Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedEnzo
Still racing bro???

heh heh heh

May be have to change my nick to "Red Baron" or "Red Arrow"
Oh yes...you bet...albeit at a smaller scale, budget racer s always..m-chassis that is...

i got a spare chassis (with a rundown torn bodyshell), if you are interested, i am more than happy to lend it to you for the upcoming MNC all things included save for servo..err...with a so so sport tuned motor as well....controller, Sanwa AM 40Mhz...it aint much of a problem to you...PM me if you are interested.

Red Baron sounds better... but Red Enzo suits u better
Old 12-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Thanks a lot bro. That's the second time....Hm.... very tempting indeed..... I'm not sure I still have the reflex and capability to race again.....Some people can make a comeback but some people don't. I'm sure my two good friend Muppet and Puppet would strongly advice me not to....Unless there's an ambulance on stand-by.

May be a weekend bashing would suffice. Just gimme a ring bro and we see how it goes.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Tech Addict

no sweat...
aisey, past champion(s) do make a comeback once in a while...as long as the passion is still inside you, i have no doubt it takes little to awaken the racing killer instinct in you...
bashing with my buddies, always welcome.

pm sent...
Old 01-02-2008, 02:38 AM
Tech Master

Some made it and some don't. Just trying to help my friends whenever I can.... Bila mau turun Puchong? Saturday ni kita fly again. Come, I'll let you fly my giant plane. 6 feet Wing span
Old 01-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Tech Master

up up and away.....we fly
Old 01-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs down

u wanna fly...u just go lh!

dont't have to tell the whole wide world....& who cares whether u have 6 feet long plane or 6 mm one?!

now play plane also wanna show off kar bro??

by the way this thread that u created is for speed secret if u have forgotten but not to show off with other non related matters.....

i wonder how the rc flying club gonna act towards your attitude...coz the non-flying RCers didn't favour it....which led to your retirement....afraid later plane also have u to retire bro!

ur attitude....ur attitude again....ur attitude!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Tech Addict

yo raketclub, cricket club, racketeer club whatever club...
chill out man...give that old man some break will ya.
at times, pls dont forget that at times people do pour their hearts out in this forum as one of many ways to manage their stress...

thank you.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by raketclub

dont't have to tell the whole wide world....& who cares whether u have 6 feet long plane or 6 mm one?!

by the way this thread that u created is for speed secret if u have forgotten but not to show off with other non related matters.....

i wonder how the rc flying club gonna act towards your attitude...coz the non-flying RCers didn't favour it....which led to your retirement....afraid later plane also have u to retire bro!

Ai marah nampak....... No I have not forgotten the origin of this thread dude....

What's your problem???? I have no intention of showing off lah..... Just your misperception and jumping into conclusion of my true intentions.....

Just for the record, I just wanna bump this thread in a more creative way so that it would not disappear into oblivion...... also to promote more people that there are other RC hobbies apart from racing...... Anyway, since you are more adapt to "hantam orang lain", why not divert your energy a give value added inputs like sharing your SS for instant....

One more reason I retire is people like you politicking innocent issues......

Just a minor correction if I might say so, not attitude dude but altitude.....Flying we need altitude.... else you aircraft would likely be the most expensive toothpick......

I am sure a lot of forumer do not welcome any hotshot bloke with an stereotype attitude/mentality like you and RC Puppet....

Thank you MTX-3B. At least you have the decency to understand my honesty.......
Old 01-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Originally Posted by raketclub

are u sucker for RCPuppet? or u are the same person? this is the 2nd time I see noob flaming others.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by -KilleR-
are u sucker for RCPuppet? or u are the same person? this is the 2nd time I see noob flaming others.
Thanks for the support bro killeR.....

Hey guys, there's the Micro RC race organised by BHP petrol stn. The prize.... emmmm lumayan Pak..... RM 2000 for region and 30,000 for National. Tadi I tried the car with Sifu BullDog..... Not easy..... Bull dog lagi terkial-kial coz car glitching sikit..... Agaknya kalau dia guna Spectrum radio should be ok kut.... (woof woof) Anyway, if you are use to controlling using gun, the button (mode 2) control is rather flimsy and difficult to masted. If you are good as sms using key phone then I think it's much easier.

Entrance easy, just buy RM30 petrol from any BHP branch, by a car for RM 19.90 and fill in entry form. Race is by invitation only and only a lucky few get to race.

I tried a fun race just now and you know what..... (Bukan nak show off.....) Won..... heh heh heh...... Dapat lah petrol voucher RM 10 and a free car.

Now for my practice run..... I have a few speed secrets to reveal - How to make your micro car faster. hah hah hah.......

Last edited by RedEnzo; 01-10-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks for the support bro killeR.....

Hey guys, there's the Micro RC race organised by BHP petrol stn. The prize.... emmmm lumayan Pak..... RM 3000 for region and 30,000 for National. Tadi I tried the car with Sifu BullDog..... Not easy..... Bull dog lagi terkial-kial coz car glitching..... Agaknya kalau dia guna Spectrum radio should be ok kut.... (Jangan Marah.....Woof woof)

Entrance easy, just buy RM30 petrol from any BHP branch, by a car for RM 19.90 and fill in entry form. Race is by invitation only and only a lucky few get to race.

I tried a fun race just now and you know what..... (Bukan nak show off.....) Won..... heh heh heh...... Dapat lah petrol voucher RM 10 and a free car.
No problem bro. BTW, I saw that BHP ad too. Too bad is clashing with MNC else gonna try my luck there.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by -KilleR-
No problem bro. BTW, I saw that BHP ad too. Too bad is clashing with MNC else gonna try my luck there.
Why not all MNC racer join in the fun.... I'm sure we'll have loads of laugh....

Kita cancel race MNC - Siapa nak bagi RM 30,000. 10 kali race MNC pun belum tentu dapat.... Tapi yg tak sedap entry is not guarantee..... Probably draw lots. Kena beli banyak petrol BHP and kereta micro better chance of entering -
Old 01-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Tech Addict

Why not all MNC racer join in the fun.... I'm sure we'll have loads of laugh....

Kita cancel race MNC - Siapa nak bagi RM 30,000. 10 kali race MNC pun belum tentu dapat.... Tapi yg tak sedap entry is not guarantee..... Probably draw lots. Kena beli banyak petrol BHP and kereta micro better chance of entering -
Cancel MNC, later bg kill us.

As for the BHP, I think will be drawing else the competition will have to run for 10 days.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

to mr raketclub
baca je sudah la
kalau tak stuju with all the kahuna in this thread just ignore it la

brader redenzo....
comanche and the spare blade arrived
thanks...
good trader rating for u

Old 01-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Pedulikan dia bro.... dah penat dia berhentilah.... Habis-habis pun dia pi main badminton ngan mem dia.....Baru 6 post dah nak gromal lebih lak.... peeraah....

alhamdulillah....... you items arrived safely.

Anymore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.