Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai. >

Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai.

Example:
1/10 new brand kit (XXX brand)
------------------
1. Ppl (Authorised dealer) who have own thier shops (inclusive business run at home as thier premises as well), selling those stuff and customer come for dealing. (normal situation).

2. Ppl who are not authorised dealer come to the track and sell it personally with cheapest price.

Kindly share point number 2. The good..the impact or whatever come in your mind positively or negatively when selling rc stuffs to customers as they are not 1 of the authorised dealer to do it.

Cheers!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Personally i will support LHS. They need to pay their rental, support their family, debts and even building track for us. Sometimes RC enthusiast are too selfish so they destroy the market for their own benefit. Therefore non of LHS make profit. My friend run an LHS as well but because of these people, RC market will soon or later be ruined, and there will be lesser LHS on the street. Sometimes I pitied the LHS, but I know I cant control this, Its juz my point of view. Support the LHS!

just my point of view ! non offense with anyone

cheers
Old 10-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

mcm ni, yg bayar cukai, halal. Yg tak bayar cukai, HARAMM!!

We are talking about business license lar Of course, support LHS! Yg direct seller pun tak berani kacau harga LHS secara 'open'.

Kedai ade atau tak, yg penting adalah perniagaan yg dijalankan secara sah.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

hahahahahahaha, , bayar tax konon!
Old 10-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

I agree with you!!!! as long as they have business license, its good enough!!,

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok
mcm ni, yg bayar cukai, halal. Yg tak bayar cukai, HARAMM!!

We are talking about business license lar Of course, support LHS! Yg direct seller pun tak berani kacau harga LHS secara 'open'.

Kedai ade atau tak, yg penting adalah perniagaan yg dijalankan secara sah.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

People..

Good point and thank you. It's really appreciate it.

Others,

May proceed the opinion. Likes to see more especially those people who run your own business with legal licence, could share about the abovementioned topic. Anything.

Cheers
Old 10-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

i agree with mr foxy
sometimes they just over buang harga ( because they don't mind . they even sales rugi ).. example product A selling RM500 at hobbyshop the got 10% profit but seller B goes to their track selling at RM450 .. then if all ppl like this then jiaklap lo

do you guy notice or not .. now because of this .. some of the product price even cheaper than ebay. i mean in malaysia

well good thing for the buyer
and bad thing for LHS

well anything have their + and - nothing is perfect
Old 10-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

i remember last time at Titiwangsa track there is someone by the name "little sayur". he sells rc product n run his 1/8 car daily.

one thing he does promote is rc 1/8 touring, there are inflow of sales. but when no one runs the sale decline. if u check out races registration for 1/8 on road u know better what i mean. which means when he promotes. not all sales goes to him 100%. it benefit other lhs n the local rc.

end of the day, he hilang oledi.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

Originally Posted by silverspoon
I agree with you!!!! as long as they have business license, its good enough!!,
THIS REASON IS MUCH PROPER...simple meaning...x mau lidah kata lain,hati kata lain & buat lain... ...smua orang cari makan...just follow the rules & regulation of R.O.C... HAPPY DOING BUSINESS
Old 10-10-2010, 08:20 PM
JSA
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by scammer_fox
Personally i will support LHS. They need to pay their rental, support their family, debts and even building track for us. Sometimes RC enthusiast are too selfish so they destroy the market for their own benefit. Therefore non of LHS make profit. My friend run an LHS as well but because of these people, RC market will soon or later be ruined, and there will be lesser LHS on the street. Sometimes I pitied the LHS, but I know I cant control this, Its juz my point of view. Support the LHS!

just my point of view ! non offense with anyone

cheers
well say fox......I agree to your comment.....

If the situation......like facilities and activities have been well carry by a Club or association on the members volunteery bassis.......then definitey the cheapest price by the odd sales street seller shoud be supported and welcome by all people.

Now adays it is very very lucky in malaysia... we have many many track build by the local countys.

In 20-30 years ago...its happened to be like that.......all activities include money by volunteery members but like now how many can really do it........who will do it.......

If from today onwards all LHS is closing down....only left the street seller....would they be selling cheap........will this seller carry out the activities, promotions, running races for the hobby..........

No....No.....No..... r/c will become just pure bashing only. like those who bought QD r/c toy car at pasar malam........

Money is not only the solution but money is capable to run all the activities make happen for the r/c industries.....................

Seriously speaking those LHS who assist and support r/c activities..... they are so passionate to promote without further consideration whether they are really can make any money at the end of the show...........

Not only the street seller.....you can see that most of the china products shop at Chow Kit, nilai, klang or anywhere......do they really bother what is happen in r/c hobby........

they just buy in bulks....sell it cheap and the sales move fast to make some money there with a quick cycle on their sales to generate income........will they have times for all those r/c activities like racing and r/c promotions................

Not only that.....will the street seller give you full parts support and make sure any times you can locate them................many has created a very bad reputation at the end........cos end up they never never earn any moneys and just dissappear form r/c...................

r/c market is not a good business compare with any others business......even selling nasi Lemak at the road side can earn better than r/c..............(if you want to become street seller.....you shold sell foods and drinks at the track.....look at the mobile stall at TTWS.....his business is so good..............)

Todays in malaysia, most of the LHS are running by part timers and passionate r/c enthusiasts only.........if you think r/c is a good business.....start from todays....forget about it................

R/C is a game to consume alot money if you play it seriously......the cost is high cos the size of the market is very very small.

If you are already 10 years in the r/c.....ask yourself..........how many new faces you have see........I can say.....those who still around mainly are old faces......the survivors are those passionate enthusiasts only...........

In my 30 years in r/c.... i remember in 70-80's RCAC (the only in Malaysia) have recorded about 80+ members.......should be the highest in club history........right now the Malaysian Population shoud be doubles...........but in r/c races can you see a entrys of more than 150+..........ya, there is but inclusive overseas racers....................

In 70-80's a set of r/c 1/8 onroad gas car is about RM1500-2000......the design is just a pan car....flat chassis make by fiberglass....fuel tank make by metal... cos that time mould injection plastic is very costly......no absorpers......you can buy 2-3 unit of Yamaha Cub Y80 motorbike at that time.

Now adays r/c is consider cheap..... RTR is about Rm1500-1800 the technology is much much higher now but the popularity of r/c is still unchanged or even worst...............(today Yamaha Cub cost you about rm 6000++)

In the recent 10 years.........I see many LHS have closed down or changing hand......even an oldest (about 25years old) RC shop have closed down recently.........

Anyway no one can stop street selller........only the buyers..................

Last edited by JSA; 10-10-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Default JSA - Thumb up for u!

The old timer has opened his mouth

Good explanation and thanks much for your effort, typing in here..Thanks again.

Cheers
Old 10-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

mr. thompson aka "kai tan lou" is very very very experienced in rc. dun play play...
Old 10-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Not only the RC market but the whole B2C landscape has changed tremendously today compared to 25 years ago with the advent of the internet. The internet has open doors to unprecedented marketing exposure and and awaits capitalization.

So it's not the street sellers that are at fault simply they now have access to more products, but rather the LHS needs to change the way they do business as they should take advantage of their business arrangement with their principal.

Right now, each LHS only for them self. All LHS has the power to control the market if they get their act together instead of crying wolf when some other element come and kacau the market.

....and by the way JSA, the buyers will continue to have the power to decide who they buy from. It's all how the LHS capitalize on this.

Last edited by old-man; 10-10-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Tech Elite

very good point raised...

the trouble is politics.. too much excessive politics. customer are used as scapegoat for lhs in killing other lhs. that's why you see occasional trashing around at rctech. it does not give a good impression to newcomers & everyone. in worse scenario whereby the mod has to work overtime in cleaning up the mess last time.

the issue got overseas where the supermod/rctech owner came down from above & clamp down all the m'sia lhs threads. whom seem promoting their goodies. which they claimed in violation of the RnR of rctech. by right the "angmou" should mind their own b***dy biz. we cannot deny the simple fact. if no one disturb their nest at 1st. they would not be monitoring activities in m'sia rc.

end of the day the affected customer who has been victimize. do u think they allow the culprit to get away? they would already have stop rc'ing. then they tell all their friends relatives on the ugly side. with the information technology word of mouth do travel fast via instant messaging. that is why it's so difficult for others surviving lhs to get sales. people became more caution in spending on rc.

even the regional mod cannot do anything as damage already been done. the regional mod to follow the rules or has his moderator rights revoke. the most he can do is to keep promote the hobby... that all.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JSA
Anyway no one can stop street selller........only the buyers..................
thumb up for this !!!

rc really not easy to do bussiness sometimes i even think those mamak store , jual nasi lemak , roti canai are better..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.