Search
Like Tree1Likes

RC FLIGHT

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 10:12 PM
Tech Regular

Default Cattle Creek Flying Field

Dont Txt us will Txt you.....

Never adjust your radio's ATV while flying!!!!! or else!!!!
Attached Thumbnails RC FLIGHT-aaaaa019.jpg  
Old 05-30-2004, 10:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default AYALA CALAMBA

Jetta Hovers!!!!

Wow RC-CARS!!!

Ako Naman....

Last edited by scratch; 05-31-2004 at 12:15 AM.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:39 AM
Tech Regular

Default Wanted engine

I'm looking for a .46 2-stroke or .52 four, brand new or used (reasonable price). Kung may kasamang pitts muffler, mas OK. Yung pang barat na presyo lang ha, para aprub kay misis. May audit din kasi kami sa bahay. Thanks.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:52 PM
Tech Regular

I flew again last sunday after 2.5 months! I was happy I didnt crash my toys bullet was right low rates muna flew the 30% cap 8 times used up 2 liters of unleaded P40 lang tipid!
flying 3D helis with 3D control throws after months of being out of it was an experience! whew!
its race season now so my weekends are booked for something related to bikes
last season we had a wednesday club in filinvest and i joined that to so I could ride on weekdays
if any of u guys fly weekdays and i can join you pls tex me at 09175340307
Old 05-31-2004, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Toti: 3D na ulit! 8 flights in 2 liters. Tipid!

Scratch: Baka magaya ka sa'kin after that gig in Ayala... na-dyaryo ako without my knowledge, wanted tuloy ako kung saan saan ng mga pedophiles hehe

Pasensya na sa pix... obvious na parang 6 months preggy hehe... Thanks to Tonet for inviting us to the 1st batch gig with OB, Albert, Ewanko and Jetta... Congrats dun sa 2nd batch with Scratch and company...

Scratch: dami chicks diba? nakita mo yung ala-Maui? Crush ni... you know yun eh...

Philippine Star May 1, 2004
Attached Thumbnails RC FLIGHT-philstar_050104_ayala.jpg  
Old 05-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ewanko, jetta, lewd, maddaf, @lex, bading with an R,
our regularization will b an agenda in d meeting next sat at puerto atalaya.
Rc plane float fun fly

Juan trinidad,
magparamdam ka naman!

Toti ducati,
gud 2 know nakakasingit ka ng lipad. Very soon i will get a gas engine.

Lewd,
talagang d tayo pinagtagpo ng panahon

Scratch,
pls fax me d map ng cc field sa 8522273 ask 4 a fax tone tnx.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Cool

Brading: San yung Puerto Atalaya?

Old 05-31-2004, 11:35 PM

Lewd: eto yung gig sa ayala greenfields before....

Maddaf: Puerto Atalaya sa Talisay sa may Taal lake....

Brading: 7 a.m daw kita-kita sa barradas?

Last edited by jetta; 06-01-2004 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:22 AM
Tech Elite

Louie b,
if ever u r just browsing, why not register in here na so u cud also get oder peeps opinion as 2 rc equip n plane stuff.

Lewd,
pwede ka ba next sat?
Mis ko na mga looks mo pag may pa angry.

Maddaf,
try www.Weflyrc.Tripod.Com pero tama c jet i 4got d rally point is at bradas 7am f u want convoy
Old 06-01-2004, 02:50 AM
Tech Elite

Angry

Louie b,
i sent u an email re:vanette. Hope u got it!

boy ur text reply is fast! I mean it. Welcome 2 d thread man! You should also register at d rc modelers directory thread.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Got to fly the Thunder Tiger Seamaster yesterday! Thats the first flight i've had ever since my CAP 232 went down during the first week of February. I had it setup with my OS 70FS.

I flew the plane in San Juan Batangas on choppy waters. Taxiing the plane was definitely tough, i couldn't get the plane to stir where i wanted it to go to. The waves were already going over the wings and i had the plane heading out to sea. Whatever i did, i couldn't get it to turn back. On desperation i set the power to full throttle. She accelerated downwind and a few jumps on the waves and up she went. She flew beautifully in the air. I was surprised though on how quick and agile she was. It was like flying a low wing aerobatic plane. It was too bad though that i lost one of the pontoons on take off. The pontoon must have come off when i hit one of the bigger waves pretty hard. Landing the plane is definitely another story. First problem i encontered was that there a small crowd that gathered around me and along the shore and since i had no control on water i had to land the plane in the direction heading to shore. That proved to be tough because of the waves. I attempted to land it thrice but aborted because i didnt have much space and there was the risk of hitting someone on shore. on the fourth attempt, i was able to set it on water but unfortunately landed dead on a wave. At that point, all i saw was a huge spray of water from the prop and the engine died. I definitely did something wrong on landing. I tried to remember everything i knew when making a water landing (e.g. landing on power, keeping the nose up when touching down). I guess i'll need a few more pointers when the waves are too big to land. after retrieving the plane, everything was intact except for the nose cone in front of the fuse. I could't find it anywhere around my crash site.

Flying it was a blast. I kinda panicked though when the plane was on water and heading out to sea. That got my legs to become really wobbly while standing there on shore Hopefully, i'll be able to find a pontoon replacement so i could join you guys this saturday during the float fly.

Last edited by rking; 06-01-2004 at 03:32 AM.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:18 AM
Tech Elite

Maddaf,
i tried d tripod site. D pa ata naka post.

Jet,
did i get d weflyrc.Tripod.Com ryt?

Louie b,
probly u 4got 2 fill in a required dtail. Jus try d whole proces agen.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:08 AM
Tech Elite

Hey raj,
text me if wer n wen u want 2 fly dis wikend

Hey louie b,
u cud try emailing d rctech webmaster bout ur problem in logging on dats f u want 2 hav d louie b handle. Dat hapend 2 me b4. Or perhaps try registering another handle - best friend . He he he
Old 06-01-2004, 04:18 AM
Tech Elite

Rolf,
congrats 2 ur maiden of ur seamaster. Taal lake is d best place 4 it. Less waves n u will c how veteran guys from baradas does it. Saka fresh water pa less corosion
Old 06-01-2004, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Weekend

Brading: Baka NO-FLY for me this weekend. Birthday party ng bunso ko (sa house lang) this coming Saturday. Sa Sunday naman we have to prepare and shop all the stuffs required for school day June 7. Paki advise na lang sila Erwin G and company of my status, maybe next weekend I can go to Barradas and fly / test fly. Baka I'll call them on Saturday too. After 2 mos. hiatus, hopefully my skills in planes are back Talagang nangatog ako sa first re-flight ko. Anyway I'm doing low hovering torque rolls and playing around with Capt. Bemboy and his Magic Extra (close-in hovering hehe)... sarap... sarap ulit mag-planes after doing helis for a while... pre sorry, yung fuel ginamit ko last Saturday... nangalahati na... might use it na lang... don't worry may stuff pa'ko for you... surprise na lang hehe...

Jetta: Thanks for posting the pic. Sana ma-compile natin lahat ng pictures ng modeller (old to newest) and have a book/complilation... mura na magpagawa ng ganun ngayon eh, kahit digital (on CD)

Rking: Nice one pre, is the place in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas??? That's the best nearest beach to Manila. Dyan kami lagi nag fa-family outing. I flew my Freedom Flyer there last year, and lost it sa waves... yup... flew out into the sea... baka nasa Mindoro na hehe... 2 PC09 servos, 1 GWS rx and a 600mAh battery pack...

See you all next weekend... sana may El Nino pa din... tag-ulan na ba???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.