Search

TITIWANGSA RC TRACK

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by devious17
watching diam diam laa.......jangan nyampuk nanti kena tepuk
ok.... im still watching. its public place mah, as u said.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

got 1/10 touring and buggy GP, 1/8 touring and buggy GP, got 1/16 buggy EP and GP but don't which group i'm in. Already near to 10 years into this hobby but still "takut" to join them at TTwangsa. me shy guy. go TTwangsa looking looking at them only.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

shy? you a girl? hmmm........so far seen one girl (actually someones finacee) doing buggy . You could be the next girl come come.......I am sure many will give you a helping hand in TT
Old 07-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Most ol' timers are nice people, some may appear cold and rowdy at times but they are good people
thats why i love this hobby.. if u are newbie and got problem, the old timer, otai, sifu, they all will help and try the best to solve ur problem..no problem at all..
Old 07-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

"me shy old man " ...who already got a cute 2 years old little girl and incoming girl/boy. never fill malaysia track(only japan track).
Old 07-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cooyard
"me shy old man " ...who already got a cute 2 years old little girl and incoming girl/boy.
aiyohh.. seem i more older then u cause i already got 4, all big big already.. no shy shy maa.. hantam saja la..
Old 07-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Tech Rookie

we are dealing with people here, there are bound to be jerks everywhere, in the 1/8th the 1/10th the RTRs.........

I had the same feeling once before too but very quickly I blended into the group irregardless of the class they are running and all works out great!

Most ol' timers are nice people, some may appear cold and rowdy at times but they are good people of course there are those that you have described earlier and that is unavoidable unless you own the track.

It is natures law, when you are amongst strangers you feel everyone and everything else owes you something but on the other hand if you are amongst your clique of friends you understand and accomodate everyone, no?

To cut the crap, TTwangsa is a public facility, if you think it's filled with imbecile then you have the rights not to play there

Suparman do have a point, why the negative train of thought? We are all there to have fun tok sah gaduh laaa, main kete pun mau masam muka ka?
blm kena blm tau, was there when they screamed when they stopped us frm having fun with some new guys testing the 'PUBLIC TRACK' the offroad track, were u there mr SUPARMAN N mr DEVIOUS17? So if u r not there plz3 !!!!!!!........
Old 07-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cooyard
"me shy old man " ...who already got a cute 2 years old little girl and incoming girl/boy. never fill malaysia track(only japan track).

hahahahaha......my apologies Sir, I was just being myself ,clowning around.

I am not that old but I am ahead of you with the kids , I got three of those smelly noisy monsters myself

japanese track! you gotta teach me a thing or two someday sir.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by haritz
blm kena blm tau, was there when they screamed when they stopped us frm having fun with some new guys testing the 'PUBLIC TRACK' the offroad track, were u there mr SUPARMAN N mr DEVIOUS17? So if u r not there plz3 !!!!!!!........
I dont do off-road at TT except for RCAC races and I think suparman too. Kite tak kena sebab kite dah amik precautinary measures

I agree that it is irresponsible for them to stop you from running your kits just because they were testing theirs. They should propose a compromise to the situation, again as I have said there will be morons no matter where you go and what you do, peace.

TT's off-road usually dont get much attention except for last two Sunday and yes I was there doing on-road that day.

Haritz, I would propose you to go to them and iron things out gentlemenly instead of tarik muka and keeping quite then hide behind a nick in RCtech and throw tantrum
Old 07-25-2006, 10:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by haritz
sorry, i'm not a track janitor, so WTF i hv to be at the track round the clock? If u want to have fun, do it inside bathroom la... not at the track.

it always fun to watch car out of control... even its my own car... mr devios car oso had that experience... but all the disappointment finished at the track only. We never express it in the forum ok? If u cant accept that, it's your choice. Don't ever put any stupid remarks abt people, if u not dare to face the facts that you oso contributes the havoc. If u were not there, will that thing happen?
Old 07-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by suparman
sorry, i'm not a track janitor, so WTF i hv to be at the track round the clock? If u want to have fun, do it inside bathroom la... not at the track.

it always fun to watch car out of control... even its my own car... mr devios car oso had that experience... but all the disappointment finished at the track only. We never express it in the forum ok? If u cant accept that, it's your choice. Don't ever put any stupid remarks abt people, if u not dare to face the facts that you oso contributes the havoc. If u were not there, will that thing happen?
emm track janitor? hehehe devious17 tq 4 yr advise n 4 u mr superman 4 yr info the toilet close at 6pm, feel good tickling u guys hehehehe like pinatubo waras2
Old 07-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Old 07-26-2006, 05:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

chill out brother suparman....you related to superman? sorry, just kidding...

...let me reiterate, i am never against GP boys nor EP guys...i have friends from both sides of the class....i was simply annoyed the way i was treated by the guy...even if he is an ep driver, i would have felt the same...

lets keep our heads clear on this....no animosity whatsoever....s i have mentioned earlier, both GP n EP boys are really nice bunch of people....they too want to have fun playing RC.

s i understand it from my experience and from stories, there are bound to be some little misunderstanding when both 1/8 GP and EP guys are together on the track...for the most part, newbies like me would wait until the GP boys are done then only we turun padang....as a show of respect to the mighty 1/8 GP boys....their menacing machine n stuffs....who would want to have his car wrecked being hit by that awesome beast rite?

cuma once in a while i notice GP boys just couldn't wait since some of their GP colleagues are already on the track minutes earlier....and the EP boys on the other hand thought that the GP session was over and they happily cruised their smoothling cars on the track not knowing there are more GP boys coming....the same argument goes for the EP boys...bottom line is; both sides are pretty excited to turun....hence, no one is superior or inferior....irrespective of the class....

morale of the story is; we ought to have some little understanding, the unspoken implicit respect for the others....then only everyone could see the rainbows at the end of day....went home with a happy smile on the face, reminiscing the acute maneuvers on the track and all other delightful stories of their cars on that beautiful day......that impression/image is what we must have at the end of our session......

myself was partly to be blamed for my outburst in this thread....my sincere apologies....it was never my intention to solicit a heated argument from both sides....

take good care everyone...enjoy the hobby while you can....

regards,
Old 07-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

Tabik spring to everyone
Old 07-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

The best part of TT Track that not available at others track is elevated corner . Really simulate real track. Enough straight to show your top speed and tight section to cilok. Normally, rc driver quite happy when we asking their frequency. Every body want to avoid glicth. If someone just diam saja when we ask his frequency, just leave it. Not your fault anymore.

Please come with group, normally people wait until your group finish. Here a few tips when your car not the same spec with others specially EP car or beginner.

1. Wait others finish...and turun with your group.
2. Master your hand at others tract before run at TT...coz TT tract most of them nitros.
3.select your track time. The best time for EP is Friday night. (this group called TT night racer...mat rempit) very friendly.
4. Be fast at this tract...and you can play with nitro.

Tips to play with nitro.
1. Look at their driving style....if like hogger..pull back your car.. bahaya maa.
2. If they are otai...good driving (pro) do not hit other car....you can play with them....but be fast enough...you must have top speed between 40 to 60mph.
3. If just stock motor...just wait nitro finished. My suggestion play at night or try others EP track.

With brushless tech...actually you are already faster than 3 pot and cheaper for long run. You can play with them. If 1/8 on the tract....jangan kacau lah let them finished. Even 1/10 nitro dont want to play with them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.