 05-10-2004 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Tech Regular

Yan ang gusto ni Paulc: trash talk trash talk trash talk....abla abla abla etc. etc. etc.
Old 05-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Jojo

Originally posted by Van Houten
bakit kailangan mo pa full scale na piggy bank. e di mag open ka na lang sa bangko tapos everyday mag deposit ka ng pa piso piso makakaipon ka din ng ganun.
Sir kakahiya naman papisopiso lang eh gaganda pa naman teller dito china bank alabang. Ano kaya bili nalang ako biik tapos paalagaan ko sa bulakan pag naglakihan benta ko aguuuy

RK; OO nga ang hirap humabol wala din ako budget di pa nga ako nakakakuha ng 2nd madforce eto nanaman tong Gigans eh Maguupgrade pa naman ako ng subwoofer.
Old 05-11-2004, 01:26 AM
Tech Elite

Stealth: well, I guess my schumi is still in the drawing boards and not slated for the next half of this year. But I guess if am going back to R/C, it'll be in the 4wd class. 'Cause I think this is the only class that Losi has been winning (locally) ever since. I'd love to shove some dirt up some XXX4 ass or rather nose since I'd be ahead of them. lol!

Originally posted by STEALTH
paulc: Well, having raced both a XXX4 and a Durango, you are probably right in saying that the performance of the Durago is better. I still have to test drive it against a XXX4G+ tho. Problem is, the Durango needs to be on the track to win. I had the lead with under 30 seconds to go in the first 4WD heat (1 Durango vs 5 Losi kits!) but of all the luck, my motor clamp cracked which dislodged the pinion from the spur ever so slightly... but still ultimately ending my race. So the potential is definitely there (the acceleration thanks to the shaft drive is incredible!). But due to bad luck and lack of parts availability (since it uses some Schumacher stuff), it has not seen that many battles as of yet. That is why I was mentioning to you, when you get your Schumacher CAT (or if ever you get it), better stock-up on spare parts. No hobby shop here has them and the extras I do have I will definitely have to keep as back-up.

emer: Thanks for posting the race results. I'll work on the points total and get that posted very soon along with the pics and then follow with the race announcement!
Old 05-11-2004, 01:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Cool

paulc: Tagaaaaal!

Old 05-11-2004, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

madda: no rush, tutal andyan na rainy season. R you running sa 22nd sa pasig? race of champions?

Originally posted by Maddafunker
paulc: Tagaaaaal!

Old 05-11-2004, 02:54 AM
Tech Elite

Tmiles: Muchos gracias el presidente, no ABLA espanol? que? Sa ngayon kasi trash talk lang kaya kong gawin. Tawag ata dito eh withdrawal symptoms. Nag usap na kayo ni emer?

Ricky Svge: na sa bahay lang yung bodies and yung rally tires. punta ka minsan at baka meron kang matipuhan.

Originally posted by T Miles
Yan ang gusto ni Paulc: trash talk trash talk trash talk....abla abla abla etc. etc. etc.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:04 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

paulc: Yup. I'm also getting sponsorship for the event. Sayang eh. It might be some time before we have a big race like this since the rains are coming. Takbo na!

Old 05-11-2004, 03:11 AM
Tech Elite

madda: what I mean was, i-sponsor mo ako.

paulc: Yup. I'm also getting sponsorship for the event. Sayang eh. It might be some time before we have a big race like this since the rains are coming. Takbo na!

Old 05-11-2004, 03:54 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

paulc: Langya! Ginawa mo pa kong hobby shop.

Baka makuha natin ang Sun. Tulong na kina pitshop and CS.

Old 05-11-2004, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

madda: , yaan nyo. kung hindi ako makasali ipagdadasal ko nalang ng umaraw...dito sa bahay. joke.

paulc: Langya! Ginawa mo pa kong hobby shop.

Baka makuha natin ang Sun. Tulong na kina pitshop and CS.

Old 05-11-2004, 09:09 AM
Tech Regular

Hello Guys. Musta na? Sorry medyo hindi ako nakakapunta circle, tamad lang mag-offroad this time, but i will be back one of this days, sooner or later, i hope sooner than later... 4wd 4wd 4wd... hehe... just kidding.

PaulC,
shut up boy... just kidding... LOL.

Long, Short, Luis,
san na kayo?

Miles,
El Presidente bro, ok ka lang? miss you men.

Ish,
daan ko na lang body mo this week.

Ricky Savage,
mounted na? post mo ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.