Search

Alex Design Barracuda R2

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 05:30 PM
KJ
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by InitialD
KJ, you still pay out of your own pocket for your fish?
InitialD

Yes, will have to do that. And I just finish building her.... she is beautiful..... Deisgning the body now and planning to run it on Subang Saturday morning. Anyone plan to see how an R2 runs? Feel free to drop by Subang Speedway morning session this Saturday, estimate of close to 10 R2 to turn up there at that session.

Man .... gotta leave work early to fix up the car.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Wah !!! So many R2s going to Yokomo track this Saturday. I better bring my fishing rod to the track. At least i can get 2 or 3 fishes for lunch.
Old 09-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Slow&Steady
Wah !!! So many R2s going to Yokomo track this Saturday. I better bring my fishing rod to the track. At least i can get 2 or 3 fishes for lunch.
Better bring a xray fish or a snake ! They catch fish better than a fishing rod on a track ! sneaky:
Old 09-20-2003, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

so how's the fish??? any comments from the local racers / drivers???

thanks.... cya
Old 09-21-2003, 09:30 AM
ruD
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Windtalkers
so how's the fish??? any comments from the local racers / drivers???

thanks.... cya
Beware Windtalker,,u might end up gettin bitten by the super sharp razor fang of the Barracuda fisH at the coming BestMart race!Heeehee
Old 09-21-2003, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

wat??? ur running ep??? that's huge man.....

Originally posted by ruD
Beware Windtalker,,u might end up gettin bitten by the super sharp razor fang of the Barracuda fisH at the coming BestMart race!Heeehee
Old 09-21-2003, 09:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ruD
Don't actually need a Cuda to take Windtalkers, a Vacuum Cleaner will do fine, Suck the wind out of him!!

Just Joking, Windy............ No offence please!! ,

Are You running the EvoIII for the Bestmart, Windtalkers?
Old 09-21-2003, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

not 2 sure yet.... tried my old and bashed up 04 this morning.... din seems to work well for me.... but wif rud running his cuda ard my evo3...... seems like a suicide case ...... anyway would haf plenty of fun during this coming race..... ru joining..... it's only 2 weeks left.... hope to cu there......

cya

Originally posted by x_man
Don't actually need a Cuda to take Windtalkers, a Vacuum Cleaner will do fine, Suck the wind out of him!!

Just Joking, Windy............ No offence please!! ,

Are You running the EvoIII for the Bestmart, Windtalkers?
Old 09-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Tech Master

not 2 sure yet.... tried my old and bashed up 04 this morning.... din seems to work well for me.... but wif rud running his cuda ard my evo3...... seems like a suicide case ...... anyway would haf plenty of fun during this coming race..... ru joining..... it's only 2 weeks left.... hope to cu there......

cya
Hmmm!, EP seems to be a lot of fun for this bestmart race.... but i really have to get some batteries... Mine seem to have lost the punch..

Maybe a new motor too... BTW What motor are you guys using? I have the D5 in mind. Planing to take it apart and make it even faster....... The Krypton seem nice too.
Old 09-21-2003, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

suggestion of mod: D5 and Krypton both are good mod.... so can't make much comparison.... so i suggest u get both of it......

batts: it seems like it's getting cheaper nowadays.... unless ur planning to get matched cells..... well, i heard our Yoke fren from BP got more than 5 matched cells and more than 5 mods of the same brand..... so if u c him using 2 brands..... he must have 10 in total then!!!!

so whatcha think?

Hmmm!, EP seems to be a lot of fun for this bestmart race.... but i really have to get some batteries... Mine seem to have lost the punch..

Maybe a new motor too... BTW What motor are you guys using? I have the D5 in mind. Planing to take it apart and make it even faster....... The Krypton seem nice too.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

suggestion of mod: D5 and Krypton both are good mod.... so can't make much comparison.... so i suggest u get both of it......

batts: it seems like it's getting cheaper nowadays.... unless ur planning to get matched cells..... well, i heard our Yoke fren from BP got more than 5 matched cells and more than 5 mods of the same brand..... so if u c him using 2 brands..... he must have 10 in total then!!!!

so whatcha think?
Well, that guy must have an ego as big as his pockets!

10 motors and 5 match cells for a normal race that is a bit over isn't it?....Imagine How many packs and Motors he will have to get for a big event!!! 20motors? 10 matched cells?

Wait until, ruD sees this, then he will definitely go for the GP class!!

I am thinking of one motor only and maybe 2 or 3 more sets of Zapped cells......and i am Going to match it myself... that will save me around a hundred for each pack!!Will have to Borrow a Turbo 35 from a friend
Old 09-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default New Car

Hello there,

i got my Barracuda R2 last week and have just begun the build.

No problems sofar but there have been some tricky bits, like pushing the drive gears through the double bearings and the all Japanese instruction manual.

Taking my time and should be running the car by this weekend. Looking forward to it.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:18 AM
Tech Elite

lau peh u lui mah.....

Well, that guy must have an ego as big as his pockets!

10 motors and 5 match cells for a normal race that is a bit over isn't it?....Imagine How many packs and Motors he will have to get for a big event!!! 20motors? 10 matched cells?

Wait until, ruD sees this, then he will definitely go for the GP class!!

I am thinking of one motor only and maybe 2 or 3 more sets of Zapped cells......and i am Going to match it myself... that will save me around a hundred for each pack!!Will have to Borrow a Turbo 35 from a friend
Old 09-27-2003, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

suggestion of mod: Xenon Racing Motors not bad,[IMG]xenonbox[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails Alex Design Barracuda R2-xenonbox.jpg  
Old 09-27-2003, 10:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

the rotor;
Attached Thumbnails Alex Design Barracuda R2-xenoncommu.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.