Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

RC FLIGHT

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Pareho lang pala with the Himark 2025-5300 na 20 amp max. Well, hanap tayo sa net ng magandang motor.

Originally Posted by Static
The motor is only rated at 20Amps bursts of 25Amps and its made in China

28mm inrunner motor siguro dapat, this can handle 35Amps draw. Problem is you need to replace the ducted fan assembly again that can fit the bigger motor.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

slejer, wf
i think 53kv is way to high for your intended application as these motors are designed for geared set up. direct drive ba yun bae hawk? these in runner high rpm motors need to spoolup when geard so that they can breath and reach their respective powerband, youll fry them easy if loaded with direct drive props, even the smallest ones!
Old 07-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Tooth: EDFs yung planes pre, ganda nga saw WF's hawk last Sunday pati yata kay Slejer problem is the motor nga nasusunog. Parang gusto ko na din mag-EDF, F-18/A Hornet or F-14 Tomcats pre hehe.

WildF: Ikaw ba yun sir kasama ni Slejer? Pasensya na nalito ako kakahanap ng field hehe

Slejer: Sige pre test mo everything, pag nakuha mo na set-up tsaka na'ko gagayahin ko na lang hehe.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

SLEJER,WF:
YES, IM SEARCHING FOR A GOOD BL MOTOR FOR THE BAE HAWK。 AND WE WILL DO THE TESTING FOR YOU。

COMING SOON F22 AND F18 THIS JULY , THIS TWO EDF JET WILL BE AVAILABLE 3RD WEEK OF JULY。 STATIC , BONG M. AND I WILL TEST THIS TWO JET RAPIDLY BEFORE SELLING THIS TO FELLOW FLYERS。

Last edited by matrix; 07-03-2007 at 06:11 AM.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by matrix
SLEJER,WF:
YES, IM SEARCHING FOR A GOOD BL MOTOR FOR THE BAE HAWK。 AND WE WILL DO THE TESTING FOR YOU。

COMING SOON F22 AND F18 THIS JULY , THIS TWO EDF JET WILL BE AVAILABLE 3RD WEEK OF JULY。 STATIC , BONG M. AND I WILL TEST THIS TWO JET RAPIDLY BEFORE SELLING THIS TO FELLOW FLYERS。
Sir, could you post the specs of the F22 and F18. Wingspan and length, fan diameter, dual fan and the likes. thanks...
Old 07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by matrix
Slejer : sorry for what happen to your motor .the stock motor is rated max
18amps only. Check your amp draw to be sure we do not exceed
20amps. My fellow flyer from aseana static suggest removing the
the plastic cone at the back of the motor will make the heat sink
more efficient. Don't throw away your burned motor I already talk
to the manufacturer.

Bonanza kid: Don't forget to bring your motor.
Matrix - Noticed that as well. Plastic cone was tucked underneath the heatsink hence limited contact with the motor that may have reduced the heatsink's capacity to dissipate heat. I took out the fan and motor from the white hawk and will now use it on the red one. Will check amp draw. Hope I don't end up with with 2 burned motors...abangan ang susunod na kabanata
Old 07-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Lewd Skywalker
Tooth: EDFs yung planes pre, ganda nga saw WF's hawk last Sunday pati yata kay Slejer problem is the motor nga nasusunog. Parang gusto ko na din mag-EDF, F-18/A Hornet or F-14 Tomcats pre hehe.

WildF: Ikaw ba yun sir kasama ni Slejer? Pasensya na nalito ako kakahanap ng field hehe

Slejer: Sige pre test mo everything, pag nakuha mo na set-up tsaka na'ko gagayahin ko na lang hehe.
Lewd - Ganda yung Hornet. Testing tayo ulit this weekend. Sana madali na o madali ang plane? Si Jojo yung kasama ko sir. Sabagay luks alyks
Old 07-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Sledjer, Maganda lalaki ba yung Jojo? Kung maganda lalaki okay lang he he he.

Lewd, Di ako yun pero the hawk is indeed a very nice plane.

Originally Posted by slejer
Lewd - Ganda yung Hornet. Testing tayo ulit this weekend. Sana madali na o madali ang plane? Si Jojo yung kasama ko sir. Sabagay luks alyks
Old 07-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Tech Adept

Default F-22 Raptor

Originally Posted by Dondon
Sir, could you post the specs of the F22 and F18. Wingspan and length, fan diameter, dual fan and the likes. thanks...
this is exciting

Matrix: post ko na specs ng F22

Name: SAPAC-22(F-22)
NO:SP-A009
●Fuselage length:1125mm
●Wingspan:805mm
●Wingarea:37dm2
●Flying weight :1000g
●Wing loading:27g/dm2
●Power system:2 x EDF64 with brushless motor
●Thrust:900g

jetplane rally na ba?
Old 07-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

lewd;

ah ok edf. cge gawa din tayo. but im sure 2025-5300 will run very hot on direct drives 3200 down will be better i think. ano ba diameter ng blades nun.

lazyb;

pasalubong ko ha, balitaan mo ko when you arrive tulungan kita assembly ng fulscale heli mo, hehehe

gersan;

pre they have a new aviation museum villamor pasyalan natin! (may laman kaya)
Old 07-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Tech Master

Toothicure: size of the blades is GWS EDF64. Problem is that the stock motor for this baby is 4200kV. We are upgrading the motor since we want this plane to fly really fast. I flew mine on a 5300 kV and it flew really well but burned the motor. This is the reason why we are looking for upgrades on the power system. Sa 3200 baka di na lumipad yun sir cause sa 4200 bitin na bitin yung power

Originally Posted by toothicure
lewd;

ah ok edf. cge gawa din tayo. but im sure 2025-5300 will run very hot on direct drives 3200 down will be better i think. ano ba diameter ng blades nun.

Old 07-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

This Happen this Morning only.

Upon Checking on the Detroit International Airport and have passed the X-ray. The Security officer have found my Canon Video Camera has an Odd looking Battery Pack, Its an Old Battery, so I have added additoinal my own Battery Pack to its original Battery Pack. I just make my own Battery pack from an Old Cellphone and wrap it in a Masking Tape with a 2 wire protruding and connected to the Original Battery Pack.......its a Home-made Battery pack attached using a double adhesive to an Original Canon Battery Pack.

if you look at my Battery pack, a Regular Non-Techinal person would really think its a Home-Made Bomb., Then the Security person ask me what is this, then I explain it, my original Battery pack is defective so I have to improvise my own battery. Then the Security Person have called his supervisor and show it to him, then he call another his superior......after that, I guess more than 8 security person have surrounded me.......they start questioning me......asking my passport.......eventually they confiscated my Battery pack only......my flight to New York is 10:05am, they let us board on at 10:00am......upon Boarded the plane and is about to leave, I already seated inside the plane.....after a few minutes, a security person have approach us again, saying for the Security reason, the Captain of the Plane do not want us to Board the Plane. So I have to leave again ,they have to Pull-out our Luggage.......The Plane just take-off....... I have to wait in the airport for 4 Hours, to catch another flight to New York.

Guys, DO NOT Bring your Lithium Battery Pack on board the Plane, better have it Check-in with your Luggage.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lazy-b

Upon Checking on the Detroit International Airport and have passed the X-ray. The Security officer have found my Canon Video Camera has an Odd looking Battery Pack, Its an Old Battery, so I have added additoinal my own Battery Pack to its original Battery Pack. I just make my own Battery pack from an Old Cellphone and wrap it in a Masking Tape with a 2 wire protruding and connected to the Original Battery Pack.......its a Home-made Battery pack attached using a double adhesive to an Original Canon Battery Pack.

if you look at my Battery pack, a Regular Non-Techinal person would really think its a Home-Made Bomb., Then the Security person ask me what is this, then I explain it, my original Battery pack is defective so I have to improvise my own battery. Then the Security Person have called his supervisor and show it to him, then he call another his superior......after that, I guess more than 8 security person have surrounded me.......they start questioning me......asking my passport.......eventually they confiscated my Battery pack only......my flight to New York is 10:05am, they let us board on at 10:00am......upon Boarded the plane and is about to leave, I already seated inside the plane.....after a few minutes, a security person have approach us again, saying for the Security reason, the Captain of the Plane do not want us to Board the Plane. So I have to leave again ,they have to Pull-out our Luggage.......The Plane just take-off....... I have to wait in the airport for 4 Hours, to catch another flight to New York.

Guys, DO NOT Bring your Lithium Battery Pack on board the Plane, better have it Check-in with your Luggage.
Lazy_B naman, talagang ganyan mahigpit talaga sila. Even dry-cells nga kinukumpiska pa sa airport. We hand-carry our transmitters but most times kasama sa checked-in luggage yung mga batteries. Maybe you forgot or may not be aware, hirap talaga ganyan hassle. May record ka pa ngayon (I mean marked/tagged). Ingat na lang sa biyahe and hope you'll have no further troubles in your trip. Bring home the full-scale Ellion, goodluck!
Old 07-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Lazy-B,

Sorry to hear that you've got a very bad day on the hands of the Americans. Some of them are really id_ _ts, especially the Capt., i think he over reacted in kicking you out. He used his ass instead of his head.

Happy trip na lang pauwi.

EKpilot
Old 07-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Lazy-B, Lithium Ion packs, Sealed lead acids and other batteries are considered to be dangerous goods by the International Air Transport Authority (IATA) so if you can avoid bringing batteries with you the better. I myself have trouble importing batteries and I pay a large amount for freight costs in shipping said batteries to Manila. Even for Domestic flights from Manila to the provinces are very strict. They always ask me to remove the battery from the equipment when I'm shipping battery powered units to our distributors in the provinces. They have advised me that the reason for this is becuse when batteries are shorted out, they can explode which can cause the plane to crash. Well, I can't blame them on this because they are correct.
Just my 3 cents......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.