Wiki Posts
Search

ORCA Brushless Championship Asia Finals Nov 24-25

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 08:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Guys,

Can we settle this via PM or over TT/drinks? No point airing dirty laundry in the public.

Peace bros!
Old 11-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by machead2
Guys,

Can we settle this via PM or over TT/drinks? No point airing dirty laundry in the public.

Peace bros!
agree lets meet up .....im done.....
Old 11-28-2012, 04:37 AM
Tech Master

Thanks to organiser Hobby Haven for organising such a good event.

Also to those responsible for providing and preparing the track and the facilities.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Thank you

I would like to thank ORCA Asia and Hobby Haven for the hospitality extended to Dominic, myself and the rest of the Singapore racers. We enjoyed the event thoroughly, and it was great to meet many fellow enthusiasts from around the region. We hope to have the opportunity to reciprocate the Malaysian hospitality in a Singapore event.

Would also like to take the opportunity to extend best wishes to all for the holiday season that's ahead.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Any video link for 13.5T final ???
Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dear racers,

Please find the attached overall results of the ORCA BL Championship series 2012.

Congratulations to the winners.

The trophies will be presented to top 10 winners of both expert and novice class.

and also the prizes for overall winner will be one(1) unit of ORCA VX esc for Novice Class winner and one(1) air ticket to TITC 2013** for Expert Class winner.

We will announce the date of trophy & prize presentation soon.

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Hobby Haven

**Terms & Conditions applied
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Orca BL 2012 Championship.pdf (40.4 KB, 263 views)
Old 12-04-2012, 05:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Elwyn Lee
Dear racers,

Please find the attached overall results of the ORCA BL Championship series 2012.

The trophies will be presented to top 10 winners of both expert and novice class.

and also the prizes for overall winner will be one(1) unit of ORCA VX esc for Novice Class winner and one(1) air ticket to TITC 2013** for Expert Class winner.

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Hobby Haven

Thanks Hobby Haven & Elwyn Lee post the Result.......
Old 12-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Tech Adept

ORCA Asia would like to congratulate Wong KokWai 13.5T Boosted Champion 2012 and Michael Lim 17.5T Bllinky Champion 2012.

It has been quite dominant performance by the two champions in their respective classes and has not been challenge since race one. It shows that there are still many more players in RC and just needs the chance to show their skills.

In 2013, ORCA hopes that the races in 2013 would only be more interesting and more exciting. Look out for 2013. It will be a great year ahead.

Thank you to all of you who supported ORCA and those who has just recently joined the ORCA family, welcome. ORCA will continue to strive to be a better company and provide better products and service to our customers.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamORCA Asia
ORCA Asia would like to congratulate Wong KokWai 13.5T Boosted Champion 2012 and Michael Lim 17.5T Bllinky Champion 2012.

It has been quite dominant performance by the two champions in their respective classes and has not been challenge since race one. It shows that there are still many more players in RC and just needs the chance to show their skills.

In 2013, ORCA hopes that the races in 2013 would only be more interesting and more exciting. Look out for 2013. It will be a great year ahead.

Thank you to all of you who supported ORCA and those who has just recently joined the ORCA family, welcome. ORCA will continue to strive to be a better company and provide better products and service to our customers.
ORCA Asia Boss.... Champion for 13.5T boosted is Jacky Siow or Wong kok Wai ????? result show is Jacky Siow posted by Elwyn Lee.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Fas N furious
ORCA Asia Boss.... Champion for 13.5T boosted is Jacky Siow or Wong kok Wai ????? result show is Jacky Siow posted by Elwyn Lee.
Hello Fas N Furious,

The Champion is Wong KokWai due to Jacky Siow's status as a Factory Driver for ORCA and a sponsored driver by RC Planet.

Although Wong KokWai is currently being sponsored by VBC Racing, he won the race before he was officially sponsored in Nov time frame where he started to drive a VBC for races. Further to this, ALL driver in the top 8, Jacky Siow, Michael Lo, Siow WoonFong, Norazam, Nilai Chong, Suah and Azri Amri are ALL not eligible, the next closest qualified competitor is Mie RC which is very far interms of points, hence Wong KokWai is the Champion for 13.5T Boosted Class, although Jacky Siow is the overall winner, but Jacky's points would not be calculated towards the Championship due to his status.

I hope i have clarified any queries.

Thanks.

Last edited by TeamORCA Asia; 12-06-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Hello Fas N Furious,

The Champion is Wong KokWai due to Jacky Siow's status as a Factory Driver for ORCA and a sponsored driver by RC Planet.

Although Wong KokWai is currently being sponsored by VBC Racing, he won the race before he was officially sponsored in Nov time frame where he started to drive a VBC for races. Further to this, ALL driver in the top 8, Jacky Siow, Michael Lo, Siow WoonFong, Norazam, Nilai Chong, Suah and Azri Amri are ALL not eligible, the next closest qualified competitor is Mie RC which is very far interms of points, hence Wong KokWai is the Champion for 13.5T Boosted Class, although Jacky Siow is the overall winner, but Jacky's points would not be calculated towards the Championship due to his status.

Thanks.

Waaaah! And Kok Wai is just 1 point behind the current leader in the MNC 2012 SuperStock class too. He stand a very good chance to win the MNC Champion Crown for the 13.5 boosted class and sapu bersih all 13.5t titles

Last edited by shahrin; 12-06-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by shahrin
Waaaah! And Kok Wai is just 1 point behind the current leader in the MNC 2012 SuperStock class too. He stand a very good chance to win the MNC Champion Crown for the 13.5 boosted class and sapu bersih all 13.5t titles
And looks like you are the only one who can make sure that don't happen
Old 12-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hello Fas N Furious,

Thanks.

Oh.... I C...
Old 12-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Tech Addict

there are 3-4 persons including mike lim that i remember who got very mad at michael lo like hell in this rc-tech... maybe they are right on what they stand man... i hate people cheating as i hate people rude
Old 01-16-2013, 10:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Elwyn Lee
Dear racers,

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Hobby Haven

Dear racers,

The trophy for overall winner of ORCA BL championship 2012 will be ready before end of this month.

We will announce the date and venue for trophy collection.

Thank you for you patient.

Regards,
Elwyn Lee
Hobby Haven

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.