Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new products and comments

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 06:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by lee82gx
i'm back...today wasn't a good day...track a touch wet,temps under 25C , no grip at all..
gentleman, wet tyres should be on its way! but then,..its EP,..so better stay off wet track,,too risky.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by HyperSpeed
gentleman, wet tyres should be on its way! but then,..its EP,..so better stay off wet track,,too risky.
From my experience I found out that SOREX is difficult to use ... it does not run well when its too cold or when it is too hot. But what it does do is that to teach the driver to drive properly, you will have to take the best line and learn to adapt to the changing conditions.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by tIANcI
From my experience I found out that SOREX is difficult to use ... it does not run well when its too cold or when it is too hot. But what it does do is that to teach the driver to drive properly, you will have to take the best line and learn to adapt to the changing conditions.
agreed on this. but then, tyre material s much important as well.haha!,..Sorex r really good when they r new. but after a few while of running, the rubber become thinner n thinner thus, loosening up all grips by itself. such a disadvantage. though my Sorex really last, but then,...the grip s not as good as b4.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by HyperSpeed
agreed on this. but then, tyre material s much important as well.haha!,..Sorex r really good when they r new. but after a few while of running, the rubber become thinner n thinner thus, loosening up all grips by itself. such a disadvantage. though my Sorex really last, but then,...the grip s not as good as b4.
Even F1 is the same la ... where got anything that lasts forever ... you just have to adjust to the changing conditions, if not use one set of SOREX for every 2-3 packs of batteries la, if you are feeling rich, hahahahaaaa ...
Old 12-08-2003, 07:31 AM
Tech Regular

Even F1 is the same la ... where got anything that lasts forever ... you just have to adjust to the changing conditions, if not use one set of SOREX for every 2-3 packs of batteries la, if you are feeling rich, hahahahaaaa ...
yup,,definitely agreed on this,..uc,..especially in the F1 industries,..the Bridgestone and Michelin tyres,..both has its pros n cons,,hehe!,..and the temperature of the track n all other factor really affects the F1 performance!
Old 12-08-2003, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

if you are feeling rich, hahahahaaaa ...
i'm feeling rich...but my wallet and bank disagree....
Old 12-08-2003, 07:36 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by lee82gx
i'm feeling rich...but my wallet and bank disagree....
or shall we use the term,.the "discharging" rate for the wallet s way too fast then its "recharging" rate ?
Old 12-08-2003, 08:58 AM
GNC

Default L. Collari Engine Xs210

hey guys,

I think Mizan have been prove this engine is working prefect in Malaysia on Sunday Ipoh race..

Top 3 qualifier, finish in A main 8 position
Old 12-08-2003, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: L. Collari Engine Xs210

Originally posted by GNC
hey guys,

I think Mizan have been prove this engine is working prefect in Malaysia on Sunday Ipoh race..

I must say that one race alone does not mean the engine will run well in Malaysia. A few owners of those engines will attest that they are not easy to tune at all, too cranky. Seen some of them work their butts off all day and when the cool evening air rolls in the engine runs really well.

I believe that the manufacturer has also stated in an email to one of the onwers that clearly that the engine will have some problems in hot weather like ours. Maybe InitialD can correct me on this if I am wrong.

Again, maybe the new Rossi based engine will actually run well in Malaysia!!!

Sorry for the comment but just the truth.
Old 12-08-2003, 09:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by GNC
hey guys,

Guys ... better get the actual output of the engine correct la ... 2.4HP from a 2.1cc?
Old 12-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by GNC
hey guys,

GNC, thanks for the info. Perhaps you can provide more details like what pipe, plug and fuel was Mizan using.

And yes, price would also be useful. Thanks.
Old 12-08-2003, 06:23 PM
GNC

Originally posted by InitialD
GNC, thanks for the info. Perhaps you can provide more details like what pipe, plug and fuel was Mizan using.

And yes, price would also be useful. Thanks.
InitialD, Mizan using five star exhaust, Maxy's Fuel, Turbo plug no.6 and he is using brand new fastlap foam tires from Japan.

I must say that one race alone does not mean the engine will run well in Malaysia. A few owners of those engines will attest that they are not easy to tune at all, too cranky. Seen some of them work their butts off all day and when the cool evening air rolls in the engine runs really well.
tIANcI, one thing I can sure is a good engine is important to a good driver. A good driver can't get good result without a good engine. And I have to mention again that's L. Collari Engine had change to Rossi based engine since they have a lot problem with Picco plastic carburetor 3 years ago.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by GNC
InitialD, Mizan using five star exhaust, Maxy's Fuel, Turbo plug no.6 and he is using brand new fastlap foam tires from Japan.
Thank for the info GNC. No price info?

I assume that Mizan used the same carb on the Collari and did not replace it with a Nova one?
Old 12-09-2003, 12:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by GNC
tIANcI, one thing I can sure is a good engine is important to a good driver. A good driver can't get good result without a good engine. And I have to mention again that's L. Collari Engine had change to Rossi based engine since they have a lot problem with Picco plastic carburetor 3 years ago.
Went to your website and I think if your product holds up well then the price is very fair. Of course there will be a discount off the printed price!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 03:35 AM
GNC

Originally posted by InitialD
Thank for the info GNC. No price info?

I assume that Mizan used the same carb on the Collari and did not replace it with a Nova one?
InitialD, do you think Nova carb can fix into Collari crankcase? I hope that you can pay us a visit then we can let you try this engine... Even though the world race, most of the drivers are not using the original carb for their engine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.