Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai. >

Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

TV3 ambil berat!!!

Originally Posted by speedlane
... yeah, u have the RM u could win the race?...org yg kurang mampu akan sentiasa berhati2 sampai hilang konsentrasi dlm perlumbaan...sbb x mampu nk beli s.part... siapakah yg prihatin terhadap golongan mcm ni?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

reality bites!!!...

masalah sekarang ialah pengguna rc dah banyak choice, tak semua orang ada banyak duit, memangla rc china kurang kualiti tapi kalau itu yang mampu dengan budget terpaksalah gak sambar.Takkan orang nak spend duit kat RC jer??? masalah sekarang ialah banyak sources tapi buyer kurang!. Kadang2 ada juga owner LHS yang markup harga melampau!!! so bila pengguna rasa terlalu mahal mereka akan beralih kepada sources yang lebih murah!!!!!

Soalan untuk semua fikir:-

Kalau barang yang kita hendak beli dari LHS lebih mahal dari kita beli online which one will you CHOOSE???? be real ok, konon nak support tapi kena fikir kalau poket kita rabak LHS owner nak tolong ke?????????....

banyak kedai RC kat malaysia ni markup harga melampau!!!

Originally Posted by ted05
senang saja bro if kena from this kind of ppl,,,,

1st story

,i am driving a 1/8 buggy brand y,,,,hari tu cvd i patah bila i main ,,,biasa lah tu offroad,,, lepas tu ada org tu datang kata kat i kenapa u pakai brand y ni tak bagus selalu rosak ,,dia kata beli lah brang z ni memang bagus tahan lasak
i kata dgn dia ok i nak beli ,,,kalau i beli brand z jika patah apa apa barang dapat buggy baru ke ? dia diam terus sambil berjalan ,,,, kadang kadang dekat trek tu ada banyak orang nak racun aje bro ,,,,biasa lah yg ni hobby sja
bukan nya periuk nasi ,,, apa yang mampu sja kita pakai

2nd story

i am useing 4pk now ,,,, ada orang kata ada problem glitch , suruh i tukar m11x,,,
lepas tu baru baru ni m11x pulak berat sangat dia kata ,,,,suruh tukar 4pks pulak
macam macam dgn org org ni ,,,,, tapi i pakai 4pk sampai sekarang pun tak ada masala,,,,,,

kalau ada sesiapa kat sana tu kalau dia cuba racun pandai pandai lah bro

$$$$$ tu dari poket sendiri ,,,and enjoy this hobby

kalau semua nak pakai BMW ,,, siapa nak pakai HONDA/ PROTON ???????
Old 10-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default have fun and enjoy this hobby

hopefully this hobby will remain healthy to every one..

of course money is the key factor, but don't let it become a barrier for us to
have fun and enjoy this hobby with what ever we can afford , make friends , learn new knowledge , experience , go places. even if u dun have budget to race or bashing, we can still hangout n enjoy... i still go to races and bashing just to help my buddies and enjoy doing the pitting or whatever. after that go and "minum2 - makan2 and talk cock sing song lahh" ... peace.. this is the way how i look at it lahh peace
Old 10-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Some LHS didn't even provide a good service to their buyer. Their style is Take it Or Leave it..Think around, i believe some of you know which LHS is like this. This make buyer run away for a street seller that can give better price and better service...
Precisely my point!!! 25 years ago all the lhs can make money regardless how the customer is treated because the customer has no where else to buy it from. Today its the opposite, customer can buy it from elsewhere if they think they are not getting the right treatment.

Again the main points;

1) The power to purchase lies with the customer and is NEVER with the lhs or anyone else,
2) The lhs depend on the customer to survive and the customer don't have to buy RC stuff to survive
3) If the hobby becomes expensive and customer pok-kai, lhs will also pok-kai. If customer happy and buy some more, lhs survive/untung more. LHS untung more, benefits will come round to customer(usually and you lhs should know if you are doing this or not ). This is a vicious cycle that is unfortunately the reality.

I guess the final message to the LHS is that you really have to take care of every single customer regardless if you like the customer or not cos the money is with the customer and it really up to you how you can reap it.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vios8820
yes... mari kita buka kedai kopitiam .. Aron and Fei MOONBULK coffee shop !!!
ah fei, give u idea make $ ok mou? u can open baha cafe, with breakfast, dinner n dinner. not forgetting rest room. at least people will bash whole day. besides rc parts. u gain from food & beverages ok mou...
Old 10-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcabj

have fun and enjoy this hobby with what ever we can afford , make friends , learn new knowledge , experience , go places. even if u dun have budget to race or bashing, we can still hangout n enjoy... i still go to races and bashing just to help my buddies and enjoy doing the pitting or whatever. after that go and "minum2 - makan2 and talk cock sing song lahh" ... peace.. this is the way how i look at it lahh peace
Old 10-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by old-man
Precisely my point!!! 25 years ago all the lhs can make money regardless how the customer is treated because the customer has no where else to buy it from. Today its the opposite, customer can buy it from elsewhere if they think they are not getting the right treatment.

Again the main points;

1) The power to purchase lies with the customer and is NEVER with the lhs or anyone else,
2) The lhs depend on the customer to survive and the customer don't have to buy RC stuff to survive
3) If the hobby becomes expensive and customer pok-kai, lhs will also pok-kai. If customer happy and buy some more, lhs survive/untung more. LHS untung more, benefits will come round to customer(usually and you lhs should know if you are doing this or not ). This is a vicious cycle that is unfortunately the reality.

I guess the final message to the LHS is that you really have to take care of every single customer regardless if you like the customer or not cos the money is with the customer and it really up to you how you can reap it.
Again the main points;

Agree, but for some reason lhs battles among themselves for customers. LHS A talk bad about LHS B. cust go to LHS B, seller talk bad about LHS A. so cust decision no buy as both sell problematic cars... then when cust go to LHS C, the owner talk bad on LHS A & B, so LHS C sapu the deal. the LHS A & B became frust cause put so much efford.. only kena sapu..

2) The lhs depend on the customer to survive and the customer don't have to buy RC stuff to survive.
Rc is hobby for past time. There are other sporting activities customer can look at.

Customer pokai, no problem they can sell away their goods. like quiting rc sales. This will adversly affect the lhs sales. cause buyer can get real original item at least 1/2 to 3/4 of lhs price. not forget plenty of spares to dispose as value add...
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by old-man
everyone loves the internet
Old 10-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

As a conclusion; dont go to LHS A, LHS B & LHS C , buy from online (make sure good one..dont simply buy)....cheaper! better! no worry about the tax or shipping cost because it will still be cheap compare from buying from LHS A, LHS B & LHS C [/COLOR]
Originally Posted by Toh WL
Again the main points;

Agree, but for some reason lhs battles among themselves for customers. LHS A talk bad about LHS B. cust go to LHS B, seller talk bad about LHS A. so cust decision no buy as both sell problematic cars... then when cust go to LHS C, the owner talk bad on LHS A & B, so LHS C sapu the deal. the LHS A & B became frust cause put so much efford.. only kena sapu..

2) The lhs depend on the customer to survive and the customer don't have to buy RC stuff to survive.
Rc is hobby for past time. There are other sporting activities customer can look at.

Customer pokai, no problem they can sell away their goods. like quiting rc sales. This will adversly affect the lhs sales. cause buyer can get real original item at least 1/2 to 3/4 of lhs price. not forget plenty of spares to dispose as value add...
Old 10-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcabj

Man....aku bedal jer mana yang cepat dan mudah didapati....lagi2 kalau masa race...heeeheheee....aku kalau boleh nak jadi factory driver....semua free....tapi tak dapek......
pendekkan cite, pandai2 lah nak adjust main rc nie..
Old 10-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

huhuhu going to exploded soon this thread
Old 10-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vios8820
huhuhu going to exploded soon this thread
aiseh bro our rc is very happening one....
Old 10-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Azizi
Man....aku bedal jer mana yang cepat dan mudah didapati....lagi2 kalau masa race...heeeheheee....aku kalau boleh nak jadi factory driver....semua free....tapi tak dapek......
pendekkan cite, pandai2 lah nak adjust main rc nie..
tul tuu...janji happy
Old 10-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Azr
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

interesting thread. subscribed. lol
Old 10-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by silverspoon
As a conclusion; dont go to LHS A, LHS B & LHS C , buy from online (make sure good one..dont simply buy)....cheaper! better! no worry about the tax or shipping cost because it will still be cheap compare from buying from LHS A, LHS B & LHS C [/COLOR]
buying online is good suggestion. if u sure getting what u want without hassle from kastam clearance then that's good. if any problems u have issues with return & refund. not forgetting stock availability.

why lhs, cause we buy from them. we can get on the spot assmbly & repairs. u learn more on what u buy... if u got issues u can remediate immediately with lhs assistance. can u do that online?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.