Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss! >

Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by crashed_1
ME! ME! ME! Muahahahahahaaaa....
Crashed... you r back bro... long time hiding... ..
Old 10-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jap TC3
Crashed... you r back bro... long time hiding... ..
he still hiding with his powderful ular.

I vote jap tc3 as the bestest and most loyal tc3 driver.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:26 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by JSA
always in the track, you can see all the ""Talk Driver" talk quite loud than the top drivers.

but in thread, the one who write....always more than driving..............

......but but but but you're one veli TOPEST driver who talks veli veli loud and a lot a lot a lot woh.....so how ?

Last edited by tornado; 10-16-2006 at 02:28 AM.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:34 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tornado
......but but but but you're one veli TOPEST driver who talks veli veli loud and a lot a lot a lot woh.....so how ?
Sorry to just step on your toe.................
Old 10-18-2006, 02:36 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?please list out for discuss!

I'm not trying to arguing to any body in this thread,friendly to say,even i bring out 100k for you(sponsoring),can you 100% prove to me that your pratical in one year can bring back the World Champion to Malaysia? dare bet with me? to score top ten only in any IFMA world event?
please redress your errors,because you are not the talent one,rights?
I find out most of the you are busybody in the r/c tech forum,some of you like to interfere and tampering with the thread,the most funny things is the moderator seem like no feeling at all for the interferent.so, do you expecting this thread will bring the healthy informations for everybody?
Hi,everybody this information may help you to discuss!FIFA is going to vote who will be the best player in year 2006.then anything wrong to discuss who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?(we are open for your selection) please donn't tell me to change the topic o.k?
2)the 1/8 onroad GTP drivers in past ten years:
a)Lai kok Heng,Choy Thiam Fatt,M.Zain,Haji Jusri,Wong Yun Keong,Andy Dass,Hafiq,Anthony Wee,Badrul,Ben sew,Ah Lun,Shaliman,Desmond Lam,Hamizan............
b)TC.Boy,Rudy Lim,Suhaimi,Edwind,Ah kam,Niko Cheng,Alex Hau..............
c)Gary Soh,Chris Han....................
i personal vote for them,and you?(if you not agree with me,please come out you explanation! donn't talk to others topic,thank you.)
Make a friendly protest reason or argue in the thread only, Malaysia will become 'Boleh'.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Friend,

I guess maybe the rest of the guys put it in a jokingly way and was never serious and disturb you with this and that.

Don't be mad.

There is no best driver in M'sia category and all drivers listed are good, no doubt. The reason cause seldom they comes together and there was never a league like EPL or anything to determine who is the best. All you name out there are good drivers but to be best among them.....I also don't know who is and who is not. Nobody out there even knows ? We all only know this guy is good.

So how to discuss ?

In one year to be in top 10 in IFMAR, there is no possibility. Our No 1 drivers might only be in the top 100 in the world only. But that's is provuiding the 2nd string drivers in their country can't qualify because there's only 4 places allocated. The top 150 driver in Europe and America can slaughter us in one, not forgetting Japanese, the Thai and others around us. Even the Singaporean are better.

So you comes up with this, all experience drivers knows where we stand, we are only fast here.

So your topic top drivers in Malaysia, even the let say good drivers daren't not to admit they are the best. So outsider worse, we only knows who is fast on race day itself when there's race. But good year in and year out. Wah no one knows who is good leh.

End of the day, we just enjoy our hobby and when there's a chance we compete in international event just to see for ourself why foreign are so fast.

Man, they are PROFESSIONAL and works in the Rc industry. Our local drivers, got to work for a living and play RC for hobby only. And morever they start racing very early like 6 yrs old and race in very high level competition which most top drivers in the world are. M'sia got no good drivers in Asia and in the World level.

End of the day, let's say you bring sponsor 1 million, but I am afraid no takers.

Cause M'sia memang TAK BOLEH in the international circuit. Not negative but it is the facts.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i just got to join this thread.
BTW, best driver onroad or offroad? i noticed u put Gary Soh & Chris Han there... from my side of Sabah... i would say they better driver than the rest of us here, on onroad only. i based this ONLY on their participants to onroad race. like 1/10 & 1/8 onroad. Gary is now better in EP category too. One day, when they join us offroad, then maybe the result will change.

In offroad, i would recommend, Vincent VL. based on his performance on his many races. he's not unbeatable but still the best among us.
thats all.
this for the sake of the thread topic
Old 10-18-2006, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pink
You what?
Where were you? That day? 7/10/2006
Sorry oh taikor...i misjudged the date...i thot it was somewhere mid of this month, i could've sworn u mentioned something like 10th... Sorry ah, paiseh.

And why is this thread still going?...Didn't you see the answer?...ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!...
Old 10-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

jfc_tech,

Yeap they are good drivers too.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

For Monster Truck class racing in Peninsular Malaysia, I'll vote for myself. Whacked a Savage SS 4.6 with my TNX 3.0 at HPC last week
Old 10-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crashed_1
Sorry oh taikor...i misjudged the date...i thot it was somewhere mid of this month, i could've sworn u mentioned something like 10th... Sorry ah, paiseh.

And why is this thread still going?...Didn't you see the answer?...ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!...
*sLAp* crash with his dinosaur 710. You win in the *bLing-BlIng* department.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:06 AM
tornado

Originally Posted by JSA
Sorry to just step on your toe.................
apology not required.........just horsing around.

Old 10-19-2006, 12:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by 819
I'm not trying to arguing to any body in this thread,friendly to say,even i bring out 100k for you(sponsoring),can you 100% prove to me that your pratical in one year can bring back the World Champion to Malaysia? dare bet with me? to score top ten only in any IFMA world event?
please redress your errors,because you are not the talent one,rights?
I find out most of the you are busybody in the r/c tech forum,some of you like to interfere and tampering with the thread,the most funny things is the moderator seem like no feeling at all for the interferent.so, do you expecting this thread will bring the healthy informations for everybody?
Hi,everybody this information may help you to discuss!FIFA is going to vote who will be the best player in year 2006.then anything wrong to discuss who is the best r/c driver in Malaysia?(we are open for your selection) please donn't tell me to change the topic o.k?
2)the 1/8 onroad GTP drivers in past ten years:
a)Lai kok Heng,Choy Thiam Fatt,M.Zain,Haji Jusri,Wong Yun Keong,Andy Dass,Hafiq,Anthony Wee,Badrul,Ben sew,Ah Lun,Shaliman,Desmond Lam,Hamizan............
b)TC.Boy,Rudy Lim,Suhaimi,Edwind,Ah kam,Niko Cheng,Alex Hau..............
c)Gary Soh,Chris Han....................
i personal vote for them,and you?(if you not agree with me,please come out you explanation! donn't talk to others topic,thank you.)
Make a friendly protest reason or argue in the thread only, Malaysia will become 'Boleh'.
who is TC.boy???
Old 10-19-2006, 12:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by df-jr
who is TC.boy???

Bro! definately he is a boy..... driving TC car .

Joke aside. He is from JB. Has got full suport from his parents. Fast driver and good. But to me he is still not at his best yet. Base on judgement..... experience... attitude......cool.....etc-etc... One day he maybe one of the good driver.

There you are.... to be the best not necessary you fast and win a lot of races..... My opinion ... it is consist of all the above.

I went to the IFMAR race during aug06' all the good driver not only they are good. They have full knowledge of the race.... settings.....easy talking ( cause they are the brand representative).......and not forgeting they are "HUMBLE" type of people.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by df-jr
who is TC.boy???
Roti boy...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.