Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Off Road Thread (ALL SCALES UNITE)

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Tech Addict

balik rc/emer
sir kayang i-clear yun split jump where the bridge used to be ( reverse direction ) gotta modify the approach on the regular direction tho' berm/banking lacks a little more slope in it or it may be better if we could pull it back more (making use of the space behind it) para mas mahaba and may bwelo and approach
Old 02-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Tech Regular

Default Monster Truck

Attension Monster Truck racers: Buhayin naman natin ang monster truck class. Sayang kasi mga Pare, masaya pa naman tong class na ito. Sana this coming sunday may quorum na MT para naman hindi laging buggy and stadium truck lang ang tumatakbo sa circle.
Old 02-29-2004, 03:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: about txt-1

You can try to contact duck-rc and he can make you loooooooong servo lead. He usually posts in the "Flight" thread.

Guys: nice going sa new layout! Watch out for the new monster player.

Originally posted by doki_doki
guys...

i got the txt1.. can you help me with what's the best esc i can buy to handle dual motors and best for rock climbing. can you also give me an appropriate price estimate on the cost. what can you recommend about having a 14.4 volt set-up or a 7.2 volt set-up. by the way, have you guys have any idea about the new brushless motor maxx made by novak??? it was made for the emaxx. can it be used for the txt1??? where can i buy the proline big joe tires and the outback 40 series weld??? also, whre can i buy a y servo harness for dual steering and an extension wire for my servo leads. maikli kasi yung servo lead included with the sanwa erg-vb. i chose this servo cause it has lots of torqu...2000 lbs/in. he..he.. anyways..thanks for all the help.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

Emer: So the bridge is definitely gone... YEHEY!!!!!
Thank you Emer, Ricky, Paul, balickrc, Dre, William, and Macho man dyordz!!!

Inspire: Stadium trucks are easier to drive than buggies, because the former is more stable and can handle the bumps and spills better. But if you can set-up your buggy according to your driving style and the track conditions, you will definitely enjoy driving one.

doki_doki: You got a TXT-1, that's great! I answered your question regarding the ESC's but to answer again-- the LRP F1 Pro Reverse (4-5T) or the Novak Super Rooster (6-7T) should handle dual motors with ease and you need just 1 batt pack. You can try Pitshop at Araneta Ave., QC for the Big Joes. Maybe some of the other off-road guys can help you with your other q's.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Monster Truck

Originally posted by T Miles
Attension Monster Truck racers: Buhayin naman natin ang monster truck class. Sayang kasi mga Pare, masaya pa naman tong class na ito. Sana this coming sunday may quorum na MT para naman hindi laging buggy and stadium truck lang ang tumatakbo sa circle.
Prez!! Sana maka race ako!!!!
Old 02-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Talking

Emer,
Sakit katawan ko but very much worth it naman. I tried the triple jump with 2wd buggy and stadium truck, no problem in clearing it. I hope our members would like it.

Ricky,
Your right the reverse direction needs some revision, mahina ang traction and kulang sa buwelo. Thanks for the advise

Tmiles,
Almost finish breaking in the MGT, will be ready to race this sunday. You will enjoy the new jumps you should try it.

Raffy,
Thank you for the help and advise, the track has improved a lot.

Calling all Racers , try out the new track lay out, it's a blast and more challenging!
Old 02-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation JP Raceway Wednesday Night Race

JP Raceway Wednesday PM Race

Date: March 3, Wednesday, 2004
Time: 7PM
Classes: 1/10 4wd EP, 1/10 2wd EP, 1/10 2wd Stadium EP
Reg Fee: P400
AMB Lap Counting System
Format:

2 Qualifying Heats
3 Final Heats

5 Minutes per Heat.

....i mean.... its a wednesday..... lets kick b ack, relax, have fun.... go racin'!!!!

text at 092909725555 or 09175258307 for more details......

NO MOTOR LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation JP Raceway Wednesday Night Race

JP Raceway Wednesday PM Race

Date: March 3, Wednesday, 2004
Time: 7PM
Classes: 1/10 4wd EP, 1/10 2wd EP, 1/10 2wd Stadium EP
Reg Fee: P400
AMB Lap Counting System
Format:

2 Qualifying Heats
3 Final Heats

5 Minutes per Heat.

its a wednesday..... kick back, relax, have fun.... go racin'!!!!

text at 092909725555 or 09175258307 for more details......

NO MOTOR LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2004, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Post RACE # 5 OF THE 1ST SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP OFF-ROAD RACE!

Sunday, MARCH 7, 2004 QCRCCC OFF-Road Race!!!

Type: Regular Race

Racing Classes Invited:

ELECTRIC:

2wd Buggy

4wd Buggy

Stadium Truck

Rally/SUV

NITRO:

Monster Truck

Stadium Truck

QCRCCC Off-Road Racing Details For March 7:

Race Registration is at 8:30 am
Race Starts at 9:00am
Race Fees:

Member P250.00

Non-Member P350.00

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED REPAIR AND IMPROVE THE TRACK THIS PAST WEEKEND! RAFFY & HIS CREW ON SATURDAY & EMER WITH THE "BOYZ" (Dedicated Members!) ON SUNDAY! BRAVO GUYS!!! YOU ALL DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!! THE TRACK LOOKS & FEELS GREAT!!!!!

For New Members who want to join and sign-up with the the Club the annual membership fee is P800.00. This entitles members to practice on the track for FREE - 7 days a week! Members also receive discounts on QCRCCC racing fees and are eligible to win raffle prizes during QCRCCC Big Races. Please look for any QCRCCC Officer at the track and join us!

SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY!!!

***As mentioned by Giocamoto in the post above, there is also an Off-Road Race on Wednesday Night being held at JP Raceway (start time 7P.M.-Sharp!). In the TRUE Spirit of ALL Off-Roaders, we at QCRCCC invite and encourage our members and others to also participate in the Wednesday Night Races sponsored by our fellow Off-Roaders Giocomoto and Pitshop!!!***

Last edited by STEALTH; 11-15-2004 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Doors,
Hope you can make it, galing ng new track layout. Imagine Monster truck to clear a triple jump and a overpass long jump without Bridge.
Old 03-01-2004, 03:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

rally addict,
Sana you can pass by this sunday and see the cross over, without any blind spot.

balickrc,
the small stop will be taken care of.

drodz,
macho talaga.

stealth,
Ganda ng post mo! kasama pa drivers points! hindi biro work yan! tnx! you may not be earning 1st place poits, but your consistently participating making you a consistant racer.
Old 03-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by RallyAddict
Emer: So the bridge is definitely gone... YEHEY!!!!!
Thank you Emer, Ricky, Paul, balickrc, Dre, William, and Macho man dyordz!!!

Inspire: Stadium trucks are easier to drive than buggies, because the former is more stable and can handle the bumps and spills better. But if you can set-up your buggy according to your driving style and the track conditions, you will definitely enjoy driving one.

doki_doki: You got a TXT-1, that's great! I answered your question regarding the ESC's but to answer again-- the LRP F1 Pro Reverse (4-5T) or the Novak Super Rooster (6-7T) should handle dual motors with ease and you need just 1 batt pack. You can try Pitshop at Araneta Ave., QC for the Big Joes. Maybe some of the other off-road guys can help you with your other q's.

This is really helpfull. Thanks!

What do you guys think of the Matt Francis xxx-t? Ok ba toh? Salamat ulit!
Old 03-01-2004, 08:18 AM
Tech Addict

balik rc
yep, sarap talaga feeling clearing the cross over, feeling ko kasabay ako nun savage pag talon
one problem tho'.... cant race this coming sunday, gonna be out of town ulit overnight stay with my homies, bday ng bro ko... sana may video coverage qcrccc races para pwede panoorin ng mga absent

stealth
galing-galing naman points update posting mo, ganda-ganda naman!!!

qcrccc
ganda bnew layout qcrccc tracks!!! pwede kaya makunan ng aerial picture??? madda???
Old 03-01-2004, 08:30 AM
Tech Addict

pres. miles
sir sorry, been itching to race the savage kaya lang b-day bro ko eh overnight kami laguna on saturday, d bale i'll bring a new racer on the MT class next time... a newbie with the 2003 MT of the year winner

emer
bahala ka na kay paul(the new one, not the pro paul c )
he'll be racing the t3 daw on sunday, i'll be lending him the ko charger and a psupply. ok naman takbo nya last sun so hopefully konting assistance na lang

paul c
sir iwan mo na kami??? ayaw mo na mag amoy araw at lupa???
wala na akong ma uutangan
Old 03-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Tech Regular

Ish : Very nice update

Emer BalikRC etc; thanks for the new traks layout, malaki na atraso ko sa inyo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.