Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TITIWANGSA RC TRACK

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Tech Initiate

whoa.. sorry ye abang2.. sifu2, taiko2.. dsbgnya...

saye nie newbie je. baru nk start. pakai pun 1/10 tt-01.. yokomo 23T je pun. dari pembacaan saye.. track TT ni track public tapi byk condition n track timing dan segalanya. let alone the glitches. dah la saye takde crystal spare. kang pegi situ tak dapat main.. kene la tukau hobby main boat plak.. join memember kat tasek.. heheehe

so saye rase.. baikla saye main je kat Underground track tu or pegi SS19.. bayar sket pun takperlah.. asalkan saye takyah nk gado ngan sape2. takut la bace kisah2 seram kat thread ni. saye ingatkan TT track ni mcm style sesapa saje leh gi main...

tapi abg2 sume jgn la gado2.. org cam saye akan rase takut dan rase terganggu bila abg2 sume gado just sbb ada yg masam muka or ada yg kurang sopan. adat la tu.. masyarakat kite berbilang kaum.. lain budi lain bahasa.. kalo kite berbudi.. org berbahasa kan? kalo yg tak paham bahasa jugak tu.. lupakan je lah. biar dorg main dah nak main sangat. kite kene sepakat so that r/c bley naik di negara kite. jgn jadi cam artis. tak kemana2. kite kene jadi special sket. hehe.

saye ni bukan nak menasihat abg2 sekalian, cuma the impact that all abg2 here is making for newbie is not positive impact.. its more towards scaring them all away. itu je my 5 cents..

cheers!
Old 07-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hahahahah........bukan gadoh tapi berbincang secara terbuka

Semuanya dapat di elakan sekiranye semua boleh berkomunikasi.....setakat Hi! pun jadik maaa.......bukan suruh pi interview.

Sekiranye freq kamu cross dengan yang lain carik sampai dapat sape nye freq (tak susah ) dan main la bergilir gilir. Aku dan ramai yang lain juga tak terlepas dari masaalah glitch nih ,biasalaa .

Setakat sondol menyondol kat TT tu perkara biasalaa, kalau tak nak disondol tunggu dulu track kosong atau main dalam clique kamu seperti diuja UFShadow, yang suka sondol pulak jangan tarik muka bila ditegur,habis cerita.

Yang aku tak tahan adalah pemain RC yang over reacting, masa kat track bila terlanggar jee keluar lah belang dan berang semua skali, rilek laaa......bukan bapak kau nye track pon budak A main 1/8 bukan ada yang berlanggar.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

With 1/8 not becoz of glicth...but parkinson factor due to weng-weng sound tersondol...biasa la..

I have bad experience at TT. My group was hit by 1/10 GP car Lola body. 2 and 1/2 years ago. Four EP cars hit by this driver during our fun race including my car. My front arm patah and a few of my clique. No sorry from him. Nobody scream to him and talk to him on that night....and then his left with play alone.. This is hogger....

We have no problem to run with nitro as long as they are not hogger. Speed....not a problem at all...with brushless our speed already between 40 to 60mph. The problem is when nitro guys run non stop coz many GP guys at the track.....u can use your clique to gently stop them by putting all you car on the tract to be run....people will know...that unwritten

Tips to avoid sondol menyondol...
1. Race/run with the same spec and par in skill...that why ada A, B, C, D.....main
2. Race/run with your group
3. Be pro...when we hit someone car...let him recover and let him go first...overtake with your skill not by becoming hogger...and people know you respect them.
4. using stagete start for fun race.

Thats rule of thumb...
Old 07-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Jerks like the one you encountered are all over the place . I would sondol the fella beramai ramai........he'll get the message.

When there are many group on the track the situation gets a bit sticky cause the harsh word "Bapak kau nye track ka?" will definately be used that is why the EP boys prefer to run at night, cool and to avoid the weng weng fellas

GP cars dont usually do night runs due to tuning sensitivity I guess.

Last edited by devious17; 07-30-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Tech Initiate

ahh ic. so meaning GP fellas are like day crawlers.. and EP are like Night crawlers.. hehehehe.. j/k

tapi, kalo macam saye.. nak kata hogger pun taktau la. nak kata penyondol pun tak tau la jugak. but im new.. totally newbie.. just got my slow and steady car for about a month baru je. so saye takde experience main at all. takat main kat underground and jadi demolition man kat situ langgar abis paip2 kat situ.

kalo kite kene langgar.. kite marah.. tapi kalo kite melanggar.. macam la abg tu kata.. stop.. and kasi la org tu jalan dulu. then problem settle. hehe.

kalo main bapak2 tu toksah la.. sume pun tau.. track tu bukan bapak2 kite punye walaupun kite dan bapak2 kite bayar tax and daripada duit tax tu dorg buat track tu untuk kite sume main. kan kan?

so macam la abg sorang tu kata.. moral of the story.. kene la berhemah.. baru orang beri pandangan tinggi. kalo kite pro.. kite mesti jadi pro.. kalo ada newbie, yg pro kene la bagi peluang pada newbie. jgn la tunjuk pro tu sangat walaupun mmg dah pro. sbb pro bila humble, akan jadi bertambah pro. itu yg pro sebenarnye.

newbie macam saye nie, kalo pegi track kat TT tu.. mesti punye lah gatai tangan nak main je all the time... so pro yg dah 20-30 tahun main tu.. kasi la peluang kat kitorg yg baru nak rase that track time feeling. jgn la marah kalo saye nye Freq glitch.. jgn la suh saye stop, abg yg pro la kene stop. sbb saye ni first time. lagipun, saye nie ada sebijik je pun battery.. kalo main pun bukan makan 3 jam.. paling kuat.. 30 min. pas tu cruising. so abg2 pro.. battery sedozen.. kesian la bebudak cam saye ni. ok

thanks for the clarification to all abg2. now saye rase saye akan pegi ke TT. hari jumaat malam ill be there. look out for this newbie boy ok. i will be on a 350Z red n silver (with body Stickers) .. jgn langgar saye tau. nanti saye akan cakap hi kat sume abg2 yang ada di situ.. kekekeke...

cheers!
Old 07-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

saye ni bukan nak menasihat abg2 sekalian, cuma the impact that all abg2 here is making for newbie is not positive impact.. its more towards scaring them all away. itu je my 5 cents..
Dont wolly! Come joint TT night racer...they will teach you how to be faster.
Fun race just to enjoy....Competition Race like an exam...so be prepare.

that is why the EP boys prefer to run at night, cool and to avoid the weng weng fellas
Bukan budak lagi....datuk budak pun ada....dari CEO/GM sampai kuli pun ada...we are sharing the same hobby and to have some fun (Jiwa racer). Most of them dont want to run during daytime....is familytime....or others matter/hobby...only having time at night. One more parking issue during daytime...nighttime more peace of mine and cool...and Teh tarik sesson...

This my experience how to have fun race with GP guys. Normally its not planned. But my clique having tech problem...cant run at a the moment...2 or 3 GP guys on the fun race. Just put down my car and stand beside them. Tell them I want to follow them. Start follow them at the back. Normally, Gp guys has some underestimate EP car...that standard (not all)...keep pressure their car...not too difficult...jgn sondol maa...normally at tight section EP faster....If my car faster at the straight line...I will lead the race...if not I will keep pressure at the back. I found that some guy get parkinson under pressure by EP car... At the end both enjoy the race.....Dont be shy to say you are very fast....
Old 08-29-2006, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

I was told that there will be a 1/8 on-road race in conjunction with Merdeka tomorrow, better come equiped with rain coat!
Old 08-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

morning time around 8am at TT ok not to run EP on weekends ?
Old 08-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Master

Anytime is a good time for anything in TT The GP boys dont usually run before 10am on weekends but even if they do there is no one to stop you from running but just remember to make friends there things would be very much easier.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Normally GP 1/10 play in the morning, 1/8 after 2.00pm..

EP can slot in between 1/10.. try not to play after 2.00pm... byk 1/8 looo
Old 09-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

So when can EP run TT peacefully? last saturday night also got GP 1/10(maybe beginner) and off-road 1/8 on on-road track.(time = 12.00am)
Old 09-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Tech Master

ahhahahahhaha TT will never be peacefull laaa but I guess mor chances of less cars on weekday nights .
Old 09-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Tech Adept

i don't see any problem of EP playing with GP. I thought EP cars nowadays is faster than GP... then what's the issue?

TT is public track. Everyone is welcome to use the track at any time. Unless you are too selfish to share...
Old 09-13-2006, 12:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

So when can EP run TT peacefully? last saturday night also got GP 1/10(maybe beginner) and off-road 1/8 on on-road track.(time = 12.00am)
Dear Cooyard, may be U can my read my previous post or just joint Mat rempit TT night racer. Agreed with suparman TT is public tract. Some time we was ancounter budak pakai basikal atas tract.

What to do may be Off-road tract dah jadi submarine tract. No need

Easy man, Mat rempit TT night racer always want to "bergumbira". Normally, them just say "marilah kita bergumbira" when they ready for fun race at night. Tension just for workplace maa. Do not under estimate. Two of them already A Main for modified and 23T stock for last MNC. Jaguh kampung boleh laaa
Old 09-13-2006, 12:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Cool

Yes, agreed RC should be fun and educational too, we learnt a lot of things about car and racing . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.