Wiki Posts
Search

ORCA-RIDE BL Championship 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dear racers,

Please be informed that the race will be postponed until further notice, due to low turn-out.

Sorry for any inconveniece caused.

Thanks

Elwyn Lee
Old 04-05-2013, 03:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Elwyn Lee
Dear racers,

Please be informed that the race will be postponed until further notice, due to low turn-out.

Sorry for any inconveniece caused.

Thanks

Elwyn Lee

sedihnyaa....was planning for it 2 weeks b4....
Old 04-05-2013, 04:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Probably too many categories, summarize only the 10.5t open, 13.5t open, and 17.5t blinky
Old 04-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hero malaya

sedihnyaa....was planning for it 2 weeks b4....
Hello hero malaya,

I am sorry about that, but due to the low turn out rate we have to postpone the race. It is very unfortunate, but I suppose its better to have only a very small number of racers.

In any case, MNC will be held on the same track therefore your hard work will not be wasted if you are also entering the MNC races.

Happy RCing.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flyradio
Probably too many categories, summarize only the 10.5t open, 13.5t open, and 17.5t blinky
Hello flyradio,

I suppose its quite a few categories here. ORCA RIDE BL is here to provide a little different race categories and regulations to what is already out there.

We have set the categories to better accomodate what is out there in the international scene as to better let local racers experience what the categories would be like. The 13.5T Non-Boost category is set up because of this reason.

The other two classes F1 and FF is also done in the same manner as I believe that these two categories are on the up and coming as already demonstrated by the All Star Championship. The only difference being we would like to control the tires used instead of the electronics as we believe the electronics are all there abouts while a different tyre can make a bigger difference and saving racers from too much testing on tires alone.

Hope to see you all when the race begins and please accept my apologies for the first round being postponed.

Happy RCing.